Kembali: the Balinese word for both welcome and come back.
Indulge yourself...a tropical beachfront paradise, far away from the fast lane, set right on the beachfront of the beautiful and tranquil Horseshoe Bay.
Villa Kembali is a newly built architecturally designed, open plan, luxury, Balinese style tropical beach house. The house is complete with all the essentials for a magnificent, peaceful, relaxing and luxurious break.
Enjoy stunning 180 degree panoramic ocean views through exotic tropical gardens to palm fringed waterline and across the bay.
Simply perfect for an extended family or a group of friends - there is plenty of space for everyone.
With 4 bedrooms (sleeping up to 10), two separate spacious living areas with bi-fold doors seamlessly opening to both a large downstairs timber terrace surrounding your private pool and spa area, and a huge upstairs balcony and outdoor entertainment area.
Features of Villa Kembali
1. Luxurious air-conditioned Villa with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. The master bedroom comprises a 4 poster king sized bed with views of the ocean and a walk-in robe and en-suite. Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 bedding can be configured to suit your needs.
2. 180 degree ocean views from both the downstairs decked pool/spa and BBQ/bar area and the massive upstairs balcony which boasts a rustic outdoor table that seats 12.
3. 20 steps to beautiful Horseshoe Bay beach and walking distance to children's playground, shops, restaurants and island activities including water sports, horse riding, fishing, tennis and wildlife park.
4. 2 large entertainment /living areas, newly and comfortably furnished with polished wood and concrete floors.
5. DVD, Ipod connection and plasma TVs in both living areas.
6. Gourmet kitchen with European appliance and equipped with all the modern conveniences you will need.
7. Laundry and undercover car park
8. Courtesy transfers to and from the ferry with Best of Magnetic.
There is "no smoking" inside the house.
Sorry, absolutely no pets are allowed to ensure the inside of the house retains its high standard.
Why Magnetic Island?
Magnetic Island is a 3 hour direct flight to Townsville from Melbourne (less from other Sydney and Brisbane) and then a taxi and ferry ride to the Island where your transfer will be waiting. Magnetic Island, which comprises of 95% magnificent National Park, is also stoked in history and has all the ingredients to add to your holiday including:
- Numerous bays & beaches, and secluded beaches only available by boat
- Many glorious National Park walks
- World renown sailing destination
- Excellent snorkelling and diving
- Water sports including jet ski, kayaking, water tube etc
- Bike hire
- Horse riding
- Pubs and Restaurants
- Car hire
Horseshoe Bay is the island's largest bay with 2km of north facing golden sands. The waterfront tropical garden strip includes BBQs, children's play equipment, boat launch and showers. Whilst quiet and leisurely, it is the centre of Magnetic island's activities including:
- award wining Koala & Wildlife Park
- beach horse riding
- various water sport hirers
- year round safe swimming
- a small community of shops, restaurants and a pub which shall meet all basic needs.
Airconditioning, Swimming Pool, Washing Machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- Pay Television, DVD player
- High chair, Rumpus room, Cot
- Barbeque, Cooking Facilities, Microwave, Dishwasher
- Linen Supplied, Ironing Facilities, Towels Supplied
- Swimming Pool
- Airconditioning, Spa Bath, Heaters
- Clothes dryer, Washing Machine
- Non-Smoking, Parking
- Huge balcony, Pre arrival pantry service , Ipod connection , 180 degree ocean view , Plasma TVs , Short walk to beach, restaurants, shops, playground and major attractions, Beachfront , 2 Massive living areas
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field