View from lounge room over private deck
Gated entrance for privacy & safety
Open plan living & lounge over water
Fish off your own private deck & jetty
2 swimming pools & spa in the complex
Walk around the gated lake complex
View across the lake
Bedroom with lake views
This waterfront home offers an expansive timber deck built over the water. Two King size bedrooms (Bedding can be either 1xK / 2xS or 2xK) located on a fabulous lake. Accommodates 2-4 Adults or 2A & 2C off-street for three vehicles and fully air-conditioned.
Master bedroom with spa bath ensuite, opening onto the water,
Gourmet open kitchen, 2nd bathroom with full sized bath & separate toilet. Lounge and deck opening onto lake.
Hear the water lapping under your feet, and feel beautiful, cooling breezes as you enjoy exclusive access to the picturesque lake.
Guests have access to two Pools with spas within the gated complex.
Check-in time: 2pm Check-out time: 10.30am
*A $500 bond for bookings less than 21 nights OR a $1000 bond for bookings more than 21 nights is required and will be returned after an inspection of the property following your departure.
*A 50% deposit is required to confirm a booking & the balance is due 21 days prior to arrival.
*Cleaning & linen fee of $150 applies for any bookings under 10 nights.
Things To Do
* Located on the water with your own private jetty, feel free to bring your paddle boat or kayak.
* Fish off the Jetty. Or maybe feeding the many swans, fish & ducks is more your thing?
* Maybe you would prefer to just chill out with a book around one of the two pools located in the complex.
* Hire a boat from the Marina in Runaway Bay, you can cruise up to Wave Break Island and enjoy the day on the water or just stay close and explore all the water ways.
* Visit Surfers Paradise on Wednesday and Friday nights to the Surfers Paradise night markets.
* If shopping is on the agenda, all the Gold Coasts major centers are within 30-40 minutes - Pacific Fair, Australia Fair, Oasis Shopping Centre, Marina Mirage and of course Surfers Paradise. A 10 minute drive and you'll find a bargain at Harbour Town Factory Outlets or go to the Movies.
* If you're feeling lucky, Conrad Jupiter’s Casino is 35 minutes away and has many bars and wonderful restaurants. Dinner and show packages are also on offer. Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre at Broadbeach hosts regular exciting events. Enjoy coffee while you view the Gold Coast from the 78th floor of Q1, one of the Worlds tallest residential buildings.
* The Gold Coast is home to many major theme parks such as Sea World, Movie World, Dreamworld, Wet'n'Wild , White Water World, Australian Outback Spectacular.
Places To Go
* There are many other major attractions in and around the Gold Coast including the spectacular surfing beaches The Arts Centre, Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, Fleas Wildlife Park, many world class golf courses, the famous Twin Towns Club.
* North to Steve Irwin's Australia Zoo.
* South to Byron Bay, Tropical Fruit World, Crystal Castle.
* Inland to Mount Tamborine, Paradise Country Aussie Farm.
* Lots of FREE things to do. Surfers Paradise beach front Night Markets every Wednesday and Friday nights, Broadbeach Mall, Carrara Markets, Currumbin Rock Pool, Tamborine craft village and antiques.
* Wine tours: Relaxing day sampling wines from our local Gold Coast Wineries.
* Take a joy flight for a birds eye view of the Gold Coast.
* Whale Watching: enjoy the sights of these gentle giants from the deep as they play in the warmer waters during their annual migration.
* Bush Walking: The Gold Coast has some of the best bush walking trails in Australia.
* Events: Super GP, Magic Million, Blue Festival on Broadbeach, Winter Sun.
* Brisbane Airport (approx 1 hour 15 minutes)
* Coolangatta Airport (approx 30 minutes)
Pet Friendly Small Dog under 30k only - No Cats
We are 100% dog friendly which means we allow a small dog (UP TO 30kg) inside the home except on the carpets in the bedrooms, allowed inside on wooden floors only.
Supervised well behaved four-legged canines are very welcome, however as per our Body Corporate By Laws only one dog is allowed. All dogs must be fully vaccinated with flea, tick, and worming vaccinations up to date.
Nightly rate for pets is $10 per pet per night.
Local dog grooming, doggy day care and great local vets.
The deck area is fully fenced as is the small court yard plus a dog friendly secure walk in the complex. Close by are off lead dog parks. Also they may sleep inside at night on their own bedding if this is what they do at home, but just not in the carpeted bedrooms. If you have any queries about bringing your pets to stay with us please contact us. We have a very open and understanding mind to your pets needs.
Airconditioning, Swimming Pool, Wheelchair Access, Washing Machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- DVD player, Stereo
- Pets allowed, Playground
- Barbeque, Cooking Facilities, Microwave, Dishwasher
- Linen Supplied, Ironing Facilities, Towels Supplied
- Swimming Pool, Heated Spa (not spa bath)
- Airconditioning, Spa Bath
- Clothes dryer, Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Access, Non-Smoking, Parking
- Access to heated lap pool, Absolute Waterfront, Close to Restaurants, 10 min Labrador Beach, Pet friendly (small dog), Close to Theme Parks, Off-street parking, Close to shopping & Movies, Stunning Lake +Fishing