Open plan living area opens onto private…
Under cover outdoor entertaining / dining
Indoor dining overlooking gardens
Cook up a storm in the well equipped…
Relax in the sumptuous lounge
Bedroom 1 - King
Bedroom 1 En-suite - spa bath & shower
Bedroom 2 - King or Twin
Bedroom 2 En-suite - Walk-in Shower
Bedroom 3 - Queen
Bedroom 3 En-suite - Bath & Shower
Take a dip in the 20 metre lap pool
Private Hot Springs spa ... bubbles anyone
A morning or afternoon walk on Four Mile…
The Villa, hidden away in lush tropical…
Port Douglas village & marina
A game of tennis or some putting practice
Private balconies off each bedroom
Fully equipped laundry
Outdoor dining and BBQ area
Four Mile Beach - a year round playground
Dive or snorkel the Great Barrier Reef
And yes, the fishing is still great
The selection of suitable holiday accommodation is sometimes a difficult thing to do from afar. We’d like to help make your choice a little easier by offering the following “Seven Great Reasons” to stay at The Villa Port Douglas. They are:-
1. Great Value
Our highly competitive rates are published for all to see with confirmed discounts for mid and low seasons, as well as for longer stays at any time of the year.
We represent great value for the following reasons:-
• the generous size of the property (our internal area is over 230sqm, more than twice the size of many, plus over 80sqm of private courtyard)
• the extensive list of facilities (3 bedrooms with en-suites, indoor and outdoor entertaining and dining, gourmet kitchen, large lap pool, tennis court, private courtyard with 6 person spa, bbq, extensive private gardens, etc)
• the high quality of the property, fixtures, fittings and presentation
• all the little things like a bottle of bubbles, fruit & flowers, DVDs, satellite TV, games and books, condiments & other kitchen / pantry / laundry supplies, bathroom amenities, free local phone calls and broadband internet
• our Hot Deal (for stays of 7 nights or more) that helps drive your holiday dollar even further (see specials)
• and above all, our great rates and seasonal and length of stay discounts (up to 52%)
You pay for what you get and while we may not always the cheapest, we are always the best value at a very affordable price.
2. Great Location
Port Douglas is the gateway to the Great Barrier Reef, the Daintree Rainforest, Mossman Gorge, the Atherton Tablelands and many historic outback towns and attractions. It has a year round climate that allows you to explore this great region or simply soak up the sun, the fun and the great local atmosphere.
The Villa Port Douglas is ideally located in a quiet residential area on the peninsula just a 5 minute walk to Four Mile Beach and a short bike, car, taxi or bus ride to downtown Port Douglas (4 kms away). We are one of just 13 private residences in an exclusive gated community on over 2.5 acres of tropical gardens.
Our secluded location means there are no noisy late night tourist venues to deal with (unless you’re down in the main street of course) and no parking or traffic noise problems, but with easy access to the beach, golf courses, restaurants, retail shops and galleries, supermarkets, tours, commercial and medical facilities and more.
3. Great Facilities
Some holiday rental properties provide just the bare minimum to support human life. We take the opposite approach and provide everything we like when we travel away from home.
The Villa Port Douglas includes:-
• 3 bedrooms, each with private en-suite bathroom, walk-in wardrobes, balconies, TV, air-conditioning and ceiling fans
• high quality furniture, fixtures, fittings, bedding, linen and towels (bath & beach)
• extensive entertainment options including 4 televisions, Austar satellite TV (in lounge and all bedrooms - two decoders), extensive DVD, book and games libraries
• broadband internet access (wi-fi)
• the best equipped gourmet kitchen you will find anywhere (including oven, hot plates, range hood, microwave, juicer, coffee maker, blender, mixer, etc)
• indoor and outdoor (undercover) dining / entertaining options
• a fantastic outdoor courtyard complete with private spa, gas bbq / oven and wok burner
• and in the common grounds a 20 metre lap pool, tennis court, putting practice green, bbq pavilion with its own plunge pool and extensive tropical gardens safely nestled in a private gated community
There is no better equipped or larger 3 bedroom accommodation in Port Douglas at such an affordable price. You will feel right at home the minute you walk in the door.
4. Great Service
We want you to totally enjoy yourselves, come back often and tell your friends about us. We own and manage the property so we really care. This is your guarantee that we will provide impeccable service.
Our great service starts the first time you contact us. We will give you whatever information, advice and assistance you need to help make your holiday a truly fantastic experience.
The Villa Port Douglas will be fully cleaned and prepared for your arrival no more than 24 hours before you arrive (often within an hour or two). The linen will be fresh, the bathrooms will be clean, the louvre windows, air-conditioners and / or ceilings fans will be set to cater for current weather conditions and everything will be in working order.
We will welcome you with a bottle of sparkling wine (or a suitable alternative of your choice), a tropical fruit basket and flower arrangements.
The kitchen, pantry, bathrooms and laundry will be fully stocked with an extensive range of consumables you may need for your stay, not just a sample to get you through the first night. You will not have to rush out and buy many of the things you always need to prepare a meal, clean up afterwards or to make the body beautiful after a day exploring paradise.
We can also help you with all tours and local advice and can organise just about anything you require (e.g. baby sitter, birthday cake, chef, seafood or meat delivery, etc). How about a free ride on a sailing boat? We will even do your shopping for you before you arrive (this shopping service is a chargeable service).
We provide extensive compendiums detailing the property and its operation as well as many local tours and attractions.
We will respond immediately to any problems that arise, or any requests or inquiries you have before, during and after your stay. You can call us 24 hours a day and we will respond.
5. Great for Couples, Families and Friends
The Villa Port Douglas is very private, surprisingly large for a holiday rental villa and highly equipped.
Couples will find it very romantic (great for honeymoons) with the quiet tropical grounds, the private courtyard and spa and the gourmet kitchen and bbq to cook up a feast.
Families are also well catered for with lots of entertainment options and separate areas so the kids have the freedom to “spread out” and do their own thing when that’s appropriate or “required”. We also provide all the equipment you will need if you have a really young one in tow (cot, highchair, bath, playpen) so you don’t have to drag all that stuff along with you.
And groups of friends can share the fantastic facilities, minimise the individual cost while still enjoying complete privacy in terms of bedrooms and bathrooms and enjoy the total indulgence.
The Villa Port Douglas is a great base for touring, entertaining, playing or simply relaxing in paradise.
6. Great References
Anyone can make extravagant claims about their property and their service. But ours are completely backed up by our great reviews and references.
We ask our guests to score us in the following categories. The scores are the average of all guests since we opened (well over 200 groups) up to Sep 2014, and are out of 5.
Booking Process 4.9
Service / Staff 5.0
Quality of Accommodation 4.9
Information / Support Provided 4.9
Would you Stay Again 5.0
Would you Recommend to Others 5.0
We are very proud of the fact that we’ve never been scored below 4 out of 5 from any guest for any category. We regularly score a perfect 5 in all evaluation categories.
We have a high rate of repeat and reference bookings and that’s the best reference of all.
See our Visitor Guestbook for recent reviews and comments.
7. Great Peace of Mind
Last, but by no means least, is you want to be sure that you are making the right decision when searching for and selecting a holiday rental property. Some marketing claims made about a property can be exaggerated or simply not true. This can really sour or even destroy your holiday if you arrive and find things aren’t “as advertised”.
Also, no matter how much research and negotiation you do, you can never be totally sure you are getting the best deal possible for the level of accommodation you require.
With our Best Deal Guarantee and our Money Back Guarantee you can now have complete peace of mind that you are getting the best deal possible and that the property will be everything we say it is.
Our Best Deal Guarantee is, if you find a comparable property at a better price, we will beat that price by at least 10% (subject to availability).
Our Money Back Guarantee is, if when you arrive or at any time during your stay you determine everything it not as we say it is, we will refund the unused portion of your rental payment (up to the full 100%) and we will assist you in finding a property that meets your expectations (if available).
Just as importantly, you can be secure in the knowledge that you are dealing directly with the property / business owners, not an agent trying to look after hundreds of properties during a hectic tourist season.
Now how’s that for great peace of mind?
So you can check our always up to date availability calendar and / or you can make a booking request to secure your preferred dates.
We look forward to greeting you on arrival and helping to make your holiday experience a truly memorable one should you choose to stay with us.
Christine and Allen
Owners and Managers
More Property Details
With 320 sq metres of private indoor and outdoor living areas (more than three times the size of many holiday apartments), as well as 2.5 acres of lush tropical gardens and facilities, The Villa Port Douglas is one of the largest villas in Port Douglas, providing unparalleled space, peace and privacy.
It is fully furnished with quality furniture, fittings and fixtures t
Airconditioning, Swimming Pool, Washing Machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- Pay Television, DVD player, In-house Movies/Videos, Free WiFi, Free Fixed Line Internet
- High chair, Cot
- Barbeque, Cooking Facilities, Microwave, Dishwasher
- Linen Supplied, Ironing Facilities, Towels Supplied
- Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Heated Spa (not spa bath)
- Airconditioning, Spa Bath, Heaters
- Clothes dryer, Washing Machine
- Non-Smoking, Parking
- Meet and greet with complimentary tropical fruit and sparking wine, Indoor & outdoor undercover dining, Portacot, high chair, baby bath and play pen, 4 TVs, library of DVDs, books and games, Private courtyard with Hot Springs spa, Security gates & lock up garage, Top quality linen including beach towels, Bus Stop 50 metres away