Pool, gazebo and tropical gardens
Location location location!
Spacious comfortable living areas
King bedroom opens onto deck living
double bedroom opens onto deck
Single beds zip to King on request
Relax around the pool
Powder room adjacent to outdoor shower
Living room lamps
Living Pavilion, exquisite antiques,…
Stone bench tops, icemaker fridge
Intimate alfresco off pool area
Children's play corner
On the single bedroom deck
So many spaces to relax and enjoy...
Bedroom deck level with Daybed & Seating
Weber family BBQ and alfresco dining...
Wide covered decks upstairs and down
Pool Daybed shaded by Gazebo
Pool with water feature
Relax on lounges in pool area
Garden Statue - just one of a series
Living Pavilion floor plan
Lower level floorplan
Surfers at North Sunshine Beach
From North Sunshine Beach looking south
Stunning Noosa National Park just meters…
Ensuite to King Bedroom
Heliconias in the tropical gardens
Tropical plants at the Balinese
Bali dreams and tropical gardens
Another Bali relief
Yet another Bali relief
Looking south to Mooloolaba
Stunningly located - BBH & Noosa National
At night around the pool ...
FINALIST in 'Indulgence' Category of Stayz Holiday Rental Awards 2014
QUEENSLAND FINALIST in BEST 'Indulgence' HOLIDAY HOUSE 2013
QUEENSLAND FINALIST in BEST 'Romance' HOLIDAY HOUSE 2013
Understated luxury! Featured as one of Australias Best Holiday Houses by VOGUE ENTERTAINING & TRAVEL
Experience a special vacation at Balinese Beach House, a multimillion$ address at #22 McAnally Drive, North Sunshine Beach, Noosa in the exclusive cul-de-sac entry to the Noosa National Park.
EXQUISITELY FURNISHED with Asian antiques and handmade rugs the Balinese is all about RELAXED BEACH LIVING that is superbly comfortable.
Enjoy the BEAUTIFUL LIVING PAVILION with wraparound french doors that open on to spacious roofed decks, just perfect for alfresco dining with the WEBER FAMILY BBQ and soaking in those OCEAN VIEWS!
Swim in the very PRIVATE SOLAR-HEATED POOL set in TROPICAL GARDENS and laze on the gazebo daybed or one of the padded pool lounges and drift off to the sound of the waves breaking on the beach.
Walk a few minutes to the stunning wide SURFING BEACH at North Sunshine. Further along the beach lifeguards patrol the FLAGGED SWIMMING AREA in front of the Sunshine Beach SURF CLUB.
Just meters from the front gate is the entry to the spectacular coastal NOOSA NATIONAL PARK entry with its walking tracks to SECLUDED BEACHES and Hastings Street.
The Balinese is SO CLOSE TO EVERYTHING NOOSA, yet so very private in lush tropical gardens behind high brush fencing.
Step through intricately carved golden Balinese Doors into the relaxed holiday atmosphere of Balinese Beach House to experience what one guest wrote:
"EXQUISITE HOUSE, so quiet, harmonious, peaceful and serene."
Our Generous ENTERTAINMENT PACKAGE includes:
- FREE Big Pond WiFi for all your mobile devices
- FREE STD calls in Australia and to Australian mobiles to help you stay in touch
- FREE Satellite TV including FOXTEL SPORTS PACKAGE in living pavilion & king bedroom
- MOVIES on DEMAND available
- Choice of BLU RAY or DVD
- iPOD Wifi Docking Station
- Spacious with whisper quiet reverse cycle AC, beautiful ocean glimpses and private decks
- Sleep on quality ensembles, with beautiful bedlinen, freshly laundered protectors, and large comfortable pillows
- Personal flatscreen TV's and FOXTEL in the King bedroom
- Prepared especially for you with great attention to detail by our wonderful professional housekeepers
- Designed for the very best sleep every night of your stay
- Reflecting our personal focus in providing guests with absolute comfort
Bedroom1: KING with large ensuite and double sinks
Bedroom 2: DOUBLE x 2 in one spacious bedroom
Bedroom 3: KING SINGLE x 2 that can be zipped into KING on request
Mezzanine: BALINESE DOUBLE DAYBED that can be used for extra guest/s adjacent to powder room & Bali shower
Ensuite bathroom to King Bedroom
Outdoor bali Shower with hot and cold water in the shade of the bamboo adjacent to powder room
Sleeps 6 - 8
The Balinese is all about relaxed and beautiful beach living. Our guests come back again and again...
So close to everything Noosa...
- Watch whales migrating, dolphins, surf boarders from the decks
- Walk to wide sandy swimming & surfing beach
- Restaurants and eateries 2 min drive or a walk along beach
- Boutique Hastings Street 5 min drive
- Noosa Springs Golf Course 5 min drive
- Sailing, Boat Hire, River sports a 7 min drive
- Eumundi Markets a 20 minutes drive
- Airport a 25 min coastal drive
- Fraser Island door to door tour
- Australia Zoo home of the Crocodile Hunter
- And so much more...
Just bring your beach towels and iPad...
No weddings, functions or end of year school celebrations - just great holidays! And a complimentary bottle of chilled sparkling Australian wine to welcome you...
If the dates you would like are not available please check our new and totally indulgent BEACH HOUSE NOOSA featured as one of Australias Beautiful Beach Houses in AUSTRALIAN TRAVELER December January 2012.
SHORT STAY OFFERS currently available:
5 Dec 2014 - 7 Dec 2014 - 2 NIGHT WEEKEND @ $750 pn
21 Dec 2014 - 23 Dec 2014 - 2 NIGHT SHORT STAY @ $750 pn
17 Jan 2015 - 19 Jan 2015 - 2 NIGHT WEEKEND @ $750 pn
23 Feb 2015 - 26 Feb 2015 - 4 NIGHT SHORT STAY @ $450 pn
We post all inclusive SHORT STAY OFFERS when fewer than our minimum 5 nights are available between existing bookings - watch this space
Airconditioning, Washing Machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- 4 flatscreen TVs /Hairdryers
- All bedrooms reverse cycle AC / Living Pavilion Ceiling fans / Electric oil heaters
- Books Magazines Boardgames
- Children's corner, toys, boardgames, beach toys
- Clothes dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Expresso Coffee Machine
- FOXTEL MOVIES ON DEMAND / Free WiFi / iPod docking station / Blu-Ray player
- Free Fixed Line Internet
- Free WiFi
- High chair
- Icemaker fridge caesarstone benchtops
- In-house Movies/Videos
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen Supplied
- Pay Television
- Shutters and Sunscreen blinds
- Solar Heated Pool / Daybeds / Pool lounges
- Towels Supplied
- Washing Machine
Tariffs based on a minimum 5 night stay for up to 6 guests and includes all linen, bath towels, welcome packs, departure clean. Extra guest $50 per stay. LOW SEASON $450 MID SEASON $550 HIGH SEASON $700 XMAS SEASON $1000
Short Stay offers in December - FREE Wifi + FREE STD & Mobile calls - 2 x FOXTEL Package included + Enjoy all the comforts of home!
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 6 adults. Property has 5 beds and can sleep a maximum 8 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field