- See all features
* Waterfront property facing north with beautiful views of the Hawkesbury River.
* Located in Milsons Passsage: 5-10 minutes from Brooklyn and Mooney Mooney boat ramp.
* Your own private jetty and pontoon.
* Backs onto Muogamarra Nature Reserve with plenty of bush trails and caves to explore, as well as magnificent views.
* Fishing and Kayaking at your front door step:
4 Kayaks available with life-jackets
* There are many local restaurants within an easy boat trip, with the well renown "Peats Bite" being just around the corner.
This is a perfect property for family holidays.
HOW TO GET TO "THE RIVER HAVEN"
The River Haven is only accessible by boat.
If you own your own boat, there is a boat ramp at Kangaroo Point, where you can leave your car and trailer. It is then only 5-10 mins by boat to "The River Haven". Kangaroo Point is where the F3 Freeway crosses the Hawkesbury River - about 20mins north of Hornsby.
If you do not have your own boat, then there are Hawkesbury Water Taxis ,Brooklyn Water Taxis or you could hire a small boat with motor from Brooklyn Central Boat Hire . Hawkesbury Water Taxis also do a self drive runabout and Water Taxi package.
Having a boat at your disposal does mean you can do a lot of exploring on the river. Maximum size of boat to be
WHAT TO BRING
Food and drink
Toiletries (toilet paper supplied)
CD\'s and DVD\'s
Fishing gear and bait
Beach towel & sunscreen
WHAT IS SUPPLIED
Blankets and Doonas
Plates,cutlery,cooking pots and pans
4 X 1 man kayaks with lifejackets
Good range of Movies/DVD's.
CHECK IN & CHECK OUT
Minimum Stay 2 nights
ADDITIONAL PEOPLE - Prices are based on a family rate:
2 adults & 4 children or max 5 adults (max 5/6 people).
CLEANING - Please leave house clean and tidy.Bins are provided for rubbish.Please clean BBQ if used. A Cleaning Fee will be charged if house left in a messy condition.
BREAKAGES - Any damage to the property or any breakages will be billed to you.
CIGARETTES - Please do not smoke in house
MAXIMUM BOAT SIZE ALLOWED ON JETTY IS 6 metres
Conditions of Tenancy
1. Arrival at 2.00pm and departure by 10.00am.
2. 50% of tariff required to hold booking.This can be paid either by direct deposit or cheque.
3. Should a booking be cancelled then the deposit will only be returned when the premises are re-let for the total period of the proposed occupancy.
4. The guest will be responsible for any damages.
5. Premise to be kept clean at all times.
Midweek: $200 a night (Minimum stay 3 nights)
Public Holiday Long Weekends $990
Easter: $1,200 (4 night stay)
Xmas holidays: $270 a night(min 3 nights): $1,800 a week
We had a wonderful weekend away. It is such a great house, in the ideal location. We just loved it. The kids caught loads of fish and spent a lot of time playing cards and Monopoly. A great place to relax, curl up on the couch on the verandah with a good book, and enjoy the beaauty. I hope we can get back there again one day. A great family time.0 people found this review to be helpful. 0 people found this review to not be helpful.
One of the best ever long weekend away, highly recommended to any family with children, had the best time ever away to recover from the rat race, truly a place that offers peace, tranquility,and true nature at its best. This place offers time out for reflection,peace & tranquility. Absolutely loved our stay here. Highly recommended, will be telling our friends & families about this place but will need to book in early next time to save disappointments..Thanks so much for allowing us to experience a never to be forgotten & beautiful weekend away. Thanks so much Sharon for all your help. Top Marks 11/100 people found this review to be helpful. 0 people found this review to not be helpful.
- 4 X Kayaks with Lifejackets
- Boat Mooring for 1 boat
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Games & playing cards
- In-house Movies/Videos
- Open Fireplace
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Waterfront Wharf & Pontoon
- iPhone/iPod Dock/CD Player
The weekend rate of $540 applies to Friday/Saturday night or Saturday/Sunday night, with 10% off for 'last minute bookings'.
Last minute deal!
Stay before 19 Dec 2013 for 10% off.
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 6 adults. Property has 5 beds and can sleep a maximum 6 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field