- See all features
Sydney's most pristine waterway, Port…
Only 10 metres to the waterfront
Relax, revitalise and refresh!
Master king suite with spa
Welcome to Kim's on Port Hacking
Sandstone gas log fire
Great spot for breakfast
Brekkie on the verandah?
An early plunge off the deck
Views over the whole of Burraneer Bay
The ultimate retreat
Romantic and private verandahs
Sunrise at Kim's on Port Hacking
Falls at South West Arm, Port Hacking
Browse the Mall at Cronulla Village
Fish for giant bream off the deck
Yes, Port Hacking is really this pristine!
Cronulla Ferry Cruises
A myriad of trails to bushwalk
The fresh seafood market at Cronulla,…
Surfing at Wanda Beach, Cronulla
Located just 45 minutes from Sydney's CBD and 30 minutes from the Airport, Kim's on Port Hacking is the perfect escapte whether it be for an intimate honeymoon, anniversary, birthday or luxury weekend away. Spacious interiors with a Caribbean Plantation influence open onto private balconies overlooking the pristine waters of Burraneer Bay, Dolans Bay, Maianbar and the Royal Natinal Park (the second oldest natinal ark in the world). This amazing new construction is enhanced by sandstone features, white timber balustrading, limed American Oak flooring with feature rugs and original artwork, white plantation shutters, Silver Royale Travertine verandahs.
The interior decor is a delight with a huge king bedroom/ensuite/56 jet dual control hydrotherapy spa, plus a queen bed and additional bidet bathroom, fully self contained with gas cooking, microwave, fridge/freezer and dishwasher, gas log fire, heated floor, undercover private balconies overlooking the water, inground pool and barbeque, boatshed and established gardens. Entertainment includes an inhouse TV/DVD/iPod music and stereo, library and free internet connection,complimentary use of paddle skis, row boat, snorkelling and fishing equipment.
From your own waterfront you can:
* paddle or row across to the pristine shoals of Maianbar or explore the Port Hacking.
* borrow some gear from the boatshed and with a few metres snorkelling along the foreshore you will discover the Marine Reserve at Shiprock.
* organise a scuba dive or be picked up from the adjoining Wally's Wharf and do some charter boat fishing with
* bushwalk some of the many trails in Royal National Park, or take an organised walk with Royal Coast Walks and discover some ancient aboriginal rock carving, and experience the wonderful flora and fauna, and the beautiful sandstone cliffs around from Jibbon Beach.
* do some whale watching from the platform at Cape Solander, Kurnell 15 mins away
* take a ferry ride from Gunnamatta Wharfand explore the Port Hacking on "Tom Thumb"
* walk to Boat Harbour along the surf beach at Cronulla and visit the coastal village atmosphere of Cronulla Mall with its myriad of cafes, restaurants, shops and night spots such as the Brass Monkey with live entertainment weekly
* footie Fans can take in a game t Toyota Stadium, Cronulla's Home Ground with Cronulla Leagues Club.
* visit E. G. Waterhouse Camellia Gardens or Hazelhurst Gallery*
* prebook a class with Whimsical Cakes and try your cake decorating skills just up the road.
* organise a game of golf at one of the local courses (Cronulla, Woolooware, Kareela
* jump the "rattler" into the City and explore the our beautiful Sydney Harbour or visit Taronga Zoo, just 45 minutes away
But if you want to lay back you can lounge on the deck around the pool right at the water's edge and watch the passing parade of boats, pelicans fishing or throw a line in. There is an abundance of bream, flat head, leatherjacket, tailor a well as king fish in season. Even a pod of dolphin, turtle and a seal have been spotted just off the jetty. Settle down and enjoy a glass of wine, chill out and catch the last of the afternoon sun and enjoy the changing light of sunset before a BBQ dinner. In the evening the garden come alive with scattered bronze garden and pool lighting plus blue under jetty lighting, which attracts squid and spawning fish.
If the weather is favourable you may be able to join Kim and her partner, Andrew, for breakfast on the 6 metre barge and traverse the whole of South West Arm by water.
Whatever the occasion, there are range of services that can be organised for you prior to your arrival by simply calling and discussing your requirements.
The privacy and beauty of this retreat is truly amazing!
Bushwalk, swim, paddle, row, snorkel, golf or just relax around the beautiful pool and grounds at Kim's on Port Hacking
Awaken to a view you will never forget. Enjoy your superb selection from the breakfast menu, to prepare you for the day' adventure.
? Bushwalk a myriad of trails through the Royal National Park (2nd oldest national park in the world) or opt for an organised adventure with Royal Coast Walks and discover Dharawal Aboriginal engravings, a 7000 year old midden and learn about traditional bush tucker and enjoy the abundant birdlife, flora and fauna of the ?Aussie bush? as you explore the beautiful sandstone headland and beach of Jibbon. You may be lucky to do some whale watching from the cliffs, or visit the whale watch viewing platform at Cape Solander, Kurnell just a 15 minute drive away.
* Explore the beauty of this pristine waterway at Kim's on Port Hacking by the local "Tom Thumb" ferry, visit the hamlet villages of Bundeena and Maianbar
* Go paddle boarding or borrow the row boat and walk the sandbar at Maianbar, or use some snorkel gear and fishing tackle from the boatshed. Explore Shiprock Marine Reserve 100m along the foreshore.
* Surf at one of Cronulla's top surf spots, or walk the beach to Boat Harbour, and refresh yourself on your return with lunch at one of the many cafes and restaurants in the Mall
* a great walk or runfrom Cronulla is along the Esplanade around to Bass and Flinders Point and take in the enormous vista of Cronulla, Bundeena and Port Hacking.
* Westfield Miranda Fair is only 5 minutes away if you crave a shopping spree or want to just pamper yourself at one of the many beauty and hair salons
* Cronulla is the only Sydney beach with a rail link, so why not jump "the Rattler" and duck into the city to explore the Harbour, visit Darling Harbour, The Rocks, Manly, Luna Park or Taronga Zoo. Even catch the hydrofoil up to Homebush, heart of the 200 Olympics and stop at the Fish Markets at Pyrmont on the way back for lunch.
* Plantations shutters for privacy and light adjustment
* Inground Pool with deck right at the water's edge
* Boatshed with paddle skiis, row boat, fishing tackle, snorkel gear
* Barbeque with 4 metre commercial umbrellas
* Private covered verandahs open onto magnificent private gardens
* 56 jet, dual control hydrotherapy spa, with LED lighting
* Sandstone gas log fireplace
* King and queen bed with luxurious linen and array of pillows
* 55" High definition flat screen TV with DVD, iPod dock/stereo
* Ensuite and a bidet bathroom
* Fully equipped, mirror backed kitchenette with microwave, gas cooking, dishwasher,
fridge/freezer, deLonghi expressso machine
* Security safe
Kim's on Port Hacking is an absolute waterfrontage adjoining Reserve and "Wally's Wharf" where you can check the catch of the day by the local fishermen. Newly constructed, Caribbean Plantation influence providing exclusive accommodation for up to 6 persons. Experience the serenity and relax and enjoy this wonderful location.
Whatever the occasion, there are a range of services that can be organised for you prior to your arrival by simply calling and discussing your requirements.
Retreat, relax and enjoy the privacy, beauty and serenity of Kim's on Port Hacking
Kim's on Port Hacking is a brand new construction nestled right on the foreshore adjoining Dolans Bay, with superb views across Burraneer Bay to the pristine shoals of Maianbar. From here you can paddle ski, row, snorkel and swim, or just relax around the pool and throw a line in. The watersport equipment and BBQ facilities are all complimentary to make your stay an enjoyable one. You can even organise some deep sea fishing with and be picked up from the adjoining wharf, or scuba diving with the local groups. Catch the "Tom Thumb" Ferry and take in the beauty of Port Hacking by water.
Visit Cronulla's famous surf beaches and lunch at one of the many cafes and restaurants in Mall, or return for some live entertainment at one of several night spots
including the Brass Monkey.
? Enjoy refreshments on arrival with a platter
? A delicious selection of breakfasts are available and inclusive, or you may wish to cook your own
? Caribbean Plantation influence, with sandstone features, white timer balustrading and plantation shutters, Silver Royal Travertine verandahs, limed American Oak timber flooring with feature rugs
? Main suite incorporates an open plan with a 56 jet, hydrotherapy spa with dual control and LED lighting, king size bed luxurious linen and array of pillows, Travertine ensuite with separate sandblasted glass screened shower and toilet, separate vanity.
? Queen size bed both with luxurious linen and great assortment of pillows, separate Travertine bathroom, bidet, toilet, shower, vanity
? Extra single bed size lounge facilities available for extra guests.
? Living area with gas log fireplace featured with sandstone
? 55? LCD flat screen television with DVD player
? iPod and dock station stereo
? Fully equipped mirror backed kitchenette with large fridge/freezer, gas cooktop, rangehood, dishwasher and microwave, including silver service cutlery set and DeLonghi Nespresso machine
? White plantation shutters for privacy and light control
? Large covered, travertine tiled verandahs
? Library and baggage room
? Large private lawns adjoining
? A few steps through beautiful established garden with large lawn at the water?s edge, inground pool with BBQ facilities, deck, boatsheds and jetty
? High chair and cot available on request.
? Single garage available if required, parking on site
Privacy and peacefulness are the ultimate at Kim?s to make your stay a memorable one
Swimming Pool, Parking, Dishwasher
- 5 mins to Cronulla Shark Park
- 5 mins to Woolooware & Kareela Golf Courses
- 5 minutes drive to Cronulla
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Free Fixed Line Internet
- High chair
- In-house Movies/Videos
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen Supplied
- Spa Bath
- Swimming Pool
- Towels Supplied
- access to Maianbar and Bundeena
- access to Royal National Park
- brand new accommodation
- full waterfront facilities
- paddleskis & snorkelling
- very private
DECEMBER SPECIAL 1ST - 20TH - BOOK 3 NIGHTS AND PAY FOR 2
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 2 adults. Property has 2 beds and can sleep a maximum 4 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field