Modern & stylish kitchen
Formal & Al-Fresco dining
Huge backyard for playing and the dogs
Main Lounge Room
Main Queen with Ensuite
Main Queen with Ensuite
Main bedroom en suite
2nd Queen Bedroom
2nd Queen Room
2nd Queen Bedroom with Fan & Air Con
Modern bathrooms throughout
Open Layout with Entertainment
Modern & Decorative Loungeroom with Air…
Spacious Main Lounge Room
Main Lounge Room with Fran & Air Con
Formal Elegance with Air Con
Kitchen to Formal Dining
From Kitchen to Dining to Outdoors
Modern kitchen with everything you need
Outdoor TV / DVD Player with plenty of…
Kim's Pavilion Floor Plan
Indoor and outdoor comforts
Watch TV from the Pool - Outdoor…
Comfortable Outdoor Reading Nook
Pavilion and BBQ
Clothes Line and Clothes Horse available
Plenty of room for games
All One Level Living
Pet Friendly Home
**** SUN SAND SURF FUN!!!!!
- SAVE -5% on OCTOBER Accommodation (applies to 1st 2x adults).
- Savings also at KIM"S AT CASTAWAYS (Sunshine Coast) - a 6 minute drive from Hastings Street, Noosa and KIM"S BEACHSIDE AT BILINGA (Gold Coast).
- Bedroom 1 - Tiled Queen with en suite
- Bedroom 2 - Tiled Queen
- Bedroom 3 - Carpeted Double
- Bedroom 4 - Carpeted Single
*** All bedrooms have been upgraded with new beds & mattresses 31 March 2014 ***
- We supply mattress & pillow protectors, pillows, blankets and duvets
- BYO linen and towels or can be hired which include bed linen, all bath towels and beach towels - no need to bring anything along, just your food.
- Family bathroom with separate shower & bath
- Separate toilet
- Modern stylish kitchen with everything you need
- 1 x Internal Large flat screen TV & DVD players, plus DVD's
- Air conditioning & ceiling fans throughout
- Radio / CD player
- Spacious & comfortable living area
- Internal dining
- Large pavilion entertainment area with outside TV & DVD player - watch TV from the pool
- Lock up garage
- Huge fully fenced backyard for the family and pets
- Aerated dog bed, kennel, food bowls & poop bags provided
- Totem tennis, Bocce ball game, body boards / noodles
- Great sized fully fenced swimming pool
- Large Beach Umbrella & Esky provided
- We like to provide our guests with a real "home away from home" feel :)
- PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT ACCEPT "SCHOOLIES", FUNCTIONS OR LARGE PARTIES.
KIM's PAVILION - Tastefully decorated, 4 bedrooms with air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout, large pavilion entertaining area with dining table, reading nook, large flat screen television and dvd player; leading out to swimming pool and very spacious, fully fenced backyard for the family and dogs to run around. And you can even watch television from the pool !!
Our property is a short 1km walk to pet friendly Sunrise Beach, has local shops just around the corner with doctors, chemist, bottle shop, bakery, butcher and supermarket. The local surf club, Sunshine Beach has a great restaurant and also a courtesy bus for pick ups & drops offs. Noosa Junction is just up the road; 3 mins by car, which hosts Coles, Target, specialty shops, cafes, restaurants and picture theatre. And just over the hill is Hastings Street, Noosa Beach, Noosa River (sunset cruising, bike or kayak hire), Noosa National Park and the very fine cafes, restaurants and specialty shops.
Noosa is host to many events throughout the year : triathalons, music, food & wine festivals, surfing competitions, Eumundi markets - Wednesday's & Saturday's, Noosa farmers market - Sunday's, golf courses, top surfing spots, diving, fishing tours, Australia Zoo, Aussie World Adventure Park, Ettamogah Pub, Bellingham Maze Garden, Big Go Kart Track, Bli Bli Castle, Fraser Island 4WD tracks & beaches, Yandina Ginger Factory and beautiful beaches along with fabulous shopping and eateries.
At KIM's PAVILION, we like to offer our guests a few creature comforts to help you with your stay. And with our compliments, we offer you personal soaps, 15ml shampoo and conditioner, hair dryer, kitchen wrap, baking paper and foil, a few herbs, salt & pepper, tomato and soy sauce, cooking oil, dish washing liquid & powder, laundry powder, tea, coffee & sugar sachets, 150ml long life milk and a lovely bottle of wine for you to enjoy. Even your little four legged friend is made to feel welcome with a raised dog bed, kennel, food bowls and a few tasteful Schmakos.
We look forward to you staying, at "KIM's PAVILION at SUNRISE".
Our properties on the Sunshine Coast - Kim's Pavilion at Sunrise and Kim's at Castaways are a 3 minute drive from each other.
*** If we are unable to accommodate you here on the dates you require, please check our Stayz website - "KIM's at CASTAWAYS" - ID No. 134786 for availability.
*** KIM'S has expanded to the Gold Coast - "KIM'S BEACHSIDE at BILINGA" - ID No. 149342 - on Bilinga Beach - available April 2014.
*** Long stays are subject to discounting.
*** PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT ACCEPT "SCHOOLIES", FUNCTIONS OR LARGE PARTIES". Our property is for hosting couples, families and friends.
Airconditioning, Swimming Pool, Washing Machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- 1 x Large Flat Screen TV / DVD player under pavilion - watch TV from the pool
- 1 x Large Flat Screen TV / DVD players inside
- 3 x Body boards & noodles for pool or surf
- Air Conditioning throughout
- Clothes dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- High chair
- In-house Movies/Videos
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen Supplied
- NO SMOKING inside
- Pets allowed
- Port-a-cot / high chair can be hired
- Raised dog bed and food bowls
- Swimming Pool
- Totem tennis & Bocce ball game
- Towels Supplied
- Washing Machine
SECURITY DEPOSIT BOND is priced from $300 - $500, depending upon length of visit, amount of people and dog(s) staying, and circumstances. The Security Deposit Bond is refundable upon post stay housekeeping inspection. Cleaning costs listed in "Optional" are compulsory, according to booking.
Last minute deal!
Stay before 20 Oct 2014 for 5% off.
SAVE 5% on OCTOBER accommodation (1st 2x adults).
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 2 adults. Property has 4 beds and can sleep a maximum 7 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field