- See all features
Absolute waterfront and private access to Werri Lagoon! This relaxed contemporary home is the perfect remedy for city stress. Relax on the large back deck while the kids romp in the backyard.
3 Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Accommodates 6 Guests
* Main queen bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, side tables/reading lamps and ensuite with large corner bath, toilet and shower
* Second queen bedroom with built-ins, side tables and reading lamps
* Third twin bedroom with built-ins
* Spacious open plan kitchen/living/dining flowing out onto the deck overlooking the lagoon
* Modern kitchen with servery to the living areas including microwave, dishwasher, electric hotplates/stove and large fridge
* Main bathroom with shower, bath and toilet
* Dining area with seating for 6
* CD/Radio in ante room off the dining area plus books, magazines and playing cards
* Lounge room flowing onto the back deck with ceiling fan, one 3 seater lounge, 2 comfortable recliners and TV/DVD
* Internal laundry with washing machine and dryer
* Back deck overlooking the lagoon with 6 seater outdoor setting
* BBQ nook and outdoor sink on a private side deck surrounded by greenery
* Large back yard sloping down to Werri Lagoon (Note: The back yard is not fenced off from the lagoon)
* Small jetty onto Werri Lagoon and outdoor shower
* Framed views of the Gerringong escarpment overlooking the lagoon from the back deck and yard
* Guests can use small garage at the property.
* Short stroll to Werri Beach
* ALL LINEN PROVIDED
* NO PETS ALLOWED
Property Type: House
Things to Do
Only a stroll across the road to the beautiful Werri Beach, where you can enjoy a swim or a surf. Enjoy a morning walk over the headland or a short drive to the centre of Gerringong, where you can pop into shops such as Natural Necessity, the largest surf shop in the southern hemisphere, or cafes such as the Gerringong Deli or The Perfect Break. Take in the view of Werri Beach from Sea Vista Cafe or sample a wood fired pizza at Zoobs restaurant. Gerringong Bowling Club or the Gerroa Boat Fishermen's Club are only a complimentary bus ride away.
Beaches galore, wineries, bush walks, rivers for canoeing - it's all within a few minutes of here.
- Clothes dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen Supplied
- Washing Machine
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 4 adults. Property has 4 beds and can sleep a maximum 6 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field