The Tropics @ Broadbeach has a beautiful relaxed feel and is the perfect home for you to relax and unwind with your family and friends. The Tropics @ Broadbeach has its’ very own white sandy beach and floating pontoon/jetty where you can moor your boat or fish off. BBQ your dinner on the spacious outdoor entertaining area whist watching the sunset over the beautiful waterways. This stylish waterfront property boasts a large swimming pool, an open plan living, 3 bathrooms and 5 bedrooms – it has a warm family feel and has all the modern conveniences to make your holiday on the Gold Coast fantastic!
The Tropics @ Broadbeach is located in the heart of the Gold Coast and is only a 2 minute drive from Broadbeach and Pacific Fair Shopping Mall, Jupiters Casino, the Gold Coast Convention Centre and the famous Broadbeach Restaurant Precinct.
This beautiful home really does provide the ultimate Gold Coast holiday which will give you and your family wonderful memories that will last a lifetime.
The Tropics @ Broadbeach is child friendly so no need to worry. The home, the pool and the canal are all fully fenced to council regulations. We have a complementary porta-cot, high chair and stroller available for your use at no additional cost.
EXCLUSIVE & PRIVATE
The Tropics @ Broadbeach is located in a quiet cul-de-sac with no passing traffic. We have very nice neighbours and only take guests who agree to respect them and observe the residential area "quiet time" from 10pm to 8 am.
In accordance with Gold Coast City Council, Stayz and Holiday Rental Group Code of Conduct, The Tropics @ Broadbeach has a strict NO PARTY and NO COMMERCIAL FUNCTIONS policy.
We cater to family groups, couples, corporate guests and friends wishing to holiday together.
We do not accept bookings from schoolies or large groups of young singles.
Minimum stay is 5 nights unless there is a gap between bookings, then we will accept a 3/4 night booking.
Tariff is based on an average 8 person adult stay (additional guests are $25 per person per night).
Children 5 years and under stay at The Tropics "FREE".
There is a standard linen and cleaning fee of $350 and a $55 booking fee.
A security bond is required and payable by credit card.
PERSONAL GREETING UPON ARRIVAL
You will personally greeted upon your arrival by owner/mangers Raelean and Brian and given a tour of The Tropics and its facilities.
ASK ABOUT OUR SPECIAL OFFERS (conditions apply)
"THE GAP FILLER" - enquire now about our gap filler promotion.
"THE LAST MINUTE" - bookings made within 2 weeks of your stay receive a 20% discount off your daily rate.
"THE LONG STAY" - receive one "FREE" night when you stay at our beautiful home for 14 nights or more.
**discounts don't apply for the Christmas Holidays.
If you would like to proceed and secure your booking at the beautiful The Tropics simply call our property manager Brian on or email us your confirmation, pay the 25% deposit (visa, mastercard or bank deposit) and fill in our standard application form. It's that easy.
DON'T BE DISAPPOINTED - BOOK EARLY FOR 2015/16
We are receiving a lot of booking enquiries, up to 12 months in advance, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
Vogue Holiday Homes is a Licensed Real Estate Agent and all funds are held in a Queensland Real Estate Trust Account as approved by the Queensland Office of Fair Trading.
Broadbeach Waters has an abundant number of homes located on the canals which attracts boaties and water lovers. Being on the doorstep of Broadbeach central provides exclusive lifestyle opportunities. Centrally located behind Jupiters Casino and Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, Broadbeach Waters is less than a 10 minute walk to the beachfront, Oasis Shopping Centre and the many licensed clubs, bars, restaurants and cafes in the Broadbeach Mall are just minutes away.
The Tropics @ Broadbeach is in close proximatey to Pacific Fair Shops, Beaches, Restaurants, Jupiters Casino, the Gold Coast Convention Centre and Fitness First Gymnasium.
Broadbeach Waters lets you enjoy all the excitement of the Gold Coast with the theme parks on the Gold Coast corridor only 25 minutes drive north and a choice of 13 international golf courses and additional public courses in the vicinity.
- Pacific Fair is the Gold Coasts premiere shopping mall with 250 specially shops. It is a 3 minute drive from the house.
- Robina Town Centre is a 10 minute drive.
- Harbour Town Discount Outlet Shops are a 20 minute drive.
- Golden Beaches (15 minute walk)
- Jupiters Casino - runs 24 hours a day (12 minute walk)
- Gold Coast Convention Centre (12 minute walk)
- Dream World/Seaworld/Movie World/Wet n Wild and the Outback Spectacular (25 minute drive)
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary (20 minute drive)
- Pacific Fair Cinemas (6 minute walk)
- Fitness First Gym (5 minute walk)
- If you are a golfer then you are in the right place! There are approximately 30 golf courses locally.
- If surfing lessons are on the itinerary you can do them at our local beach. (15 minute walk)
- Cararra Markets are open every weekend (5 minute drive)
Broadbeach is the restaurant capital of the Gold Coast. Some local favourites include Moo Moo's, Lauxes, Mario's, Sopranos, Chiang Mai Thai, and many more to choose from.
- Jupiters Casino is a world class casino. It also has numerous bars and pubs. Open till late.
- 'East' nightclub is within walking distance.
- Surfers Paradise is the night club strip of the Gold Coast with many clubs to choose from. They are open till late.
- The Gold Coast is a 60 minute flight from Sydney and a 120 minute flight from Melbourne.
- It is a 60 minute drive from the Brisbane International Airport to the house. (trains or shuttle bus are available.)
- Coolangatta Airport is a 20 minute drive to the house.
- Taxis, buses and limousines are also available at Coolangatta Airport.
- Nerang Rail Station is a 15 minute drive by car or taxi to the house and buses and taxis are also available.
- Byron Bay (60 minute drive)
- O'Reilly Rainforest Resort & Winery (75 minute drive)
- The Lost World Spa at O'Reillys (75 minute drive)
- Brisbane City (60 minute drive)
- Steve Irwins Australia Zoo (2 hours drive)
- Mt Tamborine Village (30 minutes drive)
- Sunshine Coast (2 hour drive)
EXTRA SERVICES AVAILABLE
- Extra cleaning days
- Free tourist information and local recommendations.
- Special requests are welcome and we will endeavour to accommodate these requests.
THANK YOU for your interest in The Tropics @ Broadbeach. We take great pride in providing you with the best possible holiday experience and we look forward to your enquiry.
DATES NOT AVAILABLE AT THE TROPICS @ BROADBEACH?
Vogue Holiday Homes have several other beautiful Waterfront Properties available for holiday rental in the BROADBEACH and MERMAID areas. Please email or call our Property Manager Brian to discuss your booking needs further.
Airconditioning, Swimming Pool, Washing Machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- Pay Television, DVD player, In-house Movies/Videos, Free WiFi
- High chair, Cot
- Barbeque, Cooking Facilities, Microwave, Dishwasher
- Linen Supplied, Ironing Facilities, Towels Supplied
- Swimming Pool, Video Games
- Clothes dryer, Washing Machine
- Non-Smoking, Parking
- 5 Large Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms, Complementary Porta Cot / High Chair / Stroller, Flat Screen TV's, Child Friendly / Grassed Areas / Sandy Beach, Outdoor Entertaining Area, Mountain Bikes / Kayaks / Fishing Rods / Tackle, House / Pool / Canal Fully Fenced, Free WIFI Internet / Foxtel Package, Table Tennis / X Box 360, Large Swimming Pool