Pool, gazebo and tropical gardens
Location location location!
Spacious comfortable living areas
King bedroom opens onto deck living
Ensuite Balinese Beach House
double bedroom opens onto deck
Single beds zip to King on request
Living room lamps
Stone bench tops, icemaker fridge
Intimate alfresco off pool area
Mezzanine with Balinese Daybed for extra…
Living Pavilion, exquisite antiques,…
Wide covered decks upstairs and down
Weber family BBQ and alfresco dining...
Stunningly located - BBH & Noosa National
Pool Daybed shaded by Gazebo
Ensuite Balinese Beach House
Looking south to Mooloolaba
So many spaces to relax and enjoy...
Antique Carved Balinese Entry Doors
Living Pavilion floor plan
Lower level floorplan
Stunning Noosa National Park just meters…
Surfers at North Sunshine Beach
From North Sunshine Beach looking south
Bali dreams and tropical gardens
Heliconias in the tropical gardens
Tropical plants at the Balinese
Beautiful King bedroom
Garden Statue - just one of a series
Bedroom deck level with Daybed & Seating
King bedroom again...
Double bedroom again...
Walk through the Balinese doors into ...
Spacious King Bedroom opens onto deck and…
Relax on lounges in pool area
At night around the pool ...
Understated luxury! Featured as one of Australias Best Holiday Houses by VOGUE ENTERTAINING AND TRAVEL.
Experience a special vacation at Balinese Beach House, a multimillion$ address at #22 McAnally Drive, North Sunshine Beach, Noosa in the exclusive cul-de-sac entry to the Noosa National Park.
EXQUISITELY FURNISHED with Asian antiques and handmade rugs the Balinese is all about RELAXED BEACH LIVING that is superbly comfortable.
Enjoy the BEAUTIFUL LIVING PAVILION with its wraparound french doors that open on to spacious roofed decks just perfect for alfresco dining and soaking in those OCEAN VIEWS!
Sleep in LUXURY ENSEMBLES with beautiful linen in spacious rooms with whisper quiet REVERSE CYCLE AIRCONDITIONING. Our focus is guest comfort and enjoyment for a very special holiday experience.
Swim in the very PRIVATE SOLAR-HEATED POOL set in TROPICAL GARDENS and laze on the gazebo daybed or one of the padded pool lounges and drift off to the sound of the waves breaking on the beach.
Enjoy great ALFRESCO MEALS on the spacious deck overlooking the ocean with VIEWS FOREVER and win accolades for your cooking with the WEBER FAMILY BBQ.
Walk a few minutes to the stunning wide SURFING BEACH at North Sunshine. Further along the beach lifeguards patrol the FLAGGED SWIMMING AREA in front of the Sunshine Beach SURF CLUB.
Just meters from the front gate is the spectacular coastal NOOSA NATIONAL PARK entry with its walking tracks to SECLUDED BEACHES and Hastings Street.
The Balinese is SO CLOSE TO EVERYTHING NOOSA, yet so very private in lush tropical gardens behind high brush fencing.
Step through intricately carved golden Balinese Doors into the relaxed holiday atmosphere of Balinese Beach House to experience what one guest wrote:
EXQUISITE HOUSE, so quiet, harmonious, peaceful and serene.
Our attention to detail sets our houses apart. Our guests come back again and again.
SLEEPING AT THE BALINESE...
- LUXURY KING ensemble with large en suite and FOXTEL CABLE
- 2 LUXURY DOUBLE BEDS ensembles in one spacious bedroom
- 2 LUXURY KING SINGLE ensembles zip into king on request
- Double Balinese daybed on Mezzanine for an extra guest
- All bedrooms with whisper quiet REVERSE CYCLE AC
- All bedrooms have FLATSCREEN TV?s
- All bedrooms open onto large WIDE COVERED DECKS
- BEAUTIFUL new BEDLINEN and white bath towels
- FRESH mattress and pillow PROTECTORS
:: Beautiful NEW spacious ENSUITE, FAMILY BATHROOM and POWDER ROOM
RELAX and ENJOY...
- Spacious LIVING PAVILION with decks
- WEBER FAMILY BBQ and alfresco dining
- Balinese DAYBEDS and Indian chapoys
- PRIVATE Solar heated POOL, gazebo, padded pool lounges
- Intimate ALFRESCO AREA overlooking pool
- Ceiling fans & ELECTRIC OIL HEATERS in Living Pavilion
- French doors opening to COVERED DECKS on both levels
- Dishwasher, Microwave, ICE and WATER FRIDGE
- Beverage chiller
- Expresso COFFEE MACHINE
- Generous kitchen fitout for those who love to cook
- FREE Big Pond WiFi, local call TELEPHONE, DVD Blu Ray player
- Cable TV with FOXTEL SPORTS, Wireless Ipod Docking Station
- Front load washer, Dryer, Iron, Ironing Board
- So SPACIOUS with so many niches to escape to
- Not toddlerproof for those more adventurous little ones
- Floorplan provided
- PROFESSIONALLY CLEANED to 5***** standard
Just bring your beach towels and laptop and wake to the sound of waves breaking on the beach.
AND SO CLOSE TO EVERYTHING NOOSA!
- Watch whales migrating, dolphins, surf boarders from the decks
- Walk to wide sandy swimming & surfing beach
- Restaurants and eateries 2 min drive or a walk along beach
- Boutique Hastings Street 5 min drive
- Noosa Springs Golf Course 5 min drive
- Sailing, Boat Hire, River sports a 7 min drive
- Eumundi Markets a 20 minutes drive
- Airport a 25 min coastal drive
- Fraser Island door to door tour
- Australia Zoo home of the Crocodile Hunter
- And so much more
NO FUNCTIONS or WEDDINGS or end of year School Celebration. JUST GREAT HOLIDAYS!
And a bottled of chilled sparkling Australian wine to welcome you
If the dates you would like are not available please check our new and totally indulgent BEACH HOUSE NOOSA featured as one of Australias Beautiful Beach Houses in AUSTRALIAN TRAVELER December January 2012.
SHORT STAY OFFERS currently available:
15 Oct 2014 - 19 Oct 2014 - 4 NIGHT SHORT STAY @ $500 pn
5 Nov 2014 - 7 Nov 2014 - 2 NIGHT SHORT STAY @ $500 pn
12 Nov 2014 - 16 Nov 2014 - 4 NIGHT SHORT STAY @ $500 pn
5 Dec 2014 - 7 Dec 2014 - 2 NIGHT WEEKEND @ $750 pn
21 Dec 2014 - 23 Dec 2014 - 2 NIGHT WEEKEND @ $750 pn
17 Jan 2015 - 19 Jan 2015 - 2 NIGHT WEEKEND @ $750 pn
23 Feb 2015 - 26 Feb 2015 - 4 NIGHT SHORT STAY @ $450 pn
We post all inclusive SHORT STAY OFFERS when fewer than our minimum 5 nights are available between existing bookings - watch this space
We accept VISA and MASTERCARD
- 4 flatscreen TVs /Hairdryers
- All bedrooms reverse cycle AC / Living Pavilion Ceiling fans / Electric oil heaters
- Books Magazines Boardgames
- Expresso Coffee Machine
- FOXTEL MOVIES ON DEMAND / Free WiFi / iPod docking station / Blu-Ray player
- Icemaker fridge caesarstone benchtops
- Shutters and Sunscreen blinds
- Solar Heated Pool / Daybeds / Pool lounges
- Undercover parking / Hardwood floors
Tariffs based on 5 night stay for up to 6 guests and includes all linen, bath towels, welcome packs, departure clean. Extra guest $50 per stay. LOW SEASON $450 MID SEASON $550 HIGH SEASON $700 XMAS SEASON $1000
Only time for a short stay? Currently 6 Offers showing just above reviews ...
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 6 adults. Property has 5 beds and can sleep a maximum 8 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field