- See all features
Pool, Gazebo, Daybed & Sunlounges x 4
Stunningly located - BBH & Noosa National
Antique Carved Balinese Entry Doors
Living Pavilion opens onto wraparound…
Enjoy Alfresco Dining with Weber Family…
King bedroom with Ensuite & Deck opens…
Double Beds x 2 - opens onto large Deck
Single Beds zip into King Bed - just ask!
Ensuite to King Bedroom with Spa Bath &…
Fully equipped kitchen with Icemaker…
Intimate Alfresco Area overlooking pool
Mezzanine with Balinese Daybed for extra…
Relaxed and beautiful Pavilion living area
Living Pavilion, exquisite antiques,…
Wide covered decks upstairs and down
Bedroom deck level with Daybed & Seating
Looking south to Mooloolaba
Pool Daybed shaded by Gazebo
Heliconias in the tropical gardens
Tropical plants at the Balinese
Garden Statue - just one of a series
Bali dreams and tropical gardens
Living Pavilion floor plan
Lower level floorplan
North Sunshine Beach
Surfers at North Sunshine Beach
From North Sunshine Beach looking south
Stunning North Sunshine Beach
Stunning Noosa National Park just meters…
We live in the Noosa National Park too ...
At night around the pool at BBH...
Welcome to Balinese Beach House - Stunningly located at 22 McAnally Drive, North Sunshine Beach!
Experience Beautiful BEACH LIVING ...
Intricately carved gold Balinese Doors open into the Living Pavilion and the relaxed holiday atmosphere one guest described as: "Exquisite house, so quiet, harmonious, peaceful and serene".
The Balinese comfortably accommodates 3 generations, just perfect for couples, friends and families to enjoy quality time together.
Exquisitely furnished with Asian antiques and handmade rugs. A spacious Living Pavilion, wide wraparound covered decks where you can comfortably lounge and get lost in a great read, or enjoy a barbecue and alfresco dining.
Walk a few minutes to North Sunshine beach. Lifeguards patrol the flagged swimming area, a stroll along the beach to the Surf Club.
The Surf Club has great facilities for eating and relaxing with family and friends. Nearby delis, eateries and coffee shops in Sunshine Beach village are favourites with the locals and tourists alike.
Surf, swim or fish on the beach or simply laze on one of the sun lounges by the private solar-heated pool with its comfortable seating ledge, and drift off to the sound of waves breaking on the sand.
FREE Satellite TV package X 2 with FOXTEL SPORTS included
MOVIES on DEMAND available
Choice of BLU RAY or DVD
FREE Big Pond Wireless WiFi and local telephone
iPod Wifi Docking Station
SLEEPING AT THE BALINESE
3 spacious bedrooms with large private decks
- King Bedroom with ENSUITE with double basins
- Double Bedroom x 2 Double Beds
- Single Bedroom x 2 Singles that zip into King
- Balinese Double Daybed
- FAMILY BATHROOM and Laundry
- POWDER ROOM with toilet and basin
* All bedrooms have reverse cycle AC's and flatscreen TV's
* Quality ensembles, comfortable pillows
* White linen, freshly laundered protectors and generous white bath towels
* All prepared for you by our professional housekeepers
* Sleeps 6 - 8
Just bring your beach towels and laptop...
For those travellers who want to see the whales passing:
WHALE WATCHING SEASON runs from June until November. An inhouse guest watching whales breaching from the decks shared: " that was spectacular - have only ever seen whales do that on tv! "
If Balinese Beach House is not available for your preferred dates you might like to check for availability at our beautiful BEACH HOUSE NOOSA featured in AUSTRALIAN TRAVELLER December / January 2012. Go to www.stayz.com.au/54815
MAGAZINE & GUEST REVIEWS:
"Sweep past the salt water pool and Balinese bale in the sheltered front garden and through the carved doors into an utterly engaging holiday home.
A wonderful collection of Asian art, antiques and curios, ocean views and space for up to eight guests make this a superb choice in the very classy Sunshine Beach enclave.
Best of all, it's on 'millionaire's row,' just a few steps to the entrance to Noosa National Park, and home to stunning Alexandria Bay." - ECLIPSE online Magazine Autumn 2013
"One of Australia's best Beach Houses" - VOGUE Entertaining and Travel - Dec/Jan 2007
And an online guestbook of reviews from TripAdvisor, Stayz and the Balinese guestbook.
Holidaying at the Balinese is all about relaxed coastal living that is superbly comfortable. Our guests come back again and again...
Book your luxury stay with family and friends.
Relax and enjoy...
Spacious living pavilion with wide wraparound covered decks
Flatscreen TV's in all bedrooms
FOXTEL Cable TV in the Living Pavilion and Master Bedroom
Alfresco dining on the decks
Stone benchtops in the kitchen, ICE and WATER Fridge
High Brush Fencing for privacy
Salt water solar heated pool with GAZEBO
So many spaces to escape to for a quiet read or a nap
Tropical gardens with wild turkeys visiting!
It is not 'toddlerproof' for those more adventurous little ones!
And so close to everything Noosa!
- From covered decks watch whales migrating, dolphins, and surf boarders
- Just meters from the entry to spectacular Noosa National Park and its beaches
- Walk 14 houses to the wide sandy swimming & surfing beach
- Restaurant area a 2 minute drive away or a walk along the beach
- Famous boutique Hastings Street a 5 minute drive
- World Class Noosa Springs Golf Course a 5 minute drive
- Great eateries and restaurants a 5 minutes drive
- Famous Eumundi Markets a 20 minutes drive
- Health and Beauty Spas
- Fraser Island the world?s largest sand island with a door to door tour
- Australia Zoo home of the Crocodile Hunter
- Sunshine Coast Airport a 25 minute drive
- And so much more?
Not Available for Functions, Weddings, or end of year School Celebrations.......just great holidays! And a complimentary bottle of chilled sparkling Australian wine to welcome you...
SHORT STAY OFFERS:
We post all inclusive SHORT STAY OFFERS when fewer than our minimum 5 nights are available between existing bookings - watch this space ?
We accept VISA and MASTERCARD
Airconditioning, Swimming Pool, Washing Machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- 4 flatscreen TVs /Hairdryers
- All bedrooms reverse cycle AC / Living Pavilion Ceiling fans / Electric oil heaters
- Books Magazines Boardgames
- Clothes dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Expresso Coffee Machine
- FOXTEL MOVIES ON DEMAND / Free WiFi / iPod docking station / Blu-Ray player
- Free Fixed Line Internet
- Free WiFi
- High chair
- Icemaker fridge caesarstone benchtops
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen Supplied
- Pay Television
- Shutters and Sunscreen blinds
- Solar Heated Pool / Daybeds / Pool lounges
- Swimming Pool
- Towels Supplied
- Undercover parking / Hardwood floors
- Washing Machine
Tariffs based on 5 night stay for up to 6 guests and includes all linen, bath towels, welcome packs, departure clean. Extra guest $50 per stay. LOW SEASON $450 MID SEASON $550 HIGH SEASON $700 XMAS SEASON $1000
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 6 adults. Property has 5 beds and can sleep a maximum 8 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field