50s Retro By The Beach
1 House Back from Aldinga Beach
The 50s Retro Retreat
Retro Lounge with 46" Sony Full HD TV
60 in 1 Full Size Arcade Machine
Kitchen with Dishwasher
Large Kitchen / Dining
Bedroom 1 with 32" TV
Master Bed - Queen
Bedroom 2 - Queen Bed
Bedroom 3 - Bunk Beds
Bathroom 1 - Shower, Basin and Toilet
Bathroom 2 - Bath and Washing Machine
Large Pet Secure Rear Yard
Retro themed Yard
Genuine 1950s Shack
One House Back from the Beach
Aldinga beach voted best Adelaide Beach…
Stroll 400m along the esplanade to the…
2 Minute Drive to the Famous Drive On…
3 Minute Drive to the renowned Star of…
10 Min Drive to the Historic Town of…
12 Minute Drive to McLaren Vale for Wine…
Large 3 bedroom beach shack only 1 house back from the beach. Built in 1955 and renovated 50s style with mod cons including 46" Sony TV, R/C air con, dishwasher, home theatre Hi-Fi & washing machine.
Located 50 minutes drive from central Adelaide and 1 house back from the spectacular Aldinga Beach Aquatic Reserve.
*** Aldinga Beach named Adelaide's Best Beach 2013 in a Messenger and Advertiser survey ***
Walk across the road to the beach or stroll 400m to quality local cafes. Easy access to the abundant variety of attractions on offer within the Fleurieu Peninsula region.
TIME STANDS STILL AT THE ReTrO SHACK
The ReTrO Beach Shack Offers
- Large lounge room
- Daikin 2.5hp R/C air conditioning
- Heaters & fans in all bedrooms
- Sony 46" Full HD TV
- DVD home theatre Hi-Fi
- Large Selection of Blurays, DVD's, CD's, books & games
- PS3 & x-Box consoles & games
- 60 in 1 Stand up Arcade Machine
- Large kitchen/dining room with dishwasher & ceiling fan
- 3 Bedrooms
- Bedroom 1 - 1 x queen bed & 32" Full HD LCD TV
- Bedroom 2 - 1 x queen bed
- Bedroom 3 - 1 x double bunk bed & 1 x porta cot
- Bathroom with shower, basin & toilet
- Second Bathroom/Laundry with bath & washing machine
- Large & pet secure rear yard
- Undercover car parking
- Child & dog friendly
- Gas BBQ
- Fridge, stove, microwave, toaster, kettle...
- Pots, pans, utensils, crockery, glasses...
- Iron & ironing board
- Childrens high chair
INCLUSIONS WITH ALL BOOKINGS
- Tea, coffee, sugar, 1 litre long life milk
- Quilts, blankets, pillows
- Tea towel, table cloth, dishwashing liquid & sponge
- Toilet paper, bathmat, hand towel
What To Do During Your Stay
- Walk across the road to the beach
- 2 minute drive to the unique drive on beach
- 400m walk to the Aldinga Bay Cafe for fish & chips, burgers and amazing Indian cuisine
- 400m walk to Saltbush Grill & dine on the raised outdoor deck overlooking the ocean.
- 3 minute drive (3km) to the Star of Greece Cafe for sensational dining overlooking Port Willunga beach.
- 10kms to the historic town of Willunga featuring the Farmers & Artisans Markets and plenty of lovely eateries.
- 15km to the premier food and wine district of McLaren Vale featuring 60+ wineries & gourmet eateries.
- Bushwalk and Birdwatch in Aldinga Scrub Conservation Park.
- Short drive to numerous weekend markets at Willunga, Yankalilla, Myponga, Inman Valley, Goolwa & Victor Harbor
- 25 minute scenic drive to the seaside mecca of Victor Harbor
- 25 minute drive to Rapid Bay featuring the recently re-opened jetty
*** 2 Night minimum stay - Low & Mid Season
*** 4 Night minimum stay - School Holidays
*** 7 Night minimum stay - High Season
Airconditioning, Washing Machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- DVD player, In-house Movies/Videos, Stereo
- High chair, Pets allowed, Cot
- Barbeque, Cooking Facilities, Microwave, Dishwasher
- Linen Supplied, Ironing Facilities, Towels Supplied
- Video Games
- Airconditioning, Heaters
- Washing Machine
- Arcade machine with 60 games (pac man, space invaders, frogger...), Sony PS3 console and games, Extensive DVD & CD Collection, Sony PS3 console and games, Walk across the road to beach
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field