This superb beachfront house boasts (1) one king, (1) queen, plus (2) two double bedrooms which is perfect for family & friends, or for those who simply enjoy spacious surrounds. The main bedroom with private balcony, bathroom and dressing room provides the perfect retreat.
A huge cooks kitchen & outdoor BBQ means cooking up a storm is a breeze and with a choice of formal or alfresco dining makes this beachfront property ideal for entertaining!
With a wrap around balcony overlooking the expanse of Newport Beach, comfortable sitting room with floor to ceiling windows enjoying the ocean views and sprawling lawn offers somewhere for everyone to curl up with a book or the morning paper!
Perfectly located to stroll to the Newport strip of shops, delis, cafes and restaurants. A beach paradise to be enjoyed by all ages year round.
Stunning Newport sits at the head of the Pittwater inlet in a small valley between Bushrangers Hill (above Bungan Beach) to the South and Bilgola Plateau to the North. The beach is patrolled during the summer months and there is a 50m rock pool at the southern end. Ramble through Newport village and you will find endless cafes and restaurants, fine delicatessens, an organic corner store, stunning homewares and boutiques like Lee & Guy Matthews.
The Northern Beaches is a delight for anyone who loves the ocean. Stunning beaches adorn the coastline and tranquil Pittwater offers a variety of water activities. Anyone with an interest in bush walking and sightseeing, need look no further than Ku-Ring-Gai Chase National Park. The friendly relaxed lifestyle on the Peninsula makes the Northern Beaches a top spot for visitors for a relaxing and memorable holiday.
While you are here...
* If you do nothing else on the Northern Beaches, you must visit Barrenjoey Lighthouse. Simply breathtaking.
* For an afternoon delight, watch the yachts sail by and grab a bite to eat from Sydneys largest waterfront beer garden at the famous local icon, The Newport Arms Hotel.
* Experience the thrill and adventure of taking to the skies, for what are, the ultimate views, of our Northern Beaches.
* Hire a boat, charter a yacht, whatever you choose and enjoy one of the finest waterways in the world.
* The tranquil waters of Narrabeen Lake provide a perfect backdrop for picnickers and water sport lovers alike.
* Be enchanted whilst you sit and relax, cruising the magnificent waters of Pittwater and the Hawkesbury River.
* The panoramic views will sweep you away from the lookout, located in Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park.
* A visit to the Baha‚??i House of Worship, one of only seven in the world, is truly an inspirational experience.
Wheelchair Access, Washing Machine, Parking
- Clothes dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen Supplied
- Open Fireplace
- Pay Television
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Access
A minimum 2 night stay is required at any time and a minimum 3 night stay on long weekends.
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 8 adults. Property has 4 beds and can sleep a maximum 8 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field