Pambula River Mouth and its crystal clear waters is just a stone throw away from Tallangatta.
This comfortable townhouse located in Pambula Beach and is set back from the road It has four levels of spacious living including a lovely sunny balcony with barbecue, spa bath, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, 2 living areas and a double lock-up garage. Bedroom 1 has a double bed, bedroom 2 has a double decker bunk and a roll out trundle bed and bedroom 3 has a double bed, so there is enough room for mum, dad, the kids and the grandparents.
Situated across the road from the Pambula River mouth and nestled in native bushland, you can go fishing, surfing, swimming, beachcombing and nature walking right from the doorstep. Approx. 0.5 km from Pambula patrolled beach, 5 kms to Pambula Town Centre and 10 kms to Merimbula Town Centre.
Pambula Beach is a highly sought after destination. The Broken Oar cafe down by the beach serves anything from coffee to restaurant style meals. There is also a convenience store for your groceries. The beauty of Pambula Beach, the action of watersports is at your doorstep.
A remarkable holiday location where the river meets the sea. Austar is available. Linen is not supplied. Sorry, no pets permitted.
Washing machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- Non-Smoking, Children welcome
- Outdoor grill, Balcony, Deck/Patio
- Entertainment and Family
- DVD player, Parking, Garage, Living room, Television
- Kitchen and Dining
- Kitchen, Microwave, Dishwasher, Dining, Dishes and utensils, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
- Linen and Cleaning
- Clothes dryer, Iron and board, Washing machine
- Heating and Cooling
- TV, Views over Pambula River, Balcony with BBQ, 2 living areas, Austar available at cost, Spa bath