You'll think you're on a luxury cruise!
Bus stop at your door to city of Sydney.
Mesmerising view from living room
Only 35 minutes to the centre of Sydney…
Sun-filled living room with amazing view.
Chic & spacious main bedroom
Wake up to this each morning (Bedroom 2)
Stunning view from apartment
Stretch out & relax on the sunny deck.
The beautiful coastline. Collaroy & beyond
DIne al-fresco day & night.
A short stroll to Collaroy Rock Pool
Spacious kitchen with coffee machine.
Sparkling mid-morning view from deck
Spectacular Long Reef Golf Course
Visit The Sydney Aquarium Darling Harbour.
Visit Taronga Zoo 20 mins from apartment
Take the bus to Sydney via Harbour Bridge.
Stretch out in your deckchair in the sun
Colourful 3rd bedroom
Bathroom has tub & separate shower
From your balcony watch the waves roll in…
Spot dolphins frolicking & whales…
Looking south to Collaroy Beach
Sydney city only 35 mins from apartment
Take the kids to Luna Park
Beautiful front gardens of apartment block
Only 10 mins to Warringah Mall
Collaroy adventure playground
Collaroy Beach picnic area & playground
Casual outdoor eatery
Build a sandcastle in front of apartment
Right in front of your apartment
Surfboards on Collaroy Beach
Make your own footprints
Have lunch at scenic Pittwater
Hire a kayak, swim or paddle at lagoon
Learn to surf at the local surf school
Northern beaches coastline boardwalk
Ride the waves. Body boards provided.
Watch the sun rise over the ocean. Magic.
Sunrise at Collaroy Beach
Beautiful Collaroy Beach awaits
SPECIAL with all bookings:
* FREE wifi
* FREE linen with beds all made up ready for you to hop into
* FREE Teas & coffees Welcome Pack. Put your bags down & your feet up & enjoy a "cuppa" before you go exploring
* FREE Bathroom/Kitchen Starter Pack: soaps, tissues, kitchen essentials & more
* FREE use of lock up garage
* FREE use of cot & highchair
* FREE use of body boards
DISCOUNTS: for longer stays
ASBOLUTE BEACHFRONT: Step off the front lawn & onto the sand. It's that close. No roads to cross
SO CONVENIENT: Walk to shops, supermarkets, restaurants, cafes, cinema, kids' adventure playground, rock pool & more.
Plus city direct transport at door.
Spot dolphins & whales from your balcony!
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! If you are looking for a truly special absolute beachfront holiday experience in Sydney with easy access to the city centre, spectacular views & direct beach access then Aquamarine is the place for you!
Collaroy is ideally situated half way between Manly & Palm Beach just 35 minutes north of Sydney CBD with city direct bus service at your door.
TRANSPORT: Bus direct to the centre of Sydney, Palm Beach & everywhere in between is right beside the block. Ideal base for exploring Sydney. You won't need a car.
Sun-drenched & tranquil, this gorgeous apartment is an idyllic home away from home
And the views from living, dining, bedrooms and deck ..... just breath-taking!
SUITABLE FOR: Families, couples & exec rentals. Baby, toddler & elderly friendly (level access, lift/elevator). Children's TV/activities room
ROMANTIC: Aquamarine is so peaceful, private & romantic. Dine on the deck watching moonlight reflecting off the water. Be lulled to sleep at night by the sound of waves crashing on the shore. Watch the sun rise over the ocean each morning
YOUR ACCOMMODATION: 3 bedrooms: Bedroom 1 - queen bed; bedroom 2 - double bed; bedroom 3 - 2 single beds; large living & formal dining; huge well-equipped kitchen; separate children's TV/toys room; family bathroom with bath & sep shower; internal laundry with washer, dryer & 2nd toilet; lock up garage
THERE'S SO MUCH TO DO ON YOUR DOORSTOP OR CLOSE BY: enjoy swimming, surfing, sun-bathing, dolphin & whale spotting from your balcony, dining out, dining in al-fresco on your romantic ocean-view deck, fishing, kayaking, golfing, tennis, cycling, scenic beach walks, picnics, sight-seeing, day trips, boating, local cinemas, shopping & more or just relax in your deck chair with a glass of wine & take in the view
LOCATION: Perfect! You won't need a car
3 or 4 minute level stroll to:
shops & supermarkets & liquor shop
many excellent restaurants (9 at last count) & cafes
children's adventure playground & more
Bus stop at door to:
Sydney CBD 43 mins - Express Service
Warringah Mall Shopping Complex - 10 minutes
Manly - 15 minutes
EXIT CLEAN: $130 AUD
BOND: $500 AUD - refundable provided no damage/loss caused to property
KEYS: Guests are met on arrival & provided with keys & Welcome Packs
ACCOMMODATION IN BRIEF:
3 bedrooms - bedroom 1 - queen bed, bedroom 2 - double bed, bedroom 3 - 2 single beds
Mesmerising views from living areas, deck & 2 of the 3 bedrooms
Private, peaceful & very comfortable
Separate children's TV/activities room with LCD TV, DVD player, DVDs, box of toys, board games, puzzles, books
Huge well-equipped kitchen with cappuccino machine
Bathroom (recently updated) with bath & separate shower
Internal laundry - washer, dryer & 2nd toilet
Lock up garage, lift & security access to apartment
Huge private ocean-view deck with outdoor setting for al-fresco dining + deck chairs for stretching out & soaking up the sun & view
DOLPHIN & WHALE SPOTTING: From your private balcony spot dolphins frolicking &, with a little luck, whales putting on a show. Marvel at the skill of the surfboard riders & enjoy the colourful spectacle of the wind-surfers and kite-surfers. There's always something interesting happening & at Aquamarine you have front row seats to it all every day
Aquamarine is an experience not to be missed
The perfect haven for a relaxing & fun-filled holiday
RATES: When comparing our rates to others, do bear in mind all of our FREE inclusions. Many holiday rentals charge extra for these (if they provide them) which can add considerably to the total cost of your stay
TO HELP YOU GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR STAY you will find lots of helpful information at the apartment including recommendations for eating out, great places to visit (and how to get there), details about local amenities including public transport, supermarkets, shopping, taxis, Collaroy Rock pool, playgrounds, cinemas, golf courses, DVD hire, surfing lessons, cycle paths, picnic spots, local clubs, Berry Reserve markets, medical centres & more
PITTWATER ROAD: A large semi-circular drive + established gardens between the entrance to the apartment block and Pittwater Road create a sizeable & safe buffer zone between the street and the apartment. The garage is accessed via a short cul de sac alongside the block. The apartment faces the beach. You hear only the sounds of the ocean. Very peaceful.
Parties & functions are not permitted
Aquamarine is non-smoking
Pets are not allowed
YOUR BEACHFRONT APARTMENT IN MORE DETAIL
* 3 bedrooms all with comfortable beds. Bedroom 1 - one queen bed; bedroom 2 - one double bed; bedroom 3 - two single beds (which can be pushed together if required to make a queen bed). Master and 2nd bedroom each have balcony & fabulous beach & coastal views. All bedrooms have wardrobe & chest of drawers
* separate children's TV/activities room where the kids can have their own space - their own (new) LCD TV to watch DVDs, DVD player, DVDs (+ DVD hire 200m down the road), books, board games, puzzles, cards and a box of toys to keep them entertained while the adults relax in the living room and enjoy the view. (There is an LCD TV, DVD/CD player and stereo with ipod dock in the living room. A library of books is provided for the adults also). The children's TV room is located off the open plan kitchen and is separate from the living room. You can keep an eye on the kids while you cook up a storm in the spacious kitchen.
* Huge, well-equipped kitchen with cappuccino coffee machine
* Spacious bathroom with full size bath tub & separate shower. Scented tea-light candles are supplied for a little holiday-time luxury
* Internal laundry with washing machine, dryer + 2nd toilet
* Single lock up garage + street parking
* Aquamarine is spacious & stylish with a lovely bright open feel
* Sun-drenched living room, bedrooms & balcony
* Peaceful, private & romantic
* Breath-taking ocean & coastline views
* The apartment faces the beach. You hear only the sounds of the ocean. Very relaxing!
* Very well equipped & beautifully maintained, incl recently recarpeted throughout & repainted
* Huge sun-drenched covered deck with outdoor dining setting and Adirondack deck chairs - perfect for morning coffee, relaxed lunches, afternoon drinks & romantic dinners under the stars
* Level access
* Lift to apartment, security intercom access
* Free Wifi Internet
* Stereo with IPOD dock
* 2 LCD TVs
* 2 DVD players
So peaceful yet close to all amenities:
ON YOUR DOORSTEP:
* sand and surf
* public transport
* beach fishing
* scenic coastal walks
3 or 4 MINUTE LEVEL STROLL TO:
* Supermarket, liquor shop, chemist, post office, hair dressers, clothing boutique, sports equipment & more
* excellent restaurants (9 at last count) and cafes - walk there & walk home
* fantastic Collaroy Bakehouse - delicious fresh baked breads, mouth-watering cakes & pastries, fresh-cut sandwiches, coffees, milkshakes and more (a personal favourite of ours)
* Collaroy Hotel for a great value lunch at the beachfront bistro - excellent value & excellent views (another personal favourite)
* Collaroy ocean pool (wheelchair access) with children's play pool (the kids will love it)
* Collaroy Beach children's adventure playground
* Collaroy Cinema
* local surf school - learn to surf
* cycling tracks
* night clubs
* Day spa for a little pampering
* Narrabeen Lake - less than one kilometre from apartment - kayaking (kayak hire available), fishing, lake-side restaurants, Berry Reserve Markets, walking track, bike track, children's playground, picnic areas. Bus stop at your door.
* 10 minutes to Warringah Mall Shopping Complex: major department stores, chain stores, supermarkets, huge range of specialty stores, eateries & entertainment. A shopper's paradise! Bus stop at your door.
* 15 minutes to Manly - bus stop at your door
* bus stop at your door also to the beautiful beaches up and down the northern beaches strip, including Palm Beach, also picturesque Pittwater and so much more
* The famous Sands Hotel - beachfront with bistro, ocean views, live entertainment, outdoor terrace. Approx 1km from apartment.
* Golf - at spectacular Long Reef Golf Course on the headland overlooking the ocean. It's amazing! Easy level 15 minute walk. Several other excellent golf courses a short drive from apartment
* Collaroy tennis courts - an easy level 15 minute walk
* horse riding
* mini golf
EASY ACCESS TO the centre of Sydney - 35 mins by car. 43 mins by bus - bus stop at your door.
A sample of what's on offer in Sydney:
* cruise on Sydney Harbour
* Sydney Harbour Bridge climb
* The Opera House
* Botanic Gardens
* Sydney Aquarium at Darling Harbour
* Taronga Zoo
* Power House museum
* Art Gallery
* treat the kids to a day out at Luna Park on Sydney Harbour
* lunch at one of the harbour front eateries
AQUAMARINE GUEST BOOK
The apartment was all we expected from online viewing and much, much more. The location was stunning, overlooking Collaroy beach, and close to all amenities including public transport. The accomodation itself was superb, with more than enough room for my wife and myself, my son his wife and 2 small boys. We all enjoyed our stay there immensly, and were sorry to leave for the next stage of our holiday. Everything was easy to arrange. Would stay again without any hesitation.
United Kingdom 16 November 2011
Just wanted to thank you for the wonderful time we spent at your apartment, the views are amazing, every day a different picture, simple words cannot express how much we enjoyed ourselves. Not many people can believe that every single day we saw huge whales and dolphins all put on exciting displays for us - we even had pelicans and parrots fly past ! You were so right on the "noise", my daughter got so much benefit from the sound of the ocean, we were all very sad to leave and would recommend your holiday home to anyone - singles, couples and families
That was one holiday that we will never forget.
With kindest regards, Dianne UK
9 November 2012
We have had a fantastic time in your apartment, every day has been amazing!
Your apartment is wonderful and the view from the balcony is out of this world! We could not believe our eyes when we opened the blinds ... took our breath away... We would recommend staying here to anyone. We have been lucky enough to stay during the hottest winter Sydney has experienced in 150 years! The dolphins swimming in the bay was awesome! Also the whale that was breaching was something else. Made the long flight well worth it. Thank you again from John, Ger, Dan, Emily, Jo and Richard from the UK, Wales!!!! xxxx
3 September 2013
We cannot say how much we loved staying at your apartment. Pity it wasn't longer. Our son who lives there kept wanting to come to the apartment just so he could sit and watch the surf and awesome views. We stayed in the hunter valley at the Mercure Hunter Valley Gardens. Have to say we all thought that your apartment was 100% better. We cannot speak highly enough of your apartment. Extreme value for money. Highly recommend to anyone. Sitting watching porpoises playing in the surf, fantastic views and very handy to everything. Once again thank you for a trouble free stay in Collaroy
Best regards Ruth H. New Zealand
21 May 2012
Absolutely beautifully maintained property. Property Manager could not have been more helpful which made our stay very easy! Amazing view. Waking up to the ocean every morning was unreal. Location is fantastic - right on the beachfront with lots of beautiful walks and cafes in the immediate area. All in all, a wonderful experience and a great holiday experience.
Value for Money: Excellent
Meeting Expectations: Excellent
Guest Manager: Excellent
Ann-Maree Australia 26 June 2012
Wow what a find! Exactly like the pictures on the internet. Million dollar views make it difficult to tear yourself away. Managed to sunbathe on the balcony, paddle in the ocean (water was cold) and admired the surfers' stamina (although they did have wetsuits!) Got up early one morning to watch the sunrise. That was pretty special. Also visited the Blue Mountains, spectacular, Sydney city centre, Taronga Zoo and much more. Warmly welcomed by Rod. Beach towels and Welcome Packs much appreciated. Will recommend to friends and family.
22 July 2012
Thank you! Thank you!
Absolutely amazing stay at this apartment! Made our trip to Oz very memorable. We were all speechless when we first arrived. Couldn't ask for a better view. We loved it!
Jutta (New Zealand),Tui and Elnaz (Canada)
16 October 2012
What more could anybody ask for, miles of beautiful coastline, safe beaches, lapping waters, accommodation of a very high standard, easy reach of Sydney and all pertinent points. Worth the journey from Scotland. Shall surely tell others on my return.
2 May 2012
I would firstly like to thank you - what an amazing apartment. We had such a fantastic time, I really felt so relaxed. A glass was broken as they do, but we replaced it with 6 shiny new ones. I believe they were crystal, hopefully this is ok. We also left a few toys and a couple more kids DVDs, you can have these, or give them to charity.
Thanks once again, an amazing time in an amazing place.
2 May 2012
We were absolutely delighted with everything at your wonderful apartment and were very fortunate with weather. We are hoping to book some future dates this year.
10 April 2012
Aquamarine is spacious, on the beach and has beautiful panoramic views from the balcony. Very easy to get to and from Sydney (35-45 minutes) and the northern beaches by bus, taxi or car. The booking and check in process was professional. No different than our experience with booking vacation rentals in Florida. My husband and I and our teenage children had a wonderful relaxing aussie beach vacation!
Travelers from Midwest USA Wilmette, Illinois
24 April 2012
Thank you so much Kathryn my family really enjoyed their stay in your beautiful accommodation and we will definitely be recommending you to all of our friends and family from out of town in future! Thanks once again - we hope to speak with you again soon!
Vikki & Greg B.
27 March 2012
I just wanted to thank you for the lovely stay we enjoyed at Aquamarine. We all enjoyed the accommodation, the view and the proximity to the 90th birthday function and our other children who all live in Collaroy also. Many thanks for your assistance.
17 October 2011
The property is very well kept in an excellent location with fantastic views. It catered extremely well for three couples and suited our purposes very well in that we were attending a local wedding. It was unfortunate that we were unable to stay longer than a weekend and thought the property would also cater well for a longer holiday stay. We received excellent service from the property manager.
9 January 2012
As we are sadly heading back home tomorrow, I just wanted to let you know what a wonderful time we have had. The short break has allowed my son and his friend to spend time together whilst also getting heaps of study done towards their exams. My husband flew back today but we've had a glorious few days reading and relaxing together. I've swum every day! Mad I know, even by Melbournian standards! We've kayaked on the lake yesterday, enjoyed coffee at the beach cafe, lots of beach walks and a marvellous afternoon at the Biennale. Thank you so much for the fabulous accommodation. I won't be able to sleep tomorrow - no soporific waves as my lulla-bye. Would love to be back!
15 July 2012
We wanted to stay away from the city yet be accessible to the attractions for the kids. The location is very convenient as it is near Warringah Mall and restaurants for quick meals and take-aways. The apartment is well-kept, well equipped and clean. The seaview from the living room is fantastic! There are files with operating manuals for the electricals in the house and also recommendations on where to go to including eateries. Our kids felt at home immediately and rested well throughout the trip. The space is good for them to move around too. It has a parking lot as well if you want to do car rental like us. We recommend this vacation rental to families and even friends travelling in a group.
28 June 2012
If you're looking for a relaxed beachside holiday location with a village atmosphere and unbeatable environment, within easy reach of the city and other northern beaches areas, that caters for children and adults alike - then look no further.
Come and enjoy the magic of a seaside holiday in Australia at Aquamarine!
What to expect on arrival at Aquamarine
Stocking up for your stay will be a breeze - an IGA supermarket and a liquor shop are just a couple of blocks down the road, a 3 or 4 minute level stroll from your apartment. And if you feel like dining out there are many excellent restaurants and cafes also just 3 or 4 minutes walk from the apartment.
We like to stay in the apartment ourselves and have made sure it is set it up with everything needed for a comfortable, trouble free holiday.
Holidaying with children? Our property will be ideal for you and your family. Being located right on the beach there are no roads to cross - just a manicured lawn between your apartment and the beach. It's so easy to pop down with the kids for a swim whenever you like and afterwards head straight back up to the apartment for a shower, some dry clothes and lunch on the sunny balcony. No worries about wet costumes and towels, packing and carrying food and drinks and changes of clothes for everyone, finding a parking spot etc. It's all so easy at Absolute Beachfront Aquamarine. The kids will also love Collaroy Rock Pool and Adventure Playground both just a short stroll down the beach. There is a lovely grassy picnic area near the Adventure playground where the kids can run around and let off steam. There are lots of restaurants and cafes just a short walk from the apartment - most offer home delivery/take-away. There is plenty to keep the kids happy indoors too - their own "Children's Room" separate from the living area with its own LCD TV for watching DVDs (some DVDs supplied + video rental store about 200 metres from apartment), DVD player, games, puzzles, toys and books.
Collaroy Cinema is a 3 minute level walk from the apartment and there are more cinemas and lots of eateries at Warringah Mall only 10 minutes away by bus or car. Taronga Zoo is only 20 minutes from the apartment and the city of Sydney is only 35 minutes away by car or 43 minutes by bus with bus stop right at your door. There is so much for the kids to see and do when staying at Aquamarine and it is all so easy to get to.
You will find everything you need for that perfect family holiday at Sydney Absolute Beachfront Aquamarine.
Thank you for considering our property.
Our lovely property is privately owned and managed (we do not use an agent) and we take the utmost personal care to ensure that it is well maintained, attractive, comfortable and excellent value.
Please have a look at the guest book entries to see what past guests say about Aquamarine.
Sydney Absolute Beachfront Aquamarine is sure to delight you. Send us an enquiry and we will reply very promptly with a quote and information about the property and the northern beaches area.
We look forward to welcoming you to Aquamarine.
The Owner, Sydney Absolute Beachfront Aquamarine
Wheelchair Access, Washing Machine, Parking
- DVD player, Stereo, Free WiFi
- High chair, Cot
- Cooking Facilities, Microwave
- Ironing Facilities
- Clothes dryer, Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Access, Non-Smoking, Parking
- Views, views, views!, Fully equipped kitchen with capuccino machine, Laundry pack and kitchen essentials pack to get you started, Transport at your door, Coffee, tea, milk, sugar & snacks provided, Free use of portacot, highchair & body boards , Free lock up garage + street parking
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field