Glenelg - Liberty Towers
Bedroom with balcony
Open Living Room and Kitchen
Living room with balcony
View from the balcony
Apartment Floor Plan
Swiming Pool / gym
Glenelg - Jetty Road - tram to the city
Tram - Jetty Road
Liberty - Holdfast Bay
Jetty Road-View to Liberty Towers
Jetty Road-shops, restaurants, tram
This luxury fully furnished one bedroom apartment with a large balcony (access to the balcony from living room and bedroom) is located in the heart of Glenelg and within 100 metres of the beach. This spacious one bedroom east facing to city & hills apartment features an open plan lounge, kitchen, dining area and a double size balcony. Situated on the 3rd floor of the Liberty Towers Apartment Buildings, Colley Terrace, which features gym, indoor pool, sauna, spa and steam room. All these facilities in the building including lift and car park can be only accessed with your security access card.
**For your comfort **
- Floor-to-ceiling windows/doors in bedroom and living room that open up to a Double Balcony with Bay view
- Ducted reverse cycle Air Conditioning
- Secure Underground Parking
- Free access also to Liberty Pool Complex with Gymnasium and Spa
- with 1 Queen size bed with quality linen
- TV- HD LCD
- Easy to Set Alarm Clock Radio
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Built-in robes
- Pull-out sofa bed (double bed size)
- Dining Table with 4 Chairs
- TV-Sony 42 Inch LCD
- DVD/CD Player
Bathroom with 2 way access from the bedroom and living room :
- Bathtub and Separate Shower
- Bathroom Amenities, towels, hairdryer
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Gas stove, oven and cooking pots/pans/utensils and tea towels
- Washing machine with washing powder
CHECK IN CHECK OUT
Check in time is 2.00pm
Check out time is 10.00am
Variations in times can be arranged closer to the travel dates.
Glenelg is only 10 to 15 minutes from Adelaide CBD Central Market and airport. A short 30 minute trip, on a tram departing from the centre of Glenelg Moseley Square, takes you into Victoria Square in the heart of Adelaide.
The apartment is situated close to Glenelg Jetty Road and Holdfast Shores Marinara Promenade which are food lovers paradise. From cosmopolitan cafes, restaurants and fine dining, there is something for everyone at anytime of the day. Glenelg Jetty Road is also one of Adelaide most favourite shopping places.
Harbour Town brand direct outlet shopping centre, is just 10 minutes from Glenelg.
The Liberty Towers is within close proximity to Visitor Information Centre, Sailing and Dolphin Cruises, Bike Riding Trails, Bay Discovery Centre, public and private golf courses and the Beach House with 3 enclosed and heated water slides, a 5 story play castle, dodgem cars and mini golf.
Glenelg is about 40 minutes drive from the famous wine regions such as the Barossa Valley and McClaren Vale.
Air conditioning, Private pool, Washing machine
- Pool and Spa Facilities
- Hot tub, Private pool, Heated pool
- Entertainment and Family
- DVD player
- Kitchen and Dining
- Kitchen, Microwave
- Linen and Cleaning
- Linens provided, Iron and board, Washing machine
- Heating and Cooling
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary tea, coffee & sugar supplied, Underground secure carpark, Balcony, Gym