This is a real "Beach house". Windward is located in Rainbow Shores; a prestige beach front estate. 5 minutes walk from the back deck via a bush track is the stunning beach.
The beach is pristine and is closed to 4wd traffic so the kids can play while you relax or have a fish.
There is a children's play ground and park at the back boundary in a beautiful bush setting.
The house has three bed rooms, two have queen size beds and the third has two single/double combo bunk beds.
The main bedroom has an ensuite and there is also a main bathroom with seperate toilet.
Easily accomodating two families.*Note (No linen supplied but can be hired separately)
BBQ on the huge back deck in a natural bush setting.
Take a short walk and there is a convenience store and a 5 star restaurant which are part of the local resort.
Nine hole golf course within 5 minutes walk from the front door too!
About 2km away is the township of Rainbow Beach which offers several restaurants, bars, clubs, supermarkets and a variety of smaller retailers .
Windward is located close to National Parks and 4WD adventurers can travel the entire length of the spectacular coast from Noosa along the 40km beach, viewing the Noosa & Cooloola National Parks, Rainbow Beach Coloured Sands and Double Island Point Lighthouse and on to the spectacular Fraser Island.
Activities available at Rainbow Beach include:
* Whale Watching
* Dolphin feeding
* Sky diving & para-sailing/gliding
* Learn to surf
* wind surfing
* scuba diving
* boat hire
* Fraser Island day tours
* 4wd tours and hire
Take a short drive to where you can access some truly beautiful parts of the Cooloola Coast:
* The sand blow, an amazing sand formation overlooking the bay just 3km from the house
* Lake Poona, a beautiful freshwater lake accessible by a short car drive and a 45 minute hike through a Rainforest
* The coloured sands, starting just south of the township show you where Rainbow Beach got its name
* Inskip point, is where the ocean and Tin Can bay meet providing an ideal location to relax and swim away from the waves. This is also the access via a short ferry ride to Fraser Island.
* Seary's Creek, a freshwater creek that is a great place to cool off or take a short stroll along its boardwalks
* Drive 10km to Inskip Point and you will find the barge that crosses to world heritage-listed Fraser Island, the world's largest sand island. Inskip is a great place to picnic and fish.
* For the boaties - the Great Sandy Straight runs from Tin Can Bay in the south all the way to Hervey bay in the north. There are two boat ramps within minutes of the house. Carlo point has great facilities : Bait and tackle shop and the local dolphins now visit there. Inskip point is closer to the wide bay bar and is popular with offshore fishermen.
- DVD player, Stereo
- Barbeque, Cooking Facilities, Microwave
- Ironing Facilities
- Tennis Courts
- Washing Machine
- Golf Course, Boating , Restaurants, Four Wheel Driving, Fishing , Scuba diving, Famous beaches, Surfing, Ceiling fans in all rooms
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field