28 Bay Street offers very spacious fully self contained 1 and 2 b/r apartments on elevated block with level access .
The large timber deck has great views of the Tasman Sea/ Pacific Ocean . Whales are sighted from the deck , September thru to November.
The property is in a quiet area, yet central to walk to local restaurants, clubs, shops and importantly
Tathra Beach , also close to pristine Kianinny Bay and Bournda national park .
28 Bay Street borders on to Kianinny Bay and Bournda National Park, attracting beautiful native birds into the leafy garden. The park provides wonderful natural waterways and coastal bush walking tracks .
Experience the abundance of coastal wildflowers from late August to December and wonderful bird all year round .
Tathra is home to over 50 kms Mountain Bike tracks , so is a must ride location for mountain bikers , and ideally situated near town . All code of bikers are welcome and bikes can be parked on either decks .
28 Bay Street has level parking and access throughout, for our wheelchair guests.
Grab rails fitted in bathroom with no hub shower
Pet friendly, please advise owner on size of dog, property only suitable for small to medium size house trained pets
Wheelchair Access, Washing Machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- DVD player, In-house Movies/Videos, Stereo, Free WiFi
- High chair
- Barbeque, Cooking Facilities, Microwave, Dishwasher
- Linen Supplied, Ironing Facilities, Towels Supplied
- Clothes dryer, Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Access, Non-Smoking, Parking
- King size bed, Dyson fan, Quiet, Soap and cleaning products, Large Decks, Ocean Views, Weber BBQ , Shower chair available, FittedBathrmGrabrails
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field