- See all features
Take in the harbour from the front balcony
Comfortable sitting room which enjoys the…
Gourmet kitchen and dining areas opens…
Two minutes to Camp Cove
Double bed with its own bathroom in the…
Master bedroom with king bed and ensuite
Kayak on the harbour
Watch the sunset over the city Skyline
Sunny BBQ and deck off the kitchen
Alfresco dining in the courtyard
Newly renovated house nestled 2 mins from Watsons Bay ferry and 2 mins from Sydney's best beach at Camp Cove.
*Only 10 mins from the SCG for Ashes visitors.
* 10 mins from Bondi
* Perfect spot for New Years Eve fireworks and the Sydney- Hobart Yacht race start on Boxing Day.
Explore Sydney from this peaceful base in a tropical paradise with the best beaches, restaurants, pubs and parks all within a short walk.
* First floor: A large open plan living area opens at the front to the classic Victorian terrace verandah which overlooks Watsons Bay wharf and the harbour. The sitting area with comfortable sofas enjoys the view and comes with flatscreen TV, DVD, Apple TV, Foxtel and integrated sound.
* Above the main sitting room are stairs to a bedroom/ TV snug which features a magnificent harbour view. The room is equipped with Foxtel, DVD and Wii. This room has a double bed and is perfect as a separate living area. There is wi-fi and fixed internet connections throughout the house.
* The dining area includes a banquette to catch the afternoon sun and sits 10 people comfortably. The chef's kitchen at the rear of the house features sliding door which open out completely to a covered deck with outdoor kitchen. Built in seating and a comfortable daybed provides seating for ten overlooking the back garden. The garden has a cool grass sitting area with daybed and an outdoor shower.
* Ground level: Three bedrooms which are bright and very cool in the summer.
* Master bedroom with super king-sized bed and ensuite bathroom.
* Bedroom two has a King single bed (with extra single mattress available)
* Bedroom three has a double bed and French doors which open onto the rear courtyard garden.
* Bedroom two and three have a bathroom between them with bath, shower. A full laundry is available on the ground floor.
* Bedroom four is a double sofa bed in a large, sunfilled room which is across the garden and above the garage. The studio has its own kitchenette, bathroom with shower and library /entertainment area with Foxtel and DVD and has city skyline and harbour views. This is a perfect space for a teenager or in-law as it is separate from the main house and has its own entrance.
The back entrance has a garage and off street parking with space for three cars.
Comfortable beachside living-walk to everything
Watsons Bay is an old fishing village at the opening of Sydney Harbour.
Walk two minutes to Sydney's most beautiful beach at Camp Cove or take in the harbourfront which houses the famous Doyles Fish restaurant, the Watsons Bay Hotel, the ferry wharf and a large playground at Robinson Park.
Enjoy the cafes, restaurants and the friendly local shops.
Walk along the cliffs at the end of the road and around Sydney heads for sweeping views of the city and across to Manly where the harbour meets the ocean.
10 minutes by ferry or water taxi to the Opera House and City.
10 minutes by ferry to Manly, Taronga Zoo.
10 minutes from the surf at Bondi Beach.
10 minutes from the Sydney Cricket Ground at Paddington
Perfect views of New Year's Eve Fireworks and the start of the Sydney to Hobart Yacht race on Boxing day.
Spot dolphins and whales along the harbour foreshore and the cliffs backing onto the ocean.
Kayak on Sydney harbour right outside.
* Ashes fans for the Sydney Test* : The perfect spot to stay to take in the fireworks and the test.
Enjoy the New Year's Eve fireworks from the peace of Watsons Bay and then amble off to the first day's play at the SCG on New Year's Day.
Spend the day at the cricket and come back 10 minutes away to this paradise. We can arrange daily transport to and from the cricket and offer you the perfect respite after a hard day watching the game at this beachside paradise.
Washing Machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- Apple TV
- Cable/ Pay-TV
- Clothes dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Espresso Machine
- Free WiFi
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen Supplied
- Open Fireplace
- Parking for 3 cars
- Pay Television
- Table Tennis Table
- Towels Supplied
- Video Games
- Washing Machine
MINIMUM 7 NIGHT STAY. Rates from $850 pn. +$250 for 25,26 & 31/12 We want you to enjoy your stay. This property is located in a quiet residential area and suited to families. Sorry - we do not accept adult groups or short stays . PLEASE CHECK THE CALENDAR FOR DETAILS OF AVAILABLE DATES
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 6 adults. Property has 5 beds and can sleep a maximum 8 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field