Escape the hustle and bustle and come on over - relax in the lifestyle at Aldinga Beach!
This brand new, light filled and well appointed seaside getaway is set right on the Esplanade at Aldinga Beach, directly opposite beach access. It offers stunning views, is only a minute's stroll to pick up the morning paper and cappuccino from the local deli and cafes, and less than 50 metres to local award winning Saltbush Bistro.
Featuring a lovely front deck for alfresco dining and enjoying the sunsets, it is decorated with quality modern furniture, bedding and appliances.
The landscaped garden provides a safe and sheltered haven for private outdoor relaxation and secure garaging is provided.
Aquamarine @ Aldinga Beach is ideal for 2 families, as it contains two separate living rooms (upstairs and downstairs) and large bedrooms which can accommodate up to ten people in pure comfort. It is certainly the ideal holiday destination all year round.
Entertaining is made easy with a large open plan living area upstairs, with superb views and direct access to the balcony from the living area.
This executive holiday residence provides you with the ultimate experience in beach living and just some of the features include:
- Gorgeous open plan living areas with HD LCD TVs and dvd players
- Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning throughout
- Outdoor setting on front balcony with gas barbeque
- Fully equipped kitchen with premium appliances inc dishwasher and microwave
- Ample supplies of quality crockery, cutlery, glassware, serving platters and bowls and cooking equipment
- Full bathroom servicing the downstairs living room and bedrooms
- Separate toilet/washroom servicing living room downstairs
- Washing machine and laundry facilities
This property accommodates up to 10 people in 4 bedrooms and would suit 1 or 2 families:
- Master bedroom with queen sized bed, WIR, and full ensuite access
- Second bedroom with queen sized bed and full ensuite access
- Third bedroom with single bed and bunks
- Fourth bedroom with single bed and bunks
No smoking inside
Linen available for hire
Guests to refill gas bottle for BBQ if required
Min 2 nights, 3 nights long weekends
Prices incorporate website booking fee and are subject to change
$500 refundable bond applies to all bookings.
Bookings are subject to terms and conditions.
Whether you're an adventurer, a naturalist, a gourmand or simply looking for the perfect family seaside holiday, Aldinga Beach is a must on your travel itinerary.
A coastal playground famed for its laidback lifestyle, beach breaks for surfers of all levels of experience, and top fishing spots, Aldinga Beach is also a top spot for scuba diving and snorkelling, with the beach overlooking a unique aquatic reserve established to protect a rare reef formation.
An underwater trail includes a spectacular drop-off, or underwater cliff and a boat ramp provides easy access to the water.
The area is surrounded by the ocean, is framed by rolling hills and encompasses markets, antique stores, historic villages and lively pubs, renowned restaurants (This quaint village of Port Willunga is also a stones throw from the multitude of award winning wineries and renowned restaurants (such as Star of Greece, Saltbush, The Victory Hotel, The Salopian Inn and The Barn) and cafes serving superb coffee, local food and wine.
Enjoy some of the best produce and vineyards in Australia. The Fleurieu Peninsula is home to some prestigious winemaking regions, including nearby McLaren Vale.
There's also national parks, golf courses, top quality cuisine and more.
As South Australia's best kept secret, the area offers the best of summer family holidays, winter getaways with wine tasting beside crackling fires, or even hang-gliding or flying for the more adventurous. A paradise for divers and snorkellers, with dramatic shipwrecks and stunning marine life as well as tranquil coves and beautiful sandy shores.
If Aquamarine Aldinga Beach is not available for the dates you are interested in, you may wish to consider our property Whiteport at Port Willunga.
Airconditioning, Washing Machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- DVD player, In-house Movies/Videos, Stereo
- High chair, Playground
- Barbeque, Cooking Facilities, Microwave, Dishwasher
- Linen Supplied, Ironing Facilities, Towels Supplied
- Airconditioning, Spa Bath, Heaters
- Washing Machine
- Non-Smoking, Parking
- Portacot available, Secure l/u garage, Ducted r/c aircon
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field