- See all features
AQUARIUS ? SELF RATED 4 STAR LUXURY ACCOMMODATION
Luxury Water Views Accommodation
Located in one of Darwin's most exclusive areas, Aquarius is situated on the water in Cullen Bay with the Marina right in your back yard. Minutes away from Sky City Casino, Mindil Beach Markets and less than 2kms from the Darwin CBD. The Cullen Bay precinct has some of Darwin?s best Restaurants, Cafes and Bars and the Health Club and Day Spas are within walking distance. Aquarius is ideally located within walking distance of Fishing Charters and Sunset Cruises. This quality spacious three bedroom townhouse has a fantastic deck and plunge pool.
- 3 bedroom, 3 x king beds, two of which can be converted to singles
- Two bathrooms with Natio Amenities and additional toilet downstairs
- Airconditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- BBQ on patio overlooking the Marina
- Plunge Pool
- TV in main bedroom
- Fully equipped kitchen with Nespresso Machine
- Double lock up Garage
- Large outdoor setting with BBQ on the deck
- Cable TV
- WiFI available for $5 per day
- Double lock up garage
- Housekeeping service for stays of eight days or more
- Short stroll to everything in Cullen Bay ? Restaurants, Cafes, Bars, Health Club and Day Spa
- Close to Darwin CBD ? two minute drive
- Short walk to Mindil Beach Markets
- 7 minute drive to Parap Village Saturday morning markets
- 2 minute drive to Darwin Convention Centre
This is a great property right on the Marina @ Cullen Bay. Very spacious for family holidaying. Pantry well stocked with all the basic food needs. Beds comfortable & property very clean. The Spa pool was not working & too hot for our liking. BBQ area great for late evening meals once the glorious sunset has passed. Working distance to all the Restaurants in the Cullen Bay Marina area. Priced well & very approachable to negotiate a price too. Worth a stay whilst in Darwin.0 people found this review to be helpful. 0 people found this review to not be helpful.
Luxurious accommodation beautifully presented in perfect location.0 people found this review to be helpful. 0 people found this review to not be helpful.
Gorgeous townhouse. Situated right on the Marina in Cullen Bay. Fully equipped with all a family would need. Even pantry has numerous items one needs for cooking. Quality appliances throughout. Restaurants very close. 2 min walk literally. The only negatives were the plunge pool was too warm as no shade over it & wasn't a Spa as stipulated. Only 1 garage door opened. The roller blinds in 1 of the bedrooms fell down on the 2nd day & even though owners were informed straight away, no-one came to fix them in our 8 day stay. Only minor problems, but would highly recommend this property. Will return 1 day. Have stayed in many Holiday Rentals in Darwin & this 1 is up there with the best.0 people found this review to be helpful. 0 people found this review to not be helpful.
Airconditioning, Washing Machine
- 2 mins to fishing charters
- 2 mins walk to Cafes
- Beautiful furnishings
- Clothes dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Double lock up garage
- Executive Property
- Games, DVDs, CDs
- High chair
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen Supplied
- Marina on your doorstep
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Small Plunge Pool
- Washing Machine
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 6 adults. Property has 5 beds and can sleep a maximum 6 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field