Stonedance is an authentically appointed Santa Fe styled lodge located just 5 minutes to Moss Vale or ten minutes to Bowral. The owners have created a rustic
charm, beautifully presented in a casual cosy atmosphere on 5 acres of artfully landscaped gardens. The classic mix of native American motifs and memorabilia transforms Stonedance Lodge into an inviting escape from the everyday. Through it's use of colours, textures and artefacts invites exploration and indulgence. Behind the sculptured dry-stone walls (from which the name is derived) hides an oasis from the real world which includes a fabulous authentic Sioux Teepee overlooking your own private lake with fantastic sculptures dotted around the property.
With a 10 person dining room an adjacent enclosed verandah,balcony/alfresco dining Stonedance can easily cater for an amazing dinner party or sizeable gathering.
We also offer a full concierge service to ensure your stay in the Highlands is not only memorable but trouble free.
Take the time, wander the website and let your imagination guide you.
Have marquee erected by the lake for Weddings........
Washing Machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- DVD player, In-house Movies/Videos, Stereo
- Barbeque, Cooking Facilities, Microwave, Dishwasher
- Linen Supplied, Ironing Facilities, Towels Supplied
- Open Fireplace, Heaters
- Clothes dryer, Washing Machine
- Non-Smoking, Conference Facilities, Parking
- Full concierge service, beach &lake, wedding gardens
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field