"Rose Cottage" is proudly managed by Highlands Holidays
- New purpose-built luxury Victorian-style weatherboard cottage with an elegant, modern "country" feel.
- Timber floors and high ceilings throughout.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and gas open fireplace.
- Bedroom 1 has a Queen bed and full bathroom adjoining with cast iron bath. TV
- Bedroom 2 has a King bed, which can convert to 2 long singles. Adjoining toilet and vanity. TV
- Combined Living/Dining room with full kitchen and laundry.
- Luxurious lounges and LCD TV.
- French doors open to Yorkstone paved patio and verandah. Fully flyscreened.
- BBQ and outside furniture and umbrella
- Tennis Court on the grounds
- Quality fittings, linen and towels
- A complete small house, set in a private cottage garden.
- Sorry no pets
Very suitable for longer stays. Rates negotiable.
2 night minimum stay, with 3 night minimum stay on Long Weekends.
Rose Cottage is set on a beautiful 1 acre garden estate in Burradoo (Bowral) in the grounds of Bromley Lodge (where the owners reside). It is far enough apart and oriented in a different direction to the Lodge in order to offer complete privacy for owners and guests alike.
Highlands Holidays Booking Information
We take pride in the cleanliness and presentation of all the holiday properties managed by Highlands Holidays. All are well stocked you will find the following:
Linen: linen and towels are included
Kitchen: cleaning spray, tea towels, detergent and dishcloths
Pantry: we operate a revolving pantry, you will find oil, salt, pepper, tea, coffee and sugar. Please feel free to leave sealed, non-perishable items for the next guests
Bathroom: soap, tissues and toilet paper
Extras: we can provide high chairs, portacots and rollaway beds (both with linen) if required.
Online Safety and Security
For your added security, this property is managed by Highlands Holidays, a Licensed Real Estate Agent located in Bowral, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
"Have loved staying in this wonderful, beautiful cottage set in such lovely gardens. We hope to return there again soon, would not hesitate to recommend this cottage to friends and family"...Sue & Tony, March 2015
"Rose cottage is a beautiful place and we will return as soon as we can".. Anon, Jan 2015
A super, well located and comfortable place to stay. Thank you" ... Robert, December 2014
"Fantastic! Modern and clean. Perfect getaway house!" ... Yeoh, October 2014
"This cottage is very comfortable and clean. Everything is on hand and available in the kitchen. Beds are very comfortable, fireplace was great and the gardens are very clean and tidy. Thank you " ....Steve, August 2014
Airconditioning, Washing Machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- DVD player, Stereo
- Barbeque, Cooking Facilities, Microwave, Dishwasher
- Linen Supplied, Ironing Facilities, Towels Supplied
- Tennis Courts
- Airconditioning, Open Fireplace
- Clothes dryer, Washing Machine
- Non-Smoking, Parking
- Timber floors, Dbl cast iron Hip Bath, second toilet/vanity, Quality linen & robes, Purpose built, Living area 90sq.m, Full kitchen/microwave, Central heating , Electronic safe
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field