Apartment 2. Themed with silver, aqua and…
Apartment 3.Themed with red,black and…
Apartment 1. Themed with beige, navy and…
Views from every level
Apartment 3 kitchen
Apartment 3 2nd bathroom
Deck for Level 3
Level 2 deck Dining and Lounge suites
Laundry is now the 2nd bathroom
BBQ behind the outdoor dining
LARGE DECKS WITH VIEWS TO CITY HAVE BEEN COMPLETED.
This majestic Spring Hill landmark art deco building was built in 1930s and
is located on prestigious Gregory Terrace. The views from Carrington Manor
overlook parklands to the front and the city skyline views from the decks are
The 3 apartments occupy a whole floor each and are very spacious and have been fully renovated. The views are fabulous and the high position allows full enjoyment of breezes from every direction on all levels. Rent 1, 2 or all 3 units.
- large lounge dining overlooking views of Brisbane City skyline
- extra large LCD TV with DVD and cable TV (Foxtel)
- fully equipped kitchens with dishwasher, microwave, oven, cook top etc
- bathroom 1 has shower, toilet and vanity
- bathroom 2 has large shower/bath, vanity and toilet
(NB this bathroom can serve as private ensuite to master rm)
- 4 bedrooms with robes
- 2nd lounge with TV/DVD can also be used as 5th bedroom. Inner spring sofa bed
- newly painted and new furnishings, floors and rugs throughout
- wifi internet
- combined washer/dryer and ironing facilities
- 3 garages on site
- ceiling fan lights in every bedroom. Remote controlled
- reverse cycle air conditioning to lounges and all bedrooms. Individually remote controlled
- outdoor entertainment area
Brm 1 - queen bed
Brm 2- queen bed + king single
Brm 3 - queen bed
Brm 4 - king single
Brm 5 - double sofa bed. OR use as 2nd informal lounge
(NB level 3 has a single bed in this area)
OUTDOOR ENTERTAINMENT AREA
This is accessed via the rear stairs from each apartment and the area from there is totally secure for children.
- fully landscaped
- tiled pool with seating shelf to watch the sun set over the city
- BBQ on town gas with paved area and outdoor dining suite for 10
- fire pit
- eskies etc supplied
This is a superb location. Walking distance to the vibrant Fortitude Valley precinct and 2kms from Queen St Mall. The RNA show grounds and the Royal Brisbane Hospital are a 5 min walk away.
Spring Hill is the more affluent suburb of inner Brisbane city, home to mostly professional families.
The suburb is quiet, safe and well established with character homes and significant buildings.
The Centenary pool complex is a short walk through the park opposite and is available for public use.
Carrington Manor enjoys a walk score of 93/100. Considers a walker's paradise so daily errands will not require a car and transport score of 98/100 - 8 min walk to trains and bus stop 200m.
Carrington Apartments offers 3 different styles of art deco decor. Top level is decorated in the black/red/white bolder combinations and the animal influences of the time. The middle level features the oyster / grey white scheme with pops of lime and torquoise and creates more of a casual holiday theme. The lowest level is the more sophisticated beige hues with navy and yellow accents.
All the great features of a 1930s building including oversized bedrooms, incredible insulation from the double brick construction, high ceilings and special features have been retained and we have added (or will be adding shortly), the comforts of modern living. There are flow through breezes and views on all levels and from most directions.
RATES and SHORT TERM CONDITIONS
PRICING INFORMATION & CONDITIONS
Min booking 7 nights, or 14 nights for Christmas period + 2016
$250-280pn for 4 people
$20 per night for extra people >4 per apartment
$20 per person for linen (optional)
$50 baby set - high chair, child gates, cots (when available)
$250 exit clean per apartment
$30 per hour extra cleaning (may apply for outdoor area if not left well)
$15 per night booking fee (NB this only applies to bookings through Stayz)
10% GST applies
SHORT BOOKINGS CONDITIONS
Bookings of less than 7 nights are accepted as follows...
- if your dates adjoin another booking
- if booking is last minute
- only short bookings under 10 nights are accepted through Stayz
- Min fee for midweek is $1200 per apartment
- Min fee applies $1800 - $2200 if your dates cover weekend nights. (Fri / Sat / Sun)
NB For holiday, long weekends and special events surcharge may apply.
Please note the calendar is only marked full when all apartments are taken and you are encouraged to apply for any length of stay, each booking is assessed individually.
We also offer Lambert House in Kangaroo Point.
AUCHENFLOWER - 2 x duplex units. Each with 2 queen ensuited bedrooms, 2 sleep outs, new kitchens, fully refurbished. To be furnished to our usual standard.
Airconditioning, Swimming Pool, Washing Machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- DVD player, Stereo, Free WiFi
- High chair, Pets allowed, Cot
- Barbeque, Cooking Facilities, Microwave, Dishwasher
- Linen Supplied, Ironing Facilities, Towels Supplied
- Swimming Pool
- Airconditioning, Open Fireplace
- Clothes dryer, Washing Machine
- Non-Smoking, Parking
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field