- See all features
Salty Grape is a large beach house with boutique style. The silvery sands of Aldinga Beach are just a two minute walk away. McLaren Vale wineries are a short drive. Excellent for a couple of families, or a group of friends to share.
Experience the relaxed, elegant style. Think indulgence.
This family-sized house is built on two levels, with 5 bedrooms. There is spacious accommodation for up to 10 people. (No bunks!)
2 separate living spaces - each with kitchen, dining and entertainment areas. 2 bathrooms.
Salty Grape has beautiful furnishings, generous cooking wares & fabulous entertainment facilities.
Fancy a game of cricket on the lush back lawn? Perhaps a movie on the flat screen TV with surround sound DVD? Or a glass of wine on the balcony? Maybe just relax with friends, and enjoy a BBQ in the large pretty garden.
Sleeps 10 adults in style and comfort...
- Bedroom 1: queen bed.
- Bedroom 2: queen bed.
- Bedroom 3: two singles.
- Living room with TV, DVD, VCR & stereo.
- Kitchen, fully equipped.
- Dining table for 6.
- Bedroom 4: double bed.
- Bedroom 5: two singles.
- Bathroom/ laundry.
- Living room with TV, DVD & stereo.
- Kitchen, fully equipped, with dishwasher.
- Dining table for 10.
- Al fresco dining with gas bbq & market umbrella.
- Outdoor games room with table tennis.
- Reverse cycle air conditioner on each level.
- Cosy in winter with luxurious electric blankets to all beds.
- Washing machine.
- Selection of CDs, DVDs and magazines. Toys & games for the children.
- Fully fenced pretty back garden.
- Linen hire available - please ask for a quote if you would like it included.
Local Attractions around Salty Grape...
Walk to the Beach - a pristine, magnificent seascape. It's just 200 metres from Salty Grape. This beautiful section of the swimming beach has easy access via a walking ramp from the esplanade, all just around the corner from your front door. You can swim, surf or enjoy wonderful walks on the wide white sands. Or turn right to reach the famous Aldinga Reef, perhaps snorkel over it or let the children hunt for starfish in the rock pools.
A local deli and restaurant are nearby too - a 3 minute stroll from Salty Grape.
If you can resist the lure of the beach, there are plenty of other things to do:-
- Playground and park in the adjacent street.
- Aldinga Scrub for walks and echidna spotting.
- Indulge in one of the many local restaurants - Star of Greece, Salsaz, Salopian Inn, Victory Hotel, Russells, Fino or D'Arrys - that's just a taste of them!
- McLaren Vale for wineries & David Medlow chocolates.
- Willunga cafes, antique shops & Farmers Market.
- Green Hills adventure park.
- Strawberry picking at Mt Compass.
- Working Dairy at Mt Jagged.
Relaxed atmosphere, contemporary style and thoughtful touches make Salty Grape the ultimate beach escape for 2 families, or a group of friends, who want a fun, nurturing and restful holiday in this charming coastal wine country.
Stay for a weekend, or stay for a week. One night stays are negotiable, depending on season and availability.
Pack your sandals and book your own escape right now...
Airconditioning, Wheelchair Access, Washing Machine
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 fully equiped kitchens
- 2 self contained levels
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Fenced rear garden
- High chair
- In-house Movies/Videos
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen FULL AUSSIE BREAKFAST provisions and DISCOUNT VOUCHERS to wineries/restaurants
- Linen Supplied
- Outdoor setting, umbrella & swing
- TV, DVD & stereo on each level
- Table tennis table
- Toys and Games
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Access
FULL AUSSIE BREAKFAST provisions FOR ALL GUESTS and DISCOUNT VOUCHERS TO LOCAL WINERIES AND RESTAURANTS. ALL LINEN included
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 10 adults. Property has 7 beds and can sleep a maximum 10 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field