Imagine yourself relaxing & enjoying these
Just some of the Actual spectacular views…
Actual views - See stunning sunrises right
Read & Relax on the sun lounges & take in…
Almost every room has spectacular…
Enjoy BBQ's & gatherings on the large…
Stunning new internal renovation…
Stunning new kitchen blends well with new…
New state of the art kitchen with 40mm…
Actual view from main bedroom, imagine…
Main bedroom has new Queen bed, new bamboo
New comfortable beds and linen can be…
The new bamboo floors flow well giving a…
New luxurious bathroom with window giving…
New bathroom with large new shower with…
Indoor living areas blend seemlessly with…
A large covered L shape outdoor deck…
The new fold out sofa lounge means you can
The frameless glass handrails and no beams
Award winning arhcitectural building…
Just look at the fabulous million dollar…
Easy walk to the beautiful Maroubra…
Meet with friends at the Maoubra beach…
Take an early morning swim
Mahon Ocean rock pool only 300mtrs away
Covered shaded picnic areas and climbing…
Cafe's, restaurants and shops in McKeon…
This stunning scenery is on your doorstep
excellent exploring and rock hopping and…
Catch the famous Maroubra barrel
With unsurpassed views, picture yourself, along with your family & friends kicking back, relaxing and enjoying and experiencing this for yourself as the views and location is truly awe inspiring.
Incredibly you can watch whales & dolphins from the comfort of your newly renovated seaside Penthouse apartment!
You may see dolphins year round and we see whales from early June and as late as mid December.
1 x Queen bed with ocean views from main bedroom
1 x Double bed in 2nd bedroom
1 x Double Sofa bed with ocean views from living area.
We prefer 3 - 6 months bookings but feel free to contact us to discuss your required length of stay. The rate we have advertised is already a discounted rate for lettings of betweeen 3mths, 6mths and longer.
Watch the stunning fireworks over Coogee and Bondi Beaches on New Year's Eve. A spectacular location with awe inspiring views. You have some of the most spectacular coastline at your doorstep for photography.
This is also an ideal safe family destination with reserves adjacent, walk to Ocean rock pool, excellent coastal walks & Maroubra & Coogee Beach nearby + the outdoor deck has high safety glass handrails.
There are a number of picturesque coastal golf courses for you to enjoy all only 10 minutes away - The Coast, Randwick, St Michael's, NSW Golf Clubs, Moore Park, The Australian, Bonnie Doon & Botany Golf Courses.
Enjoy picturesque Ocean front coastal walks & rock climbing at your doorstep, with easy access to Ocean Rock pool and not to mention great surfing & bodysurfing at Maroubra Surf Beach just a few minutes easy walk away.
This unique property has 180 Degree uninterrupted ocean views and is set in a peaceful location.
A truly romantic location - watch the moon reflect off the ocean at night and the sun sparkling off the Ocean during the day. Receives beautiful morning sun & is protected from the afternoon sun so is ideal for entertaining during the afternoons on the generous covered balcony.
Let the sounds of the Ocean help you drift off to sleep.
All of our tenants have the best nights sleep.
The property is so close to the ocean you get the impression that you are on a boat. Incredibly private; when you are inside the apartment, no-one can see in. An excellent valued property in an exclusive quiet ocean front location.
* 2 bedrooms each with large glass sliding built-in wardrobes with plenty of hanging space + shelves & drawers, with new large private balcony having access from both master bedroom & triple sliding door from living area both enjoying uninterrupted views looking over the ocean. There is always something to see in front of you
The living area opens up through triple glass sliding doors that open all the way up with no beams or posts to block your view + frameless glass balustrades
* Complete privacy
* Security building with security intercom system & lift
* Spectacular coastline views
* Open plan living
* Brand new luxurious fully equipped kitchen with 40mm stone tops, waterfall edge, gas cooking, new European appliances, dishwasher & separate pantry
* Washing machine, dryer, hair dryer
* Brand new stunning bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and window giving natural ventilation and light.
* Brand new warm bamboo floors throughout the apartment
* Brand new roller blinds throughout
* Freshly painted throughout
* Ceiling fans in bedrooms (no air conditioning needed as receives cool ocean breezes in summer & warm winter sun)
* Top floor location with security Lift access
* Seperate Lockup remote controlled security garage with storage mezzanine, Plus plenty of free, safe on street parking.
Here is a recent review:-
Excellent seaside accommodation.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed for a stay in September 2014 to February 2015
This property has two of the best features that any rental accommodation can possess; location and amenity. It sits on a cliff top with panoramic views of the ocean and beaches to the north and south. While it is relatively quiet it is within easy walking distance of public transport and the local beach facilities. Both the unit itself and the building have been carefully renovated with high quality fittings.
4 of 5 stars Ease of booking
4 of 5 stars Directions to the property
4 of 5 stars Key pickup/access to the property
4 of 5 stars Overall condition
4 of 5 stars Quality of bedding/mattresses
4 of 5 stars Kitchen/utensils quality
5 of 5 stars Cleanliness of bathroom
5 of 5 stars Quality of facilities/amenities
4 of 5 stars Service
Liked best: Location
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend? Yes.
The property was as advertised.
I recommend the location.
The property was good value for the price paid.
The ideal Summer & Winter pad as it is facing the perfect East & North East aspect over the ocean attracting the cooling sea breezes in summer & protected from the Southerly & Westerly Winds in Winter. Open up the triple glass sliding doors which give uninterrupted views & let the ocean breeze caress you.
The location & position promotes a healthy active lifestyle as you have excellent rock climbing, walking, swimming, surfing, scuba diving, ocean kayaking on your doorstep.
* Ideally positioned for public transport and located only 300mtrs to bus stop with Bus services to City, Circular Quay, Central station, Bondi & Coogee beaches, Eastgardens & Bondi Junctions Westfield's Shopping Centre's, Bondi Junction & Maroubra Junction with buses such as 353, 376, 377, X77
* Walk to Ocean rock pool and walk to the famous patrolled Maroubra Surf Beach via new pathway with Coogee Beach also nearby. Spectacular ocean walk to Coogee and continue on to the famous Coogee to Bondi walk
* Walk to Cafes, Restaurants, grocery store, ice creamery, Beauty & massage therapists, Maroubra Hotel & Seals Club opposite Maroubra Beach in McKeon Street
* "Pacific Square" shopping centre at Maroubra Junction located only a few minutes drive or via bus which has many shops, factory outlets, restaurants + a fresh fish & seafood market located at 737 Anzac Parade, Maroubra Junction & is open everyday except Good Friday
* The HUGE Eastgardens Westfield Shopping Centre & Cinema's at Evans Avenue, Eastlakes are accessible by bus or 10min taxi ride.
* The historic Art Deco Ritz Cinema at "The Spot" with cafe's & restaurants in Randwick PLUS Coogee Beach, Coogee Restaurants & nightlife are easily accessible by bus or taxi cab ride.
It is a 20 minute trip by car or taxi or 30min bus into Sydney CBD where you can explore the delights of the city and wander around the Historic Rocks area, Circular Quay and the buskers and artists there to entertain you while you dine at one of the many gourmet restaurants.
The airport is also located only approx. 20mins by car or taxi depending on time of day.
A superb private luxury seaside fully furnished top floor apartment.
* A security bond applies
This fully furnished property includes quality amenities and everything you need.
Fully equipped stunning new kitchen plus new beds & linen
As a bonus, linen can be included in the rental lease if required.
* A move out cleaning charge applies
* Brand new portable Cot hire is available
Feel free to forward your expected length of stay and please contact us to check availability.
Wheelchair Access, Washing Machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- DVD player, In-house Movies/Videos, Stereo
- Barbeque, Cooking Facilities, Microwave, Dishwasher
- Linen Supplied, Ironing Facilities, Towels Supplied
- Clothes dryer, Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Access, Parking
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 5 adults. Property has 3 beds and can sleep a maximum 5 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field