Surf to the front of you, cool blue pool to the back! Swap city existence for relaxed beachfront living in this spacious open plan home that invites you out to capture spectacular ocean views.
With surf and cycle ways at your front door and a private garden pool, this modern, architect design home offers the best in contemporary living ... it has it all. Space, style and the comfort of reverse cycle air-conditioning in the 4 main bedrooms are yours to enjoy year round.
Seascape is the perfect choice for a luxury family holiday or weekend break.
5 bedrooms : 4 bathrooms
accommodates 10 guests
The Sydney Morning Herald says: Finding a house to fit our three families always takes hours of internet searching. The size of this one, Seascape at Werri Beach Gerringong, is perfect...There is a lovely pool...The beach is across the road...and from the second story we look out to the sparkling sea...
This property has a 2 night minimum stay.
* spacious master king bedroom with dual shower en suite, built-ins and laundry chute.
* gourmet kitchen with underbench oven, gas hotplates, microwave, dishwasher and fridge.
* central open plan dining area leading into formal living room and tv nook and out to deck.
* entertainment options include 2 TVs, DVD, VCR & CD player also wireless broadband connection.
* wrap around deck with covered entertainment area, gas BBQ and patio heater.
* detached deck annex with king bedroom, bathroom and kitchenette.
* family room with entertainment unit and sofa bed.
* king bedroom with shower bath en suite accessed from hallway.
* queen bedroom with built-ins and shower en suite.
* children\'s bedroom with bunk beds and cots.
* large laundry room with washer, dryer, ironing facilities and clothes line.
* Back yard in-ground pool with cabana and outdoor shower.
* Off street parking in driveway and grounds for four cars.
* Dogs allowed but must stay outdoors. Extra $50 surcharge applies
* Smoking only permitted outdoors.
*LINEN AND BATH TOWELS PROVIDED
Property Type: House
Things To Do
* Werri Beach is great for surfing all year round (wear a steamer during winter!)
* Lots of local cafes and restaurants with quality, fresh food.
* Jamberoo Action Park only 20 minutes away. Also visit Minnamurra Rainforest and the Illawarra Fly Treetop Walk.
* Local 6km walk from Kiama To Gerringong along the Coast.
* Gerringong markets third Saturday in the month.
* Berry markets first Sunday in the month.
* Kiama markets third Sunday in the month.
* Visit Crooked River Winery in Gerringong, multi-award winning Coolangatta Estate Winery near Shoalhaven Heads, or the Silos Estate Winery just past Berry. All have excellent restaurants.
Swimming Pool, Washing Machine
- Clothes dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- In-house Movies/Videos
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen Supplied
- Swimming Pool
- Washing Machine
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 10 adults. Property has 7 beds and can sleep a maximum 10 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field