Note: Pricing is subject to change. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Built over 2 levels and situated on 700 square metres, this beautiful home is just 7 houses from the headland, which leads down to 2 beaches - Mona Vale and Warriewood - and to Mona Vale Golf Course. Equally close is Mona Vale hospital with emergency department. Shoppingrestaurantscafesbars are 5-15 minutes walk or a short drive with ample parking wherever you go.
The locality is Pittwater. 25 Cook Terrace is a short stroll to the beach and an A class golf course. http:
Bath, BBQ, BBQ - Gas, Boat Ramp Nearby, Breakfast provisions available for self-cooking, CD Player, DVD, Fans, Internet access, Kitchen, Lake nearby, Laundry facilities, Linen supplied, Log fires, No smoking, Pool, Stereo, TeaCoffee Making Facilities, Telephone, Television, Undercover or off street parking, VCR
Swimming Pool, Washing Machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- DVD player, In-house Movies/Videos, Stereo
- Pets allowed
- Barbeque, Cooking Facilities, Dishwasher
- Ironing Facilities, Towels Supplied
- Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts
- Open Fireplace, Heaters
- Clothes dryer, Washing Machine
- TV, Internet Connection, Child friendly, CD Player, Walk to the shops, Broadband Internet available, Telephone, Pets permitted, Fans (Ceiling / Standing), Off Street Parking
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field