Cadence Cove and its magnificent tranquil…
Cadence Cove boasts 270 degree panoramic…
Child friendly and fully fenced providing…
Relax by the beautiful swimming pool that…
Enjoy the complimentary kayaks that are…
Cadence Cove after dark is simply…
Enjoy the spacious living room with its 50
Large modern loungeroom opens up onto the…
Prepare your meals in style in this…
Lovely dining room with water views.
A huge outdoor Alfresco Area compliments…
Fish from your very own private jetty at…
Complimentary Kayaks for your Enjoyment.
We have up to 15 Black Swans who visit…
Meet and feed the beautiful Black Swans at
Relax by the beautiful swimming pool that…
Bedroom 1 - has a large "King Size" bed…
The main bedrooms ensuite bathroom.
Bedroom 2 - has a Queen size bed with…
Bedroom 3 - has a Queen size bed with…
Bedroom 4 - has two single beds with TV &…
Bedroom 5 - has a Queen size bed with…
The main bathroom complete with spa bath.
Plenty of room to unwind after a day at…
Large Beautiful 5 Bed Home on Huge…
Fabulous Location minutes from Broadbeach
CADENCE COVE is is part of the VOGUE HOLIDAY HOMES portfolio offering you personalised and friendly service from owner / managers Raelean and Brian.
Cadence Cove is a spacious five bedroom waterfront home that has a warm family feel and has all the modern conveniences to make your holiday on the Gold Coast fantastic! This beautiful waterfront family home in the heart of the Gold Coast and centrally located to Broadbeach and Surfers Paradise has it all to offer! Cadence Cove is located 2 minutes from Broadbeach - home of Pacific Fair Shopping Mall, Jupiters Casino, the Gold Coast Convention Centre and the famous Broadbeach Restaurant Precinct.
If you are looking for a holiday to relax and unwind with your family and friends then Cadence Cove is the place for you. The home is situated on a breathtaking point position where you have 270 degree panoramic water views. It boasts its' very own 50 metre private white sandy beach and a floating pontoon/jetty where you can moor your boat or fish off. Meet the black swans who visit us daily - you can even hand feed these beautiful birds.
Cadence Cove is the ultimate entertainer with a huge undercover outdoor entertaining area where you can BBQ dinner whist watching the sunset over the beautiful waterways.
Newly listed on the Stayz website, this Mermaid Waters property has never before been available to the public. Take a look at what this residence can boast: five spacious bedrooms (1K,3Q,2S); two bathrooms; a huge stylish kitchen; a large pool with a safety fence; and your very own private beach (50m long) where the kids can fish or play in the sand. The master bedroom has a king sized bed and opens out to the expansive water views, it has a walk in robe and private ensuite. The main bathroom has its own luxurious spa bath for you to relax in. Cadence Cove has a separate dining room and large living areas both inside and out. There is a 50" flat screen TV with complementary Foxtel, XBox 360 and stereo system complete with ipod dock.
Cadence Cove is child friendly so no need to worry. The home, the pool and the canal are all fully fenced to council regulations. We have a complementary porta-cot, high chair and stroller available for your use at no additional cost. There are large grassed areas for the children to play or they can build sandcastles on their very own beach. A large swimming pool overlooking the waterways will also provide hours of fun for the entire family. The adults can relax in style knowing that the children are safe and sound - all in the privacy of your very own Gold Coast Holiday Home.
Cadence Cove is situated in Mermaid Waters just 1 km south of Broadbeach and a short drive from Jupiters Casino, the Gold Coast Convention Centre, Pacific Fair Shops, Broadbeach's fabulous restaurant strip, and of course the Gold Coast's trademark golden sandy beaches. For your convenience there are also local eateries, grocery and bottle shops at the end of the street.
For those who want to keep busy, there's plenty to do. Start your morning by swimming laps in the pool, before enjoying a lovely BBQ breakfast as you watch the boats make their way through the canals to the Broadwater. Fancy fishing whilst paddling through the waterways on a kayak? No problem. If some exercise is on your agenda, you can take advantage of the provided bicycles and take a quick 7 minute ride to the beach. Everything is on hand to maximise your enjoyment during your stay at Cadence Cove, including table tennis, fishing rods, bicycles, wifi internet access and complementary Foxtel.
This beautiful home really does provide the ultimate Gold Coast holiday which will give you and your family wonderful memories that will last a lifetime.
EXCLUSIVE & PRIVATE
Cadence Cove is located in a quiet cul-de-sac with no passing traffic. We have very nice neighbours and only take guests who agree to respect them and observe the residential area "quiet time" from 10pm to 8 am.
In accordance with Gold Coast City Council, Stayz and Holiday Rental Group Code of Conduct, Cadence Cove has a strict NO PARTY and NO COMMERCIAL FUNCTIONS policy.
We cater to family groups, couples, corporate guests and friends wishing to holiday together.
We do not accept bookings from schoolies or large groups of young singles.
Minimum stay is 5 nights unless there is a gap between bookings, then we will accept a 3/4 night booking.
Tariff is based on an average 8 person adult stay (additional guests are $25 per person per night).
Children 5 years and under stay at Cadence Cove "FREE".
There is a standard linen and cleaning fee of $350 and a $55 booking fee.
A security bond is required and payable by credit card.
PERSONAL GREETING UPON ARRIVAL
You will personally greeted upon your arrival by owner/mangers Raelean and Brian and given a tour of Cadence Cove and its facilities.
ASK ABOUT OUR SPECIAL OFFERS (conditions apply)
"THE GAP FILLER" - enquire now about our gap filler promotion.
"THE LAST MINUTE" - bookings made within 2 weeks of your stay receive a 20% discount off your daily rate.
"THE LONG STAY" - receive one "FREE" night when you stay at our beautiful home for 14 nights or more.
**discounts don't apply for the Christmas Holidays.
If you would like to proceed and secure your booking at the beautiful Cadence Cove simply call our property manager Brian on or email us your confirmation, pay the 25% deposit (visa, mastercard or bank deposit) and fill in our standard application form. It's that easy.
DON'T BE DISAPPOINTED - BOOK EARLY FOR 2015/16
We are receiving a lot of booking enquiries, up to 12 months in advance, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
Vogue Holiday Homes is a Licensed Real Estate Agent and all funds are held in a Queensland Real Estate Trust Account as approved by the Queensland Office of Fair Trading.
Mermaid Waters has an abundant number of homes located on the canals which attracts boaties and water lovers. Being on the doorstep of Broadbeach central provides exclusive lifestyle opportunities. Centrally located 1 km south of Jupiters Casino and Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, Mermaid Waters is also less than a 10 minute walk to the patrolled beaches and the famous "Hedges Avenue" or "Millionaires Row" as locals like to call it.
Cadence Cove lets you enjoy all the excitement of the Gold Coast with the Theme Parks (Dream World, Movie World, Sea World, Wet n Wild, Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary) only a 25 minutes drive away. You also have a choice of 13 international golf courses and additional public courses in the vicinity.
- Pacific Fair is the Gold Coasts premiere shopping mall with 250 specially shops. It is a 2 minute drive from the house.
- Robina Town Centre is a 8 minute drive.
- Harbour Town Discount Outlet Shops are a 20 minute drive.
- Golden Beaches (15 minute walk)
- Jupiters Casino - runs 24 hours a day (3 minute drive)
- Gold Coast Convention Centre (4 minute drive)
- Dream World/Seaworld/Movie World/Wet n Wild and the Outback Spectacular (25 minute drive)
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary (20 minute drive)
- Pacific Fair Cinemas (10 minute walk)
- Fitness First Gym (5 minute drive)
- If you are a golfer then you are in the right place! There are approximately 30 golf courses locally.
- If surfing lessons are on the itinerary you can do them at our local beach.
(5 minute drive)
- Cararra Markets are open every weekend (10 minute drive)
Broadbeach (1 km north) is the restaurant capital of the Gold Coast. Some local favourites include Moo Moo's, Lauxes, Mario's, Sopranos, Chiang Mai Thai, and many more to choose from.
- Jupiters Casino is a world class casino. It also has numerous bars and pubs. Open till late.
- 'East' nightclub is within walking distance.
- Surfers Paradise is the night club strip of the Gold Coast with many clubs to choose from. They are open till late.
- The Gold Coast is a 60 minute flight from Sydney and a 120 minute flight from Melbourne.
- It is a 60 minute drive from the Brisbane International Airport to the house. (trains or shuttle bus are available.)
- Coolangatta Airport is a 20 minute drive to the house.
- Taxis, buses and limousines are also available at Coolangatta Airport.
- Nerang Rail Station is a 15 minute drive by car or taxi to the house and buses and taxis are also available.
- Byron Bay (60 minute drive)
- O'Reilly Rainforest Resort & Winery (75 minute drive)
- The Lost World Spa at O'Reillys (75 minute drive)
- Brisbane City (60 minute drive)
- Steve Irwins Australia Zoo (2 hours drive)
- Mt Tamborine Village (30 minutes drive)
- Sunshine Coast (2 hour drive)
EXTRA SERVICES AVAILABLE
- Extra cleaning days
- Free tourist information and local recommendations.
- Special requests are welcome and we will endeavour to accomodate these requests.
THANK YOU for your interest in Cadence Cove. We take great pride in providing you with the best possible holiday experience and we look forward to your enquiry.
DATES NOT AVAILABLE AT CADENCE COVE?
We have 4 other beautiful Waterfront Properties available for holiday rental in the BROADBEACH and MERMAID areas. Please email or call our Property Manager Brian on to discuss your booking needs further.
Airconditioning, Swimming Pool, Washing Machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- Pay Television, DVD player, In-house Movies/Videos, Stereo, Free WiFi
- High chair, Cot
- Barbeque, Cooking Facilities, Microwave, Dishwasher
- Linen Supplied, Ironing Facilities, Towels Supplied
- Swimming Pool
- Airconditioning, Spa Bath
- Clothes dryer, Washing Machine
- Non-Smoking, Parking
- 5 Large Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms, Complementary Porta Cot / High Chair / Stroller, Flat Screen TV's / Foxtel / Wifi Internet Access / Stereo, Child Friendly / Grassed Areas / Sandy Beach, Floating Jetty / 50m Private Beach, Mountain Bikes / Kayaks / Fishing Rods / Tackle, House / Pool / Canal Fully Fenced, Luxury Pillow Top Bedding, Table Tennis / X Box 360
"BOOK NOW" for a wonderful Gold Coast holiday experience!
Last minute deal!
Stay before 10 Jun 2015 for 20% off.
*** 20% OFF ALL BOOKINGS IN JUNE *** (valid for a min 5 night stay) Fantastic value!! BOOK NOW to take advantage of these great rates!! CONTACT BRIAN OUR PROPERTY MANAGER ON FOR AVAILABILITY.....
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 8 adults. Property has 7 beds and can sleep a maximum 11 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field