- See all features
MINTARO HIDEAWAY - THIRD NIGHT FREE!
Treat yourself to a 3 night stay at the Mintaro Hideaway Heritage Spa Apartments and only pay for 2 nights!
Take a step back in time when you stay at the Mintaro Hideaway. Beautifully restored and decorated to preserve its heritage, yet enhanced with spa baths, log fires and today's comforts. Soak up the ambiance and unwind at the Mintaro Hideaway.
The Mintaro Hideaway offers three private self contained heritage apartments to suit your individual requirements and make your stay truly memorable.
The old world charm of our secluded one bedroom apartment with its own private courtyard is the perfect romantic retreat for couples, while family and friends relax and unwind in one of our rustic two bedroom apartments with a beautiful cottage garden setting.
Explore and discover the charm and beauty of a bygone era on a self guided walk along the Mintaro Heritage Trail. Take a leisurely stroll to one of the local restaurants, wineries and attractions or just relax with a glass of wine and a good book in the secluded courtyard.
Mintaro Hideaway appeals to couples, families and small groups looking for that memorable place to stay for a special occasion or a well deserved getaway.
We can accommodate small groups of up to 11 people sharing the 3 row cottages, which gives guests exclusive use of the property with with plenty of room for all with 3 separate spa bathrooms, 3 living areas, 3 separate cooking facilities, 5 bedrooms with 7 beds and a shared courtyard with bbq.
You will come to understand why people from all around the world are captivated by the tranquility, uniqueness and beauty of this very special place and return again and again.
Make your next escape the Hideaway..............
Each self contained heritage apartment includes:
* Romantic bedrooms with queen size beds
* 4 poster bed in Scholar spa apartment
* Brass beds in Jolly's Rest and the Carpenter apartments
* Private bathroom with luxurious two person spa
* Comfortable Chairs for Relaxation
* Cosy Log Fires, Air Conditioning
* Dining Alfresco
* Private garden courtyard with bbq
* Antique Country Style Furniture
* 80cm flat screen TVs,DVD-CD Player, & clock radio
* Visitor Information Brochures.
* Provisions for Cooked Breakfast can be provided for $15 per person per day. Includes Eggs, Bacon, sausages, mushrooms, tomatoes, Bread, Fruit Juice, Freshly Ground Coffee, Instant Coffee, Tea, Cereals, Conserves and Milk
Within walking distance of the Hideaway........
Peace, tranquillity and seclusion, Yesterdays charm with today's quality comforts, Waterwise Garden, Clean Fresh Country Air, Reading by the Fireside, Leisurely walks, Picnics by a vineyard, or just simply relax.
Within walking distance of the Hideaway, don't miss..
* Self guided MINTARO HERITAGE WALKING TRAIL (10 metres)
* Mintaro Maze (150 metres)
* Timandra Water wise Garden (150 metres)
* A beer at the Historic Magpie & Stump Hotel (70 metres)
* Wine tasting at Mintaro Cellars (100 metres)
* A beautiful meal at Mintaro Mews Restaurant (50 metres)
* Reilly's Winery and Restaurant (70 metres)
* Children's playground (opposite)
* A hit of tennis (opposite)
Within a 10 minute drive of the Hideaway.......
* Martindale Hall (5 minute drive)
* Mintaro Slate Quarry (5 minute drive)
* walk or ride along the Riesling Trail
* visit many wineries and cellar doors
* Auburn antique shops and galleries
* numerous restaurants and tea rooms
* craft studios
* scenic drives and walks
* national parks and lookouts
* Clare golf course
Mintaro Hideaway...The Ideal Holiday Base........Within a 30 minute drive to:
* Historic Burra copper mining town - heritage passport trail
* Gate way to the Flinders Rangers and Outback
* Midland Heartland Heritage Trail
* The famous Barossa Valley
* The meandering River Murray
* Conservation parks
* Open gardens
Airconditioning, Wheelchair Access, Washing Machine, Parking
- 1856 heritage listed residence
- Clothes dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen Supplied
- Off street carparking
- On the Mintaro Heritage Walking Trail
- Open Fireplace
- Opposite playground and tennis courts
- Outdoor settings
- Private Courtyards
- Slow Combustion heaters
- Spa Bath
- Spa Baths
- Towels Supplied
- Walking distance to restaurants, wineries and local attractions
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Access
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field