- See all features
- Large deck with stunning views of the pool area and hills + private BBQ, out door setting.
- 42" Widescreen Plasma TV with DVD Player, Stereo
- Timber floors, window shutters and surrounds feature throughout.
- 2 quality sofa beds and gorgeous handmade Jarrah dining table.
- Modern kitchen with Dishwasher & lots of bench space + breakfast bar.
- Large master bedroom with Antique style Queen bed, double BIR's. Opulent Ensuite with full length bath, feature Western Red Cedar timber doors. Wall mounted LCD & DVD!
- Separate 3rd WC
- Lower deck to lawned area
- Double Garage with table tennis
- Bedroom 2 with BIR, Ceiling fan and a double bed.
- Bedroom 3 - with 1 Queen Bunk Bed,1 Double Bunk Bed plus 1 single ensemble. Sleeping 9 in 3rd bedroom
- 2nd Bathroom with double shower alcove & WC.
- Anti-slip flooring to all wet areas.
- Laundry with washing machine & dryer
Great accommodation and amenities. Would highly recommend for families, with kids of all ages. We will definitely be back for another visit. Thank you for a lovely stay!0 people found this review to be helpful. 0 people found this review to not be helpful.
Villa 71 was a wonderful place to stay. It had everything we needed and more. Beautifully decorated and fitted out and very clean.0 people found this review to be helpful. 0 people found this review to not be helpful.
Airconditioning, Swimming Pool, Washing Machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- Bedding included in all 7 night stay
- Clothes dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Ironing Facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Washing Machine
All linen included with 7 night stay, Bond $500.00 for more the 8 guests. 3% additional fee on credit card transactions
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 8 adults. Property has 6 beds and can sleep a maximum 10 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field