Living area and terrace
Two minutes to Camp Cove
Gourmet kitchen and dining areas opens…
Master Bedroom with super king bed
Ensuite Bathroom to Master Bedroom
Outdoor deck off kitchen
Outdoor kitchen and deck
Double bedroom with french doors to garden
Bathroom with tub and shower
Double bed with its own bathroom in the…
Take in the harbour from the front balcony
Kayak on the harbour
Garden with outdoor shower
MINIMUM BOOKING SEVEN DAYS
Newly renovated house nestled 2 mins from Watsons Bay ferry and 2 mins from Sydney's best harbour beach at Camp Cove.
* 10 mins from Bondi
* Perfect spot for New Years Eve fireworks and the Sydney- Hobart Yacht race start on Boxing Day.
* ONE WEEK MINIMUM *
Explore Sydney from this comfortable, beach house in a tropical paradise with the best beaches, restaurants, pubs and parks all within a short walk.
* First floor: A large open plan living area opens at the front to the classic Victorian terrace verandah which overlooks Watsons Bay wharf with views of the harbour. The sitting area with comfortable sofas enjoys the view and comes with flatscreen TV, DVD, Apple TV, Foxtel and integrated sound system. The house features two wi-fi networks and fixed internet connections throughout the house.
* The dining area includes a banquette to catch the afternoon sun and sits 10 people comfortably. The chef's kitchen at the rear of the house features sliding door which open out completely to a covered deck with outdoor kitchen. The deck features built in seating for ten including a daybed overlooking the back garden. The garden has a shaded grass area with daybed and an outdoor shower.
* Above the main sitting room are stairs to a bedroom/ TV snug which features a magnificent harbour view. The room is equipped with Foxtel, DVD and Wii. This room has a double bed and is perfect as a separate living area.
* Ground level: Three bedrooms which are bright and very cool in the summer.
* Master bedroom with super king-sized bed and ensuite bathroom.
* Bedroom two has a King single bed (with extra single mattress available)
* Bedroom three has a double bed and French doors which open onto the rear courtyard garden.
* Bedroom two and three have a bathroom between them with bath, shower.
* Full laundry is available on the ground floor.
* Bedroom five is in a self contained studio across the garden. Featuring a queen sized sofa bed in a large, sunfilled room above the garage. The studio has its own kitchenette, bathroom and library /entertainment area with Foxtel and DVD and has city skyline and harbour views. This is a perfect space for a teenager or in-law as it is separate from the main house and has its own entrance.
The garage opens to separate street access with off street parking for three cars. A range of sports equipment is available for guests from surfboards to snorkelling gear, bikes and table tennis.
Comfortable beachside living-walk to everything
Watsons Bay is an old fishing village at the opening of Sydney Harbour.
Walk two minutes to Sydney's most beautiful beach at Camp Cove or take in the harbourfront which houses the famous Doyles Fish restaurant, fine dining at Dunbar House, the Watsons Bay Boutique Hotel, the ferry wharf and a large playground at Robinson Park.
Enjoy the cafes, restaurants and the friendly local shops.
Walk along the cliffs at the end of the road to access national park and Sydney heads- where the harbour meets the ocean-- for sweeping views of the city and across to Manly.
10 minutes by ferry or water taxi to the Opera House and City.
10 minutes by ferry to Manly, Taronga Zoo.
10 minutes from the surf at Bondi Beach.
Perfect views of New Year's Eve Fireworks and the start of the Sydney to Hobart Yacht race on Boxing day.
Spot dolphins and whales along the harbour foreshore and the cliffs backing onto the ocean.
Kayak on Sydney harbour right outside.
Washing Machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- Pay Television, DVD player, Stereo, Free WiFi
- Barbeque, Cooking Facilities, Microwave, Dishwasher
- Linen Supplied, Ironing Facilities, Towels Supplied
- Video Games
- Open Fireplace
- Clothes dryer, Washing Machine
- Non-Smoking, Parking
- Parking for 3 cars, Cable/ Pay-TV , Espresso Machine , Table Tennis Table, Apple TV , Wi-fi