- See all features
Private apartment within the 5 star beachfront Beach Club Resort and Spa, Palm Cove. Set in the middle of Williams Esplanade, strolling distance to gourmet cafes, award winning restaurants, boutique shopping and of course Palm Cove beach opening to the Coral Sea & Great Barrier Reef. With two bedrooms and two bathrooms, this apartment features rare gated access from your terrace to the lagoon pool with sandy beach entry.
The master bedroom has a queen bed, ensuite & flat screen television, while the second bedroom has the flexibility of king or twin single bedding, also an ensuite. A fully equipped kitchen opens onto the dining and living areas, beautifully furnished in neutral tones with an Asian influence. An oversized outdoor terrace, with barbecue, dining setting, day lounge & double outdoor spa, offers easy access to the pool & resort grounds.
All the facilities expected in a 5 star resort are included; beachfront location, lagoon pool with sandy beach entry & swim up bar, rainforest pool & lap pool, outdoor double spa bath, flexible bedding configuration, dishwasher, two televisions, internal laundry, fully equipped kitchen, all located in the middle of beautiful Palm Cove Ã?Æ?Ã?Â¢Ã?Â¢Ã¢â?¬Å¡Ã?Â¬Ã?Â¢Ã¢â??Â¬Ã?â?? thereÃ?Æ?Ã?Â¢Ã?Â¢Ã¢â?¬Å¡Ã?Â¬Ã?Â¢Ã¢â?¬Å¾Ã?Â¢s no need for a hire car here.
This apartment is a dual key setup, giving the flexible option of a spa room or a one bedroom suite available for separate holiday rental.
* 5 star Beach Club Resort & Spa
* Two bedrooms (1K, 1Q or 1Q, 2S)
* Two ensuite bathrooms
* Large lagoon pool with sandy beach entry & swim up bar, two further resort pools
* Ground floor with direct pool access (via gate)
* Beachfront location on Williams Esplanade, 200m to reef & island access jetty
* Flat screen televisions, DVD, CD, stereo, Austar cable television
* Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave and full sized fridge
* Oversized outdoor terrace with bbq, dining setting & double spa bath
* Air conditioning & ceiling fans throughout
* Internal laundry
* Secure underground parking
* Restaurants, pool bar, day spa & boutique on site
* Linen, bath & pool towels provided
* Tours, airport transfers, equipment hire, baby sitters, in house catering, in house massage, pre-arrival shopping available
The Beach Club is an excellent resort with fantastic facilities for children. The restaurants are excellent especially NuNu's.The apartment was good however the outside furniture needs to be just wood with no cushions as they get mouldy in the rain.The gym was great to use.Overall a good place to stay.0 people found this review to be helpful. 0 people found this review to not be helpful.
The location was superb - amazingingly great pools with young children. Have stayed at resort as guest and there was no real difference...maybe because we knew what we were doing and where to go. Apartment could use slight update. Furniture and so on getting quite used now but still lovely. Thank you!0 people found this review to be helpful. 0 people found this review to not be helpful.
Airconditioning, Swimming Pool, Washing Machine
- Clothes dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen Supplied
- Spa Bath
- Swimming Pool
- Washing Machine
Last minute deal!
Stay before 20 Dec 2013 for 20% off.
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 4 adults. Property has 3 beds and can sleep a maximum 4 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field