The cottage is nestled in lush, green…
The top waterfall in peak flow
Inside the Cottage
Tracks take you through the paddocks to…
Waterfalls at Bellthorpe Cottage
Cosy fire for those cool nights
You'll find rainforest birds here
Pristine rainforest in the neighbouring…
Looking back at the farm buildings
Birdnest ferns near the top waterfall
Reflections in one of the dams
Fungi proliferates after good rains
Now who's a pretty fella?
The waterfall flows all year from the…
Moist mossy growth, deep in the rainforest
Wide verandas to soak in the world around…
You are in very relaxing surroundings
Have a chat with the locals
A great variety of birds here
Map Bellthorpe Stays
One of the locals
Waterfalls a plenty!
Rainforest At Bellthorpe Stays
Self contained timber Cottage in a rural setting: Rainforest, waterfalls, walking tracks, birds, wildlife, farmstay, next to National Park. Relaxing. Over 120 acres.
BELLTHORPE COTTAGE - Natures Retreat
* Fantastic time of the year to be here!
* For Singles, Couples, Friends, up to 3 people.
* Standard weekend tariff $380 (2 people, 2 nights).
* Mid year weekend tariff $440 (2 people, 2 nights)
* Mid week (Monday to Thursday) get 25% off.
* Extra persons, $25 per person per night.
* Self catering or meals arranged in advance
* Cool mountain breezes
* Furnished, well equipped kitchen
* Timber cottage on 120 acres
* 1 x queen bed (electric blanket in winter); 1 x single bed (separate room)
* linen included
* log fire
* wide verandahs, big windows, farm views
* Pets allowed by prior arrangement (no cats - ever)
* Farm setting surrounded by forest.
* Rainforest, waterfalls, walking tracks on the property
* Plenty of birds
* Bellthorpe National Park next door
* "Brandon's Mill" and old forestry station up the road.
* Close to State Forest recreational tracks (Mountain Bikes, horse trails, 4WD)
* Peaceful, quiet, cosy.
- Our sister property "BELLTHORPE CABIN", sleeps up to 6, is just 2 km up the road.
- Gift vouchers available.
BELLTHORPE COTTAGE: Easy to take it Easy!
Enjoy the Surroundings
Get away from the crowds! Get into the country! Get into relax mode!
Located just over an hour from Brisbane in the lush, leafy area of Bellthorpe, the cottage is nestled in the green hills on a working farm, complete with its own rainforest, waterfall and resident wildlife.
With 120 peaceful acres, the timber cottage is a great place to get away from it all and take in the atmosphere. Accommodation in the cottage is self catering with wide verandahs, a well equipped kitchen, queen size bed, single bed in a separate room, wood heater. If you prefer, meals can be ordered with advance notice.
Check out the wild life, discover the rainforest, take in the sounds of nature, rest at the waterfalls, take a walk around and explore, tour the district or just sit back and relax, but whatever you do, you'll enjoy the surroundings.
At Bellthorpe, in the hills, between Maleny and Woodford, Queensland.
BELLTHORPE COTTAGE Easy to take it Easy!
Farming to Retreat
Over 100 years ago, about half the property was opened up to become a dairy farm until some 20 years ago when beef cattle became the main agricultural pursuit. The remaining half is natural rainforest and ajoins Bellthorpe National Park. The property is now a hide away retreat, well away from the hussle and bussle of city life.
The modern timber cottage has all the facilities you will need for self catering. It has a well equipped kitchen (4 burner gas top cooker, microwave, electric jug, convection oven, toaster, radio / CD and settings for two), wide verandahs, big windows, a wood heater and is furnished including a queen size bed. Linen is provided. Bring your own food and personal items. Note that mobile phone reception is marginal but most comments are that is a good thing! There's a basic TV and DVD player.
Walking tracks on the farm will take you through the paddocks, to the creek, rainforest, waterfall, Bellthorpe National Park boundary and to glimpses of the Mary Valley. All this and you are only just over an hour from Brisbane and half an hour to Maleny.
BELLTHORPE COTTAGE: Easy to take it Easy!
- Walking Tracks, Waterfalls, Rainforest, National Park next door, Log fire, Self contained, Bird watching, Cattle farm
Standard Tariff is $190 / night for 2 people Mid year tariff is $220/night for 2 people Extra person is $25 per night. Minimum stay is 2 nights 25% off mid week (Mon to Thurs exc public holidays) Stays for 4 nights or longer are discounted Last minute one night stays available ($220/night)
Last minute deal!
Stay before 04 Jun 2015 for 10% off.
November Special: Get an extra 30% off for 3 or more nights during November: Book Now!
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 2 adults. Property has 2 beds and can sleep a maximum 3 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field