A lot of love has gone into making this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse into a beautiful home away from home. With new furniture and fittings throughout, you will want for nothing more. Two bedrooms are fitted out with comfortable queen beds and quality bedding, while the 3rd bedroom has a tri-bunk with a single on the top and double on the bottom. The fully equipped kitchen is serviced by all the modern cons and the lounge and dining with views over Tura Beach is delighfully furnished. Downstairs, there is a 2nd lounge also tastefully furnished and a 2nd bathroom/laundry. Outside you will find a private courtyard and there is a single attached garage as well as a full length deck with an outdoor setting. Look no more for your perfect quiet getaway. Great for golfing trips, family getaways, couples or a get-together with friends & just a short walk to the beach. Linen not supplied. No pets. Non smoking property.
Tura Beach is largely a lovely residential area dotted with quality holiday properties along the beautiful Tura Beach. The town is just a few km's from Merimbula, where you will find an abundance of quality restaurants, cafes, boutiques and specialty shops as well as clubs and supermarkets. Tura Beach now has it's own shopping centre with Woolies along with a bakery, bottle shop, chemist and newsagent.
Air conditioning, Washing machine, Parking
- Non-Smoking, Children welcome
- Balcony, Deck/Patio, Lawn/Garden
- Entertainment and Family
- DVD player, Parking, Garage, Living room, Television
- Kitchen and Dining
- Kitchen, Microwave, Dining, Dishes and utensils, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
- Linen and Cleaning
- Iron and board, Washing machine
- Heating and Cooling
- Air conditioning, Heating
- Family room, 2 reverse cycle air conditioners, Balcony, Private rear courtyard, Single lock-up garage, 2 reverse cycle air conditioners