Double storey cottage equipped with the best of everything, and rated 4 stars
Sleep in Privacy and Comfort
Upstairs, at each side of the cottage, are two bedrooms, each have a sperate dressing room, leading to its own, fully equipped en-suite.
Both are light bright and have Queen Size beds with first class luxury bed linen, towels and dressing robes.
All the creature comforts are provided, air-conditioning, electric blankets and a selection of luxury toiletries.
Relax and Enjoy
There are two out door areas to relax in
A veranda at the front of the cottage looks over the rose garden and the large country garden with its giant pepper gums. This is a lovely spot to relax on the sun lounges, read a book, sip some wine and watch the sun set in the evening.
Nestling at the rear of the cottage is a completely private courtyard garden, equipped with a teak outdoor setting, market umbrella, sun lounges, a BBQ, etc. This is the ideal place to share romantic meals, enjoy a quiet drink, and reflect on the beauty of the Clare Valley.
Dennis Cottage is very quiet, yet walking distance from Auburn village shops, cafes and galleries. It is at the start of the Riesling Trail and an ideal place to explore the many wineries and walks.
Generous breakfast provisions are provided along with local wine and many other surprises. Dennis is fully air-conditioned and there is plenty of off street parking.
Airconditioning, Washing Machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- DVD player, In-house Movies/Videos, Stereo
- Barbeque, Cooking Facilities, Microwave, Dishwasher
- Linen Supplied, Ironing Facilities, Towels Supplied
- Airconditioning, Open Fireplace, Spa Bath, Heaters
- Clothes dryer, Washing Machine
- Non-Smoking, Parking
- DVD's Books & Games, Private Courtyard, BBQ, Verandah over Rose Garden, Sun Lounges, Market Brolly's, Large Country Garden, Local Wine Provided, HDTV, Split level A/C, Wishing Well - Love Birds, Generous BFast Provisions