Apartment in Kirribilli, NSW
Due to change of plans, this harbour view apartment is available over Christmas.
Guests' favourite -This apartment ticks all of the boxes for a happy, peaceful, holiday/business stay. - live like a local –grocery shops an easy walk away and enjoy this stylish studio apartment (10mins to City & Opera House by ferry) - magnificent harbour views, a tranquil private environment, close to village and railway facilities.
Includes full linen.
- Charming and inviting apartment with a wall of picture windows to close harbour views
- Art work from all over the world
- Queen bed
- Fully equipped modern kitchen with Caesar stone benches, full oven, microwave oven, gas hobs, appliances
- Walk in shower
- Parquet wooden floors
- Quality living furnishings
- TV ,CD player ,DVD player ,digital radio
- Modern washers and dryers on ground floor for sole use of apartment dwellers
- Books, magazines, travel brochures, ferry timetables.
- Secure building
- Lift & stair access to apartment (4th floor)
- Undercover car park - Not suitable for large vehicle
Short walk to:
- High St Ferry to Circular Quay & the Opera House
- Milsons Point Railway Station
- Kirribilli Village (cafes /bistros/restaurants/market in the Kirribilli village)
- walk across the Harbour Bridge to city
- North Sydney CBD
- Milson Park and the harbour
Rated 5 out of
Excellent position for walking into Sydney over the Harbour Bridge. Property was spotlessly clean and very well equipped. View from window was superb. Would highly recommend.
Date published: 2015-03-18
Rated 5 out of
This apartment had the great view & we ended up getting take away on our first night & enjoyed the view all night. Waking up with the view was very special as well.
the modern furnitures are good. walking distance to the public transports(train, bus & ferry) & the great restaurants. we'll be back for sure & alrealy recommended to some friends.
Date published: 2013-08-19
Kirribilli Studio is rated