Relaxing balinese ambience...
Spacious comfortable living areas...
Exquisite antique lamps...
Location location location!
Through the balinese entry doors...
Stone bench tops, icemaker fridge...
Intimate alfresco off pool area...
King bedroom opens onto deck living...
With private ensuite bathroom...
Double bedroom opens onto wide deck...
Fresh new family bathroom...
Single ensembles can zip into king...
Beautiful double daybed on mezzanine
Next to daybed and hot outdoor shower...
Wide covered decks upstairs and down...
Weber family BBQ and alfresco dining...
Lower deck level with beach ambience...
So many spaces to relax and enjoy...
Beautiful original paintings...
Enjoy the atmosphere...
Children's fun play corner...
Heliconias in the tropical gardens...
Poolside garden statue...
Living pavilion floor plan...
Lower level floorplan...
Just meters from this National Park entry.
Surfers at north Sunshine Beach...
Sunshine Beach looking south ...
Mooloolaba views to the south...
Stunningly located so close to the Park...
With beautiful night lighting...
Step through the Bali doors - and relax in
Plan your special holiday at the Balinese.
Understated luxury! Featured as one of Australias Best Holiday Houses by VOGUE ENTERTAINING & TRAVEL To experience the special ambience of holidaying at the Balinese, request the link to the video walk through - and enjoy an indulgent moment in time.
Balinese Beach House is a multimillion$ address at #22 McAnally Drive, North Sunshine Beach, Noosa in the exclusive cul-de-sac entry to the Noosa National Park.
EXQUISITELY FURNISHED with Asian antiques and handmade rugs the Balinese is all about RELAXED BEACH LIVING that is superbly comfortable.
Enjoy the BEAUTIFUL LIVING PAVILION with wraparound french doors that open on to spacious roofed decks, just perfect for alfresco dining with the WEBER FAMILY BBQ and soaking in those OCEAN VIEWS!
Swim in the very PRIVATE SOLAR-HEATED POOL set in TROPICAL GARDENS and laze on the gazebo daybed or one of the padded pool lounges and drift off to the sound of the waves breaking on the beach.
Walk a few minutes to the stunning wide SURFING BEACH at North Sunshine. Further along the beach lifeguards patrol the FLAGGED SWIMMING AREA in front of the Sunshine Beach SURF CLUB.
Just meters from the front gate is the entry to the spectacular coastal NOOSA NATIONAL PARK entry with its walking tracks to SECLUDED BEACHES and Hastings Street.
The Balinese is SO CLOSE TO EVERYTHING NOOSA, yet so very private in lush tropical gardens behind high brush fencing.
Step through intricately carved golden Balinese Doors into the relaxed holiday atmosphere of Balinese Beach House to experience what one guest wrote:
"EXQUISITE HOUSE, so quiet, harmonious, peaceful and serene."
Our Generous ENTERTAINMENT PACKAGE includes:
- FREE Big Pond WiFi for all your mobile devices
- FREE STD calls and calls to Australian mobiles to help you stay in touch
- FOXTEL SPORTS PACKAGE in living pavilion & king bedroom
- MOVIES on DEMAND available
- BLURAY player
- iPOD Wifi Docking Station
Bedroom1: KING with large ensuite and double sinks
Bedroom 2: DOUBLE x 2 in one spacious bedroom
Bedroom 3: KING SINGLE x 2 that can be zipped into KING on request
Sleepout: Wide single (4 foot)
Mezzanine: BALINESE DOUBLE DAYBED that can be used for extra guest/s adjacent to powder room & Bali shower
Ensuite bathroom to King Bedroom
Outdoor bali Shower with hot and cold water in the shade of the bamboo adjacent to powder room
Sleeps 6 - 8
- Spacious with whisper quiet reverse cycle AC, beautiful ocean glimpses and private decks
- Sleep on quality ensembles, with beautiful bedlinen, freshly laundered protectors, and large comfortable pillows
- Personal flatscreen TV's and FOXTEL in the King bedroom
- Prepared especially for you with great attention to detail by our wonderful professional housekeepers
- Designed for the very best sleep every night of your stay
- Reflecting our personal focus in providing guests with absolute comfort
The Balinese is all about RELAXED and BEAUTIFUL BEACH LIVING. Our guests come back again and again...
If the dates you would like are not available please check our totally indulgent BEACH HOUSE NOOSA featured as one of Australias Beautiful Beach Houses in AUSTRALIAN TRAVELER December January 2012.
So close to everything Noosa...
- Watch whales migrating, dolphins, surf boarders from the decks
- Walk to wide sandy swimming & surfing beach
- Restaurants and eateries 2 min drive or a walk along beach
- Boutique Hastings Street 5 min drive
- Noosa Springs Golf Course 5 min drive
- Sailing, Boat Hire, River sports a 7 min drive
- Eumundi Markets a 20 minutes drive
- Airport a 25 min coastal drive
- Fraser Island door to door tour
- Australia Zoo home of the Crocodile Hunter
- And so much more...
Just bring your beach towels and iPad...
5 night minimum stay in Low & Mid Seasons
7 night minimum stay in High Season
7 night minimum stay in Peak Season
No weddings, functions or end of year school celebrations - just great holidays! And a complimentary bottle of chilled sparkling Australian wine to welcome you...
SHORT STAY OFFERS currently available:
We post all inclusive SHORT STAY OFFERS when fewer than our minimum night stays are available between existing bookings - Watch this space...
FINALIST in 'Indulgence' Category of Stayz Holiday Rental Awards 2014
QUEENSLAND FINALIST in BEST 'Indulgence' HOLIDAY HOUSE 2013
QUEENSLAND FINALIST in BEST 'Romance' HOLIDAY HOUSE 2013
Airconditioning, Swimming Pool, Washing Machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- Pay Television, DVD player, In-house Movies/Videos, Free WiFi, Free Fixed Line Internet
- High chair
- Barbeque, Cooking Facilities, Microwave, Dishwasher
- Linen Supplied, Ironing Facilities, Towels Supplied
- Swimming Pool
- Airconditioning, Heaters
- Clothes dryer, Washing Machine
- Non-Smoking, Parking
- Private solar heated pool and Gazebo, Icemaker Fridge, Expresso Coffee Machine,, Free WiFi / iPod docking station / Blu-Ray player, All bedrooms reverse cycle AC / Living Pavilion Ceiling fans / Electric oil heaters , Expresso Coffee Machine, Children's corner, books, beach toys, Shutters and Sunscreen blinds, 4 flatscreen TVs, Library / board games, Free STD calls and Mobile calls from house phone