Relish that view!
Balcony - What a view!
A WHALE of a tail!! - Waving to us as they
The passing parade! Fish for dinner…
Open plan Kitchen, Living, Dining area
Kitchen, living, dining area
Open plan living area
Lounge & dining area
Main bedroom - opening to balcony
Waking up to SUNRISE!!
Downstairs kitchen, living area
Living area downstairs with Queen size…
Downstairs main bedroom
More balcony views!
A visiting Kookaburra - how regal!
Lorikeets also visit!
Lorikeet enjoying the blossoms
Yachting in comfort - from the balcony!
Wind surfers skim past!
Looking across to Green Island & Manyana
Somewhere over the rainbow .....!
Sea Eagles soar
Another local visitor
North Mollymook Beach
Dusk at Narrawallee
Kayaking at Narrawallee Inlet
Stand up paddling at Narrawallee Inlet
Bannisters Headland - view from…
Resilient native flora on the rocks below…
Couples and families only. - No schoolies.
Oceanfront location on the headland at Bannister Point
* A spacious recently renovated house
* Ideally suited to 2 families or family groups (sleeps 11)
* Has 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 2 self contained kitchen / living areas (each with TV/DVD)
* Has level internal access from the double garage and throughout the upper/street level
* Upper/street level of the house is wheelchair accessible
Upper / street level:
* There is a spacious open plan kitchen / living area opening to a large balcony with gas BBQ.
* The kitchen is well equipped with all modern appliances.
* Also on this level are a main bedroom (king size bed) with ensuite and spa bath, a 2nd bedroom (3 single beds) and a separate bathroom (shower, toilet).
* The self contained downstairs area also has an open plan kitchen / living area (with queen size sofa bed) opening to an outdoor area.
* There are 2 bedrooms downstairs (one Queen size bed, one single bed with additional trundle bed).
* The 3rd bathroom is also downstairs and laundry etc.
Magnificent ocean views from all living areas and main bedrooms.
Dolphin and whale watching from the balcony!
Beaching, swimming, surfing, snorkelling, fishing, bushwalking etc
Short walk to north end of Mollymook Beach
Walk or 3 minute drive to Narrawallee Beach
A choice of many other surf beaches nearby
Surf schools available - catering for a range of ages and abilities
Still water swimming & snorkelling at Narrawallee Inlet & the Bogey Hole
Close to 2 Golf Courses, including 18 hole championship course
Many bushwalks close by. Climb Pigeon House!
Excellent selection of cafes and restaurants close by.
1 minute stroll to Rick Stein's Restaurant & Bannisters Day Spa
Local Art Galleries
Close to Mollymook shopping centre or few minutes drive to Ulladulla or Milton shopping centres for range of facilities.
All options for a memorable holiday.
Relax listening to the waves on the headland as you drift off to sleep!
Wheelchair Access, Washing Machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- 2 x TV's & DVD's
- Ceiling fans
- Clothes dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Designer kitchen
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen hire can be arranged if required
- Outdoor shower
- Spa Bath
- Table tennis table
- Underfloor heating
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Access
Magnificent ocean front location. Underfloor heating. Sweeping ocean views!! Large covered balcony with BBQ.
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 11 adults. Property has 8 beds and can sleep a maximum 11 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field