Overlooking lake, with island, sea and Bluff views. Stroll through Reserve to beach and Whalers Inn. Short distance to excellent sheltered boat ramp. *Off-road parking for boat*. Backyard is fully enclosed.
Three bedrooms, sleeps seven. *2 double, 1 single, bunks and cot*
Large Open plan living dining kitchen area with:
* spacious, bright and well equipped kitchen
* basic condiments and cooking oil supplied
* large fridge/freezer
* large screen TV with DVD/CD player
* books and magazines
* RC airconditioning
* Separate Children's Playroom
* games, coloured pencils, books and toys supplied
* DVD/CD player with selection of kid friendly viewing
* lounge can convert to additional bed for two
- Large two way bathroom with toilet, shower, bath and hairdryer
- Laundry with washing machine and second toilet
- Large entertaining deck with sea, island and lake views
- Large outdoor dining setting, gas BBQ and enclosed for the safety of children and pets
Intimate deck for two off master bedroom
* coffee setting
Landscaped front garden with large lawn and play area at rear
* large outside kennel with bedding
* food and water bowls supplied
Undercover parking for two vehicles
Bed linen and towels can be made available for a small additional charge on request when booking.
Pillows, doonas, bath mat and tea towels are provided
Smoking is restricted to outdoor areas. Ashtrays are provided
$850 per week - Dec/Jan
$500 per week - Feb/ March
$500 per week - School holidays
$675 Easter - 4 nights
$400 per week - off season.
$130 per night - 2 night minimum in off peak season only
Long weekends minimum of 3 nights.
Property Type: House
Write a Review
6 Pilot Court, Encounter Bay - Comfortable holiday home at Encounter Bay is rated
Rated 4 out of
Lovely holiday house, well equipped. Beautiful views made for a very relaxing break. House location too steep for kids to ride their bikes and scooters. But easy 1 min drive to lovely beachside bike track to Victor. This pet friendly property isn't fully fenced, but small decking is enclosed. Would visit again in the future....
Date published: 2014-01-23
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field