Steeles at Larrakeyah - also know as Darwin City B&B - is superbly located in the inner city of Darwin, midway between the city itself and the famous Mindil Beach markets.
In addition, it is only a short walk to other places of interest, such as Botanic Gardens, Cullen Bay beach and restaurants, Doctors Gully fish feeding, golf course, tennis courts and the Casino.
Bed and Breakfast Accommodation
Accommodation consists of two queen rooms, one double room and one studio apartment, all with private ensuite and a separate entrance from the family home. The Steeles are long time Territorians and invite guests to stay and enjoy their hospitality.
All rooms have table/chairs, tea/coffee facilities, fridge, airconditioning, ceiling fans, cable television, ensuite bathroom and windows.
The rooms open onto a large guest verandah area overlooking a salt water swimming pool and spa with tropical garden surrounds.
Swim in the salt water pool or relax on the large verandah area overlooking the tropical garden.
Or, the Steeles will be happy to assist with tour bookings. Tour operators all pick up and drop off at the B&B
Airconditioning, Swimming Pool, Washing Machine, Parking
- Pay Television, In-house Movies/Videos, Free WiFi
- Rumpus room
- Barbeque, Cooking Facilities, Microwave
- Linen Supplied, Ironing Facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Airconditioning, Spa Bath
- Washing Machine
- Easy walk to Mindil beach markets, Easy walk to Darwin city centre, Short walk to golf course, Easy walk to Casino, Close to the beach, Tour bookings available, Tour companies will pick up from the door