Your Country Escape. Two beautifully renovated and comfortable Stone Houses. Famous Edna Walling Garden, 6000 acre property to walk over, tennis, solar heated pool, trout fishing. Book online on our website.
B&B and/or a wide choice of catering from "country" to "gourmet". 4 Bedroom Stone House sleeps 8, 2 Bedroom Stone House sleeps 4, Renovated Shearers' Quarters sleeps 12. Bring a group at special rates. Including the recently renovated Shearers' Quarters, Groups from 2 to 24 can be accommodated. Unresricted Phones, Austar and Wi Fi in the houses and Wi Fi by the pool.
80k. North West of Goulburn on a sealed road. Less than 3 hours from Sydney and 2 hours from Canberra. Country store and Pamela's Feasting Room at Binda, 15 minutes away. Detailed directions on our website.
Attractions on Site
Famous Edna Walling Garden, Tennis, Solar Heated Pool,Trout Fishing, walk over the 6000 acre property, Golf at Crookwell (30 minutes) or bush course at Bigga (15 minutes). Above all, peace, privacy and old world comfort. Login while watching tennis and the pool and the kids still can watch Austar. We now offer a wide choice of catering options, from DIY to country, or gourmet meals.
Airconditioning, Swimming Pool, Wheelchair Access, Washing Machine
- Pay Television, DVD player, Free WiFi
- Barbeque, Cooking Facilities, Microwave
- Linen Supplied, Ironing Facilities
- Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts
- Airconditioning, Open Fireplace
- Clothes dryer, Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Access, Non-Smoking
- Working Farm, Trout Fishing, 2 Self Contained Houses, Central Heating, Golf 30 Minutes away, 6 B'room Renovated Shearers' Quarters, Walks, No Pets Inside, Wi Fi & Unrestricted Phones