Keep a lookout for whales and dolphins.
The beautiful sea view
Spacious and cool living surrounded by sea
Cozy living room for relaxing with friends
TV, DVD in living room
Take a dip in the private pool
Modern kitchen, plus gas barbecue on…
Family room adjacent to swimming pool with
Master king bed, walk in robe, ensuite…
Queen bed, ensuite with large shower.
Ground level, twin beds, bathroom separate
Ground level, Queen bed, ensuite, bath…
Ground level tv room.
private garden, direct access to beach
Sunrise Beach view from nearby sand dunes.
Moonrise at Tingira
A long, long beach for walking & swimming.
62 TINGIRA CRESCENT >> a stylish private home situated right on Sunrise Beach.
A short walk to the great cafes and restaurants in Sunshine Beach.
Amazing 180 degrees views south towards Caloundra and north to Lions Rock.
Wake to the beautiful sunrise and have a leisurely breakfast, read the newspapers, catch a few waves and swim for miles, long walks on the sand, light lunch, afternoon dip in your private pool, read a great book, linger over sunset drinks on the terrace overlooking the beach ... it sounds like Heaven ... it is!
You can cook up a storm on the barbecue for dinner or dine out. Excellent local restaurants and casual eating places at Sunshine Beach and Noosa.
* Stunning Ocean Views, Beachfront, East Facing.
* Direct access onto Beach.
* Terrace Barbecue overlooking the sea.
* Lovely outdoor dining setting on Terrace.
* Large garden with sheltered outdoor seating.
* House sleeps 8 Guests.
* 2 Queen Bedrooms.
* 1 King Bedroom.
* 1 x Twin Bedroom.
* 4 bathrooms.
* 1 x Spa bath in master bathroom.
* 1 x Powder Room.
* Set on 3 Levels.
* Air-Conditioned bedrooms and Dining/Living Room.
* Living room: TV, DVD, CD/stereo,
* Garden/Rumpus room: TV, DVD.
* Pool Rumpus Room with TV, Bar Fridge.
* 1 double garage.
* Washing machine & dryer x 2. Dishwasher.
* Gas Barbecue.
* Wireless Internet Access.
Accommodates eight guests, lovely spacious bedrooms, quality beds and linen.
This home features a large living and dining area with amazing ocean views.
The kitchen is fully equipped with modern appliances.
The rumpus room is equipped with sink and bar fridge and opens onto your private swimming pool.
* Great for families with children.
* Safe beach with Lifeguard station just along the beachfront
* Noosa cafes, shops and beach close by.
* For the GOLF enthusiast, there are a number of championship courses nearby.
* TENNIS courts and a terrific local POOL nearby.
* Amazing day trips to Fraser Island, Hinterland and Everglades.
* Beautiful walk from your front beach up through the National Park, down through Little Cove and onto Hastings Street for a well-earned coffee or ice-cream!
DISCOUNT applies for 7+ night stays ... REQUEST A QUOTE BY EMAIL.
DISCOUNT FOR 7+ NIGHT BOOKINGS
62 TINGIRA is NOT available for Single Night Bookings. Please check below for minimum nights applicable.
Tariffs and Minimum Nights:
Low Daily: $550 - Low Weekly: $3,850 - Low Min Nights: 3 nights
Mid Daily: $595 - Mid Weekly: $4,165 - Mid Min Nights: 3 nights
High Daily: $828 - High Weekly: $5,796 - High Min Nights: 5 nights
Xmas Daily: $1160 - Xmas Weekly: $8,120 - Xmas Min Nights: 5 nights
With all modern conveniences including a private pool, and the magnificent beach at your doorstep, this fabulous home will ensure a truly wonderful family holiday.
Sunrise Beach continues south of Sunshine Beach and is very similar in terrain and outlook. Sunrise Beach is located on a couple of ridgelines that overlook the Pacific Ocean. There are very few absolute beach-front properties - mainly along Tingira Crescent - 62 TINGIRA is one of the most private homes with direct beach access.
The area is popular with holiday makers who love the Noosa lifestyle and all the activities on offer, but prefer a peaceful location. There's nothing to disturb you but the sounds of the surf and the bird life!
YOU WILL LOVE THE VIEW ... BRILLIANT SUNRISE OVER THE WATER EACH MORNING ... THE MOON AND STARS AT NIGHT!
THIS HOME IS PERFECT FOR YOUR HOLIDAY ... BOOK NOW.
This is a private home made available for families and friends to enjoy holidays in a beautiful setting. The photographs show true representation of the quality of fittings, furniture and decor items. The interior of this home is regularly updated to maintain a quality space, images may not all be up to date, but representation is valid.
Airconditioning, Swimming Pool, Washing Machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- Pay Television, DVD player, Stereo, Free WiFi
- Rumpus room
- Barbeque, Cooking Facilities, Microwave, Dishwasher
- Linen Supplied, Ironing Facilities, Towels Supplied
- Swimming Pool
- Airconditioning, Heaters
- Clothes dryer, Washing Machine
- Non-Smoking, Parking