- See all features
PLEASE HOVER OVER YOUR DESIRED DATE IN THE CALENDAR TO SEE EXACT PRICING PER DAY
Visit popular local attractions like Rick Stein's BANNISTERS restaurant or the well known local favourite CUPITT'S WINERY! Complement your visit with a stay at Gwen's!
- A stone's throw (150m) from Narrawallee Beach (South)
- 3 Bdrms & indoor/outdoor living areas
- Comfortably sleeps 6 people.
- LCD TV & DVD Home Theatre System + DVD library
- Sister property "MEDUSA" located nearby (600m)
- MEDUSA sleeps up to 15 people
- see STAYZ property ID 28441 (or search for Medusa)
- 2 King Rooms
- 1 Queen Room
- $175 per night (low season)^
- $250 per night (high season)^
^ Price based on minimum 7 night stay
Quaint Seaside House located just 150 from beach
- 3 bedrooms
- Narrawallee Beach 150m away
- Mollymook Beach just over 1km away
- Both beaches patrolled in the Summer months
- Narrawallee Inlet (a tidal oasis for smaller kids)<1.5km away
- 950m to the local shopping village for supplies
- Larger towns of Milton and Ulladulla just five min away
- LCD TV & DVD Home Theatre System + DVD library
- Library of magazines, CDs and games
- Reverse-cycle Air Conditioner
- Gas Heating
- Washing Machine & Clothes line.
- Luxurious quality bed linen - "All-White-Fresh & Crisp"
Other local attractions include:
- Golf - two local courses (one a championship course)
- Surf School (Narrawallee Beach is closest)
- Wineries - Cupitts
- Rick Stein's Bannisters Restaurant
- Fishing - numerous popular fishing points
- Funland @ Ulladulla (for kids)
- Antique Shopping (in Milton)
- Bush Walking
- Fully equipped KITCHEN
- An all-weather family-size private verandah
- Front patio
- Two bathrooms (incl bath).
- Three bedrooms - see numbered bedrooms in photo gallery
- Bedroom 1 - King Bed, B/I Wardrobe
- Bedroom 2 - King Bed
- Bedroom 3 - Queen Bed, B/I Wardrobe
- Off-street parking for two cars
- Read a book on the sunny east facing verandah
- Take a bush walk through to Bannister Head
- Take a 2 min walk to glorious Narrawallee Beach
- Have a BBQ on the back family sized deck/balcony
- Watch a DVD on the big screen Home Theatre
The kids may prefer to splash and paddle in the safety of the nearby Narawallee inlet/oasis? Bring an inflatable boat and tow the kids around the inlet or swim across into the crystal clear depths?
FAMILY and FRIENDS
GWEN'S is ideally suitable for small families or groups of families/friends wanting to stay together to socialise. There is plenty of space for peace & quiet too, or to get away form the family crowd. Gwen's is a hop step and jump from one of the finest beaches the South Coast has to offer - Narrawallee Beach. Choose from the many local clubs, cafes and restaurants nearby. The local fish co-op is a must for fresh seafood.
Gwen's also has a bigger sister in Mollymook - See MEDUSA of Mollymook (also listed on STAYZ - property ID 28441 or search for Medusa). Medusa houses 15 people and is only 600m up the road from Gwen's in a lush tropical bush setting.
Bring the extended family and book both properties!
What a beautiful holiday house
Thank you so much for everything! Your house is beyond beautiful and very comfortable! Thanks again! We will definitely consider you again and recommend you! That is for sure.0 people found this review to be helpful. 0 people found this review to not be helpful.
My husband, daughter and I enjoyed a wonderful stay at Gwen's. Very comfortable accommodation, and a close walk to the stunning Narrawallee beach. Excellent location, close to Mollymook shops and the town of Milton. Easy and quick correspondence with owner who was very friendly. Thanks for a great stay!0 people found this review to be helpful. 0 people found this review to not be helpful.
Our family of 5 enjoyed our stay at Gwen's, lovely fresh sheets and fluffy towels, everything you need for a home away from home. Fantastic back verandah even on those windy afternoons. A great location with a short walk to the beach, short drive to shops/restaurants.0 people found this review to be helpful. 0 people found this review to not be helpful.
Had a lovely stay at Gwens, very short walk to a beautiful beach, the beds were comfortable and the house had a range dvds for those lazy days in. Nice big deck out the back and lovely view of the ocean from the front veranda. I recommend this property to those that are looking for a relaxing weekend0 people found this review to be helpful. 0 people found this review to not be helpful.
We loved the location of Gwen's, a short walk down to Narawallee beach (which we preferred to Mollymook). The bedroom layout is perfect for 3 couples and we loved the luxurious, crisp, white linen and comfy beds! The outdoor eating area is perfect and many happy memories were made over leisurely meals. The house is well-equipped and great value for money. The owner was flexible with the checking out time, which was wonderful!0 people found this review to be helpful. 0 people found this review to not be helpful.
We had a lovely end of school holidays break at Gwen's. Lovely and close to the beach. Lovely spacious rooms and good communal areas. We would definitely visit Gwen's again.0 people found this review to be helpful. 0 people found this review to not be helpful.
We stayed at Gwens for a week during Christmas. We are very happy for the entire facility. Mollymook is a great location. Fresh linen and clean bath towels were provided. The location if very close to beach. Big kitchen and with plenty of crockery and cutlery. The covered outdoor family area at the back of the house is very nice. We enjoyed our stay at Gwens.0 people found this review to be helpful. 0 people found this review to not be helpful.
Our family had a great stay at Gwens, excellent location and had everything we needed, it felt like home and the place was so well looked after and cared for. We Highly recommended and hope to stay again soon.0 people found this review to be helpful. 0 people found this review to not be helpful.
Airconditioning, Washing Machine
- Close to Beach
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Family Owned & Run
- In-house Movies/Videos
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen Supplied
- Towels Supplied
- Washing Machine
- Weekend Rates
AMAZING VALUE FOR MONEY
BEST VALUE HOLIDAY ACCOMMODATION IN MOLLYMOOK. LUXURIOUS BEDS.
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 6 adults. Property has 3 beds and can sleep a maximum 6 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field