Port Douglas Lodge offers, stylish, private, luxury, self-catering accommodation.
The only retreat in the centre of town to have exclusive use of your own pool, sundeck & BBQ.
Located across the street from the Port Douglas Post Office and next to the original, century old Port Douglas School, this romantic, self-contained, fully airconditioned, quiet hideaway, offers superb holiday accommodation.
Sharing the site with Port Douglas Cottage, set in lush tropical gardens,these two fully self-contained retreats are a three minute walk to Four Mile Beach and only 50 metres to the main street with its restaurants, street cafes, boutiques and bars.
The Lodge,with its two bedrooms, each with ensuites, has wide, cool, tropical verandahs, that enable elegant outdoor dining beside your OWN private pool, deck and BBQ.
* Fully air conditioned
* Own private pool
* King Suites each with ensuite
* Beds can be split into singles if required.
* Roman marble bath
* All linen, towels & beach towels
* Own fully equipped laundry,
* T/V, Stereo, Ipod Dock & DVD
* Free Local telephone & Wi-Fi Access
* Fully eqquiped kitchen
* Offstreet parking
Airconditioning, Swimming Pool, Wheelchair Access, Washing Machine
- DVD player, Stereo, Free WiFi
- High chair
- Barbeque, Cooking Facilities, Microwave
- Linen Supplied, Ironing Facilities, Towels Supplied
- Swimming Pool
- Clothes dryer, Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Access
- Own heated private pool., King bed or 2 singles, Private BBQ Use, Cot Highchair Toys & Books, Wireless Internet connection, Airport transfers by request, Towels & Beach Towels