Overlooking lake, with island, sea and Bluff views. Stroll through Reserve to beach and Whalers Inn. Short distance to excellent sheltered boat ramp. *Off-road parking for boat*. Backyard is fully enclosed.
Three bedrooms, sleeps seven. *2 double, 1 single, bunks and cot*
Large Open plan living dining kitchen area with:
* spacious, bright and well equipped kitchen
* basic condiments and cooking oil supplied
* large fridge/freezer
* large screen TV with DVD/CD player
* books and magazines
* RC airconditioning
* Separate Children's Playroom
* games, coloured pencils, books and toys supplied
* DVD/CD player with selection of kid friendly viewing
* lounge can convert to additional bed for two
- Large two way bathroom with toilet, shower, bath and hairdryer
- Laundry with washing machine and second toilet
- Large entertaining deck with sea, island and lake views
- Large outdoor dining setting, gas BBQ and enclosed for the safety of children and pets
Intimate deck for two off master bedroom
* coffee setting
Landscaped front garden with large lawn and play area at rear
* large outside kennel with bedding
* food and water bowls supplied
Undercover parking for two vehicles
Bed linen and towels can be made available for a small additional charge on request when booking.
Pillows, doonas, bath mat and tea towels are provided
Smoking is restricted to outdoor areas. Ashtrays are provided
$850 per week - Dec/Jan
$500 per week - Feb/ March
$500 per week - School holidays
$675 Easter - 4 nights
$400 per week - off season.
$130 per night - 2 night minimum in off peak season only
Long weekends minimum of 3 nights.
Property Type: House
Lovely holiday house, well equipped. Beautiful views made for a very relaxing break. House location too steep for kids to ride their bikes and scooters. But easy 1 min drive to lovely beachside bike track to Victor. This pet friendly property isn't fully fenced, but small decking is enclosed. Would visit again in the future....0 people found this review to be helpful. 0 people found this review to not be helpful.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field