- See all features
-free internet (cable)
-bbq and outdoor entertaining
-Situated just 70m to waters edge and extensive walking tracks.
- 400m to patrolled beach.
- 200m to all amenaties - shops, resturants, groceries, post office and public transport.
-Family friendly provisions. 2 x kids bikes, 1 x adult bike, kids beach equipment, cricket set, beach shades, playpen, portacot.
-tarriff includes power, water, off street parking. Self Catering,
Weekly Rates: Off Peak $430, Mid Season $850 and Peak Season $1230.
- Flexible Bedding Configuration. Guests only pay for bedrooms used.
Bed1/ Master Bedroom ensuite studio 16m2
Bed2/ Double Bed with private balcony beside bathroom
Bed3/ Double Bed Built in robe
Bed 4/ 2 x Single bunk beds
- check-in procedure will be emailed or via txt message after booking.
- Please call if you would like to book on the same day as your arrival. The calendar will say no availability on the same day but this is only so that you cannot book without calling first.
-eco tour of the pumicestone passage. Bribie island national park and moreton bay marine park. contact peta for information on these.
-easy access to australia zoo
-easy access to maleny and the hinterland (wine tasting, cheese factory, art and craft, national park walking trails (the great walk), bird watching ect.
- alfresco dining at bulcock beach watching sunset over glasshouse mt and kite surfers on the bar.
- skydiving and flying lessons for beginners from caloundra airport.
- caloundra cbd for any bussiness requirements and great shopping.
- bulcock st markets sunday weekly.
-easy access to patrolled surf beaches and calm beaches
-easy access for fishing and boating
-only 1 hr from brisbane
-public transport 100m
- canoeing tours
- catamaran hire
- day entry to local facilities caloundra aquaic centre(gym, pool)
- powerboat club (pokies and bar resurant)
- Greg Noman designed golf coarse
- many long established local resturants and takeaways walking distance. fish and chips, curries ect.
Other Minto Accommodation
Minto is a family run business with colonial style accommodation in brisbane and beach holidays on the sunshine coast (minto beach house). If interested in brisbane please visit our sister house's website.
Nathan is responsible for bookings and managing minto beach house. Bedding arangements or particuar requirements you may have. Please call him on .
Great spot, nice cafe on the corner, great place to go for walks along the water. Kid friendly accommodation!0 people found this review to be helpful. 0 people found this review to not be helpful.
This is a perfect holiday house for the family. Especially if you have small kids. The beach is just right for them. Shops are not very far so you don't have to worry about food as well. We all had a great time during the short period from 27/12 to 30/12.0 people found this review to be helpful. 0 people found this review to not be helpful.
Airconditioning, Washing Machine
- 3 showers
- Child Friendly
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- High chair
- Ideal Family Holiday House
- Ironing Facilities
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed
- Rumpus room
- Walk to everything
- Washing Machine
- outdoor entertaining
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field