Palm Cove House is located a just a short stroll from the world renowned tropical Palm Cove Beach & just 30 mins from Cairns International Airport. This modern 5 bedroom home is ideally suited for large families or friends travelling together.
If your planning a destination wedding on beautiful Palm Cove beach, Palm Cove House offers low cost accommodation for the whole family.
Palm Cove House - relax, enjoy, have fun!
Palm Cove House offers:
- Accommodation for 10-12 people.
- Children welcome.
- 5 bedrooms including a self contained studio apartment.
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned.
- 2 kitchens including cooking equipment, crockery & cutlery
- 3 bathrooms / 4 toilets
- Living room
- Dining room
- Family room
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor BBQ area.
- Fully fenced outside area.
- Main bedroom has Queen size bed with large robe and ensuite.
- Double room with Queen size bed.
- Two rooms both with two single bed,
- all rooms have built-in wardrobes.
- Large fully self-contained apartment with queen size bed and cot, (ideal for Grandparents or wheelchair guests).
- A sofa bed is available in living area, allows for an additional two guests.
- A port-a-cot/pram/car-seat available on request.
About Palm Cove
Palm Cove is a world renowned tropical holiday destination nestled between the palm fringed beach and a backdrop of rainforest covered mountains. This idyllic location is only 20 minutes from Cairns International airport and is serviced by public transport to and from the city. It?s only a short stroll to the beach and to the Palm Cove Jetty where cruises to the Great Barrier Reef depart daily. The first tee on the Palm Cove Country Club golf course is only 400metres form your front door.
While on holidays at Palm Cove House, the ?Must See? attractions include:
- A cruise to the Great Barrier reef including snorkelling, diving and glass bottom boats.
- A trip on the Skyrail, Rainforest Cableway to ?Kuranda - The Village in the Rainforest?.
- A day trip to the Daintree and Cape Tribulation.
- Shopping in Cairns city.
- Golf at the World class Paradise Palms golf course.
- Hot air balloon flights over the Atherton Tablelands.
- White water rafting on the Barron or Tully River.
- Fishing on the reef or in the coastal estuaries.
- Simply relax on beautiful Palm Cove beach.
- See Australian native wildlife at ?Cairn Tropical? including Kangaroos, Koalas and crocodiles or venture to the nearby "Cairns Safari"
- Outback tour to the Undara Lava tubes.
Airconditioning, Swimming Pool, Wheelchair Access, Washing Machine, Parking
- Clothes dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- High chair
- In-house Movies/Videos
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen Supplied
- Pets allowed
- Swimming Pool
- Towels Supplied
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Access
$350/night (7+ nights), $390/night (5-6 nights), $430/night (3-4 nights).
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 10 adults. Property has 8 beds and can sleep a maximum 12 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field