- See all features
The island holiday home consists of:
* 4 large bedrooms (see configuration possibilities below)
* Upstairs loungeroom for the adults to relax
* Downstairs games / rompus room for the kids to play
* Large deck area and outdoor table setting for BBQ's or relaxing with the wildlife
* Televisions in 4 rooms (one for the adults upstairs, one for the kids downstairs & 2 in bedrooms)
* 2 large marble bathrooms
* fully equiped kitchen
* 8 seater dining table
4 large bedrooms accomodating up to 8 people in comfort with the following configurations possible:
* Bedroom 1 (upstairs): 1 King bed
* Bedroom 2 (downstairs): 1 King bed OR 2 Singles beds
* Bedroom 3 (downstairs): 1 King bed OR 2 Singles beds
* Bedroom 4 (downstairs): 2 Single beds
Bonus 7 night deal
If you book for 7 nights or more you can choose from one of the bonus deals below:
* $100 worth of fresh fruit and vegetables delivered direct to your Villa door
* Free water taxi travel to and from the island (valued at $180) - subject to availability
* Free dog minding service (valued at $245)
* Your pet will be professionally looked after at a private residence by a canine behaviourist / dog obedience instructor, while enjoying a holiday with other doggy mates in a safe environment. Vaccination certificate, regular food & flea prevention essential. Own bedding optional.
* Pick up from Hope Island Ferry terminal (or other location if agreed by property owner)
* 1 dog only (additional dogs charged at $35 per day)
Your Island Getaway
The perfect house for your family island getaway.
Architect designed "home sized" villa at the beautiful Couran Cove Island Resort. The perfect beach house holiday in one of the most kid friendly resorts around.
Large games/rumpus room downstairs, fully equiped kitchen and BBQ on verandah. The home is fully airconditioned and has ceiling fans in all areas.
This private villa is the top of the line accommodation in the Couran Cove Island Resort and perfect for that family getaway.
This privately owned property still has the use of well cared for and maintained resort facilities such as swimming pools, tennis courts, sports centre, children's playground, laundry, shop, surf beach, and nature walks - all without the crowds.
This is an ideal environment for nature lovers as wallabies, goannas, bats and birds abound in the coastal scrub and the 22km long surf beach is pristine. The broad water side of the island hosts many kinds of marine creatures and birds.
Relax and enjoy nature from the comfort of the cabin.
Couran Cove Island Resort is situated on South Stradbroke Island - 30 mins by boat from from Runaway Bay Marina.
Own boat mooring is also available at no cost upon request.
LIMITED TIME ONLY: have your grocery shopping delivered direct to your villa door. We take all the hard work out of shopping and deliver it directly to your door (call us to find out more).
This was a fantastic welcome holiday for our family of five including 3 young boys. 9 months later they still talk about it regularly. We could all spread out in our own rooms, they absolutely loved the Wii and bigscreen TV. All the little extras were great too, the board games (we played a lot of Monopoly!), the balls and sports gear, and the bikes. A real home away from home. The owners were fantastic, and couldn't do enough to help. The kids took their scooters and just scooted or rode bikes around the paved tracks at their leisure. I can't speak highly enough about this gorgeous holiday home, and we will always hold fond memories about our stay.0 people found this review to be helpful. 0 people found this review to not be helpful.
This four bedroom home is a fantastic place to take your family. We had five nights of absolute relaxation.We took all our food after shopping at Runaway Bay before catching a water taxi we had booked to the island.Our 3 sons loved the space and the Wii of course (especially grateful on one rainy day). We enjoyed bushwalking, playing tennis, the gym(s), table tennis, basketball and swimming. We had the entire resort virtually to ourselves as it was very quiet. The wallabies, goanna and possum kept us company.Thankyou Robert for being so helpful with our booking and providing such a beautiful place for us to stay. We will recommend to anyone who will listen and hopefully return ourselves one day.0 people found this review to be helpful. 0 people found this review to not be helpful.
What a gorgeous way to spend the Easter break. The Villa is spacious in its design, perfect for a family of 4 with 2 teenagers, with the upstairs area perfect for a parents' retreat (though the bedroom configuration means we could have taken all the kids with us and still have room!) While the resort isn't fully operational, the grounds are well maintained and pools in perfect condition. Having access to Couran Point is a bonus, but as the Villa is fully self contained, it's not necessary unless the cook is looking for a night off! The owners are lovely & very keen to make sure you have everything you need to make the time away as perfect as possible. The Villa is the perfect location for a peaceful weekend away where relaxation is the goal.0 people found this review to be helpful. 0 people found this review to not be helpful.
Airconditioning, Swimming Pool
- Board games
- Conference Facilities
- Cooking Facilities
- High chair
- Linen Supplied
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Courts
- Towels Supplied
- Wii consul & games
Last minute deal!
Stay before 25 Dec 2013 for 15% off.
BOOK 7 NIGHTS OR MORE & RECEIVE A SPECIAL BONUS OFFER VALUED AT OVER $100.
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 6 adults. Property has 8 beds and can sleep a maximum 8 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field