PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE ONLY TAKING BOOKINGS UP UNTIL 30/6/2015.
Located on the entrance to the Lincoln Cove Marina, The Anchorage Holiday Apartment is a fully self contained 3 bedroom 2 storey apartment.
Watch the daily passing parade of water craft go past your front door. Enjoy spectacular views of Porter Bay and Boston Island while relaxing on the balcony with a glass of local red.
Feeling hungry? - Try to catch your dinner from the front lawn, then cook it on the bbq.
Enjoy locally caught seafood from one of the many seafood shops.
Safe sandy swimming beach located 50m from the apartment with lawned area - perfect for a picnic.
Located within close proximity to The Marina Hotel, Cruisers Cafe, the Leisure Centre, walking trails and the departure point for water based tours such as Swim with the Sealions, Tuna or Great White Cage Diving and Fishing Tours.
Minimum 7 night stay during December/January school holidays, 3 night minimum stay during all other school holidays and long weekends. 2 night minimum stay during off peak.
Please confirm pricing with The Anchorage - Nightly pricing covers 1 - 4 guests - a charge of $25/person/night is applicable for additional guests over 4.
Tariff includes all linen and towels (except for beach towels)
NOTE: The apartment has direct access to the water, and children must be supervised AT ALL TIMES.
Sleeps up to 9 persons - all linen provided (except for beach towels)
Bed 1 - queen size bed
Bed 2 - double bed with single overhead bunk
Bed 3 - 2 single beds
2 additional fold out beds are also available
All bedrooms are located upstairs
- 3 way bathroom upstairs (with relaxing spa), Downstairs bathroom with shower and toilet
- Toiletries for each guest
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher/microwave/fridge/cooktop and cooking utensils
- Fully equipped laundry with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Spacious open plan living
- DVD and Video players (DVD's and Videos available)
- Playstation 2 with some games games
- Upstairs Balcony with seating
- Downstairs access to lawned area fronting water
- Undercover parking for 1 vehicle
- BBQ and utensils
- Split system airconditioning downstairs
- iPod dock/CD player/Stereo System
- Ample parking for boat and trailer located across the road.
- Port-a-cot (BYO Linen), Highchair, Pram
- Fishing rods available (byo tackle and bait)
Undercover lock up garaging for 1 vehicle - additional vehicle parking for boats and cars located across the road.
We can also help arrange a marina berth for your stay - the apartment is within close proximity to two boat ramps
*Sorry no pets allowed*
**Minimum night stay applies*
- Off peak 2 nights
- Public, School Holidays - 3 nights
- December-January School Holidays 7 nights
Port Lincoln is home to one of the largest fishing fleets in Australia, that's why we are Australia's Seafood Capital.
Wander around the Marina and view the commercial fleet and the many pleasure boats.
Fishermen are well catered for in Port Lincoln, with several jetties and boat ramps, as well as sheltered bays for the boating enthusiast. Try to catch a squid from the town jetty at night or fish from the lawned area in front of the apartment. Call into the local tackle shops to find out what's biting and where.
Plenty of activities for the kids here in Port Lincoln, including a movie theatre, indoor pool and waterslide, skate park, tennis courts and playgrounds. A short drive away is Glen Forest Tourist Park with a putt-putt course and animal park.
There are several adventure tours available, including cage diving with Great White Sharks, Jet Fighter plane rides, Swim with the Tuna and Swim with the Sealions - the departure point for these tours is a short walk or drive from the apartment.
The jetty has a swimming enclosure, and lawned areas run along the foreshore, where you can have a picnic or have your photo taken with the Makybe Diva statue.
Enjoy a superb meal at one of the many eateries in town, the Marina Hotel is a short walk from our apartment and offers waterfront dining. Cruisers Cafe is also a short walk and has delicious meals (dine in or takeaway), free wifi and fuel available. There are many other dining options available including Del Giornios, the Lincoln Hotel, Pier Hotel, Grand Tasman, Northern Hotel, Boston Hotel, Hilton Hotel, Peacock Gardens Chinese Restaurant, Spicy Planet, Dominios Pizza, Pizzeria Trieste, The Fresh Fish Place, local takeaways and KFC and McDonalds.
There are two National Parks within easy reach of the apartments - Lincoln National Park and Coffin Bay National Park. Beautiful scenery, fantastic fishing, local wildlife and picnic spots are on offer. Fees apply for entry.
Airconditioning, Washing Machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- DVD player, Stereo
- Barbeque, Cooking Facilities, Microwave, Dishwasher
- Linen Supplied, Ironing Facilities
- Airconditioning, Spa Bath
- Clothes dryer, Washing Machine
- Non-Smoking, Parking
- Port-a-cot, Books/Magazines, Games, DVD's/Videos, Fishing Rods, Colouring in books and pencils/textas, Playstation 2, Starter pack including toiletries/toilet paper/dishwashing liquid
Tariffs are based on 1 - 4 guests. Additional guests are charged at $20/person/night. Minimum night stays - off peak 2 nights. Peak Times - 3 nights during April, July, October school holidays Peak Times - 7 nights during December/January school holidays
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 9 adults. Property has 9 beds and can sleep a maximum 9 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field