Own balcony and views
Upstairs lounge foxtel balconies, views
Twin Garden views
Southern coastal views
self contained unit with sea views
Family holiday by the sea
Queen with garden views
Walk to beach jetty reef cafes restaurants
Sip Wine at Sunset by the Sea
Swimming at Port Noarlunga
Surfing at Port Noarlunga
Sailing at Port Noarlunga
Designs a stay to suit your group
WATERFRONT Port Noarlunga is comfortably furnished and decorated to reflect the outdoor natural environment of sea, sand and sky.
Bedroom 1 King en suite sea views
Bedroom 2 Queen bathroom 2 sea views
Bedroom 3 Two singles bathroom 2 sea views
Bedroom 4 Queen bathroom 3 sea views
Bedroom 5 Two singles bathroom 3 garden Views
Optional Two bedroom attached
Bedroom 6 Queen bathroom 4 garden views
Bedroom 7 Two singles bathroom 4 sea views
Extra bedding also available
Enjoy staying at the beach house located in an amazing waterfront location with great views of award winning beaches, the reef and jetty. Listen to the waves break on the shore.
Visit the Wineries,Stay at the Beach
Explore beaches and wine regions.
Private beachfront accommodation with amazing views
opposite beach, jetty and reef
Walk to cafes, restaurants, clubs, shops and well being centres
Drive or cycle to McLaren Vale wineries
Eat sleep and play together. Create memories to share in the future.
Port Noarlunga is an aquatic paradise. Enjoy swimming beaches, snorkeling, surfing, fishing and more.
12 minutes to Mclaren Vale Wine Region
40 minutes to Glenelg and Adelaide.
Well located on the mid coast for your group to explore the City of Adelaide and surrounds, and the Fleurieu Peninsular including day trips to Mclaren Vale, Victor Harbor, Kangaroo Island and the Adelaide Hills.
Visit the wine regions of Mclaren Vale, Adelaide Hills and Currency Creek
Visit one of the surrounding golf courses and return to the balcony of WATERFRONT and enjoy a wine whilst you watch the colours of the sun setting.
BEACH FRONT Accommodation ENJOY RELAX UNWIND ESCAPE BREATHE
Experience beautiful seaside accommodation with spectacular views based in South Australia for your next holiday or short stay
* Private or Group accommodation
* Spectacular Sea Views, award winning beaches
* Port Noarlunga is home to South Australia's School Aquatics Program
* Jetty and most dived southern reef
* Diving, snorkelling, snuba in and around reef and jetty. See the underwater marine life
* Choice of Wineries at McLaren Vale, Currency Creek, Adelaide Hills
* Indulge you tastes, walk to cafes, restaurants and clubs.
* take a stroll in the historic township and fine a treasure in one of the specialty shops
* Take time out to relax at one of the many Health and Well-being Centres
* Extend your stay to include a day trip enjoying the sites along the Scenic coast of Fleurieu Peninsular
* Whale watching season along the southern coast between Victor and Goolwa, and occasionally inside the reef at Port Noarlunga
* Boat Launching facilities at various locations
* Visit Micro Breweries
* Take a walk to the Driving Range to practice for your big game at any of the many Golf Courses on the Fleurieu Peninsular.
* Hiring available at the end of Wearing Street to explore the Onkaparinga River by kayak or Canoe
* Bring your rods, Fishing is very popular. Throw your line in from the jetty or along the sandy bottom beach to the river mouth and behind the sand dunes in the Onkaparinga River. See the jetty filled with fishermen when the conditions are right for the salmon to run. Try squidding from the jetty with a handline
* Stretch your legs with a hike along the Onkaparinga River to Old Noarlunga and then further through the George
* Visit the RSL / Memorial Park and learn about the history as displayed on the walls. Every year the numbers swell for the early morning ANZAC Service 25th April
* Charge your batteries, Everywhere you look the surrounding nature environment offers photo opportunities.
* Art Gallery / Art Classes
* Hiking Trails
* Cycling Trails
* Surfing, boogie boarding
* Fishing, beach Jetty, river
* Wind Surfing, Kite surfing
* Historic Township
* Red Ochre cliffs
Bedroom 1 King ensuite sea views
Bedroom 2 Queen bathroom 2 sea views
Bedroom 3 Twin bathroom 2 sea views
Bedroom 4 Queen bathroom 3 sea views + double sofa couch
Bedroom 5 Twin bathroom 3 garden Views + single bed
*additional bedding 2 *single trundle 1*additional double sofa with views
Beach Stay, Walk to Restauarants, Cafes, shops and activities Mclaren Vale Wineries Sunsets seaviews
Rear access. Off sreet parking. Entrance is down the driveway between 7 Welland Street and a tennis court fence.
Price includes all bed and kitchen linen, bath and beach towels, tea towels
Bedrooms Comfortable bedding and tastefully decorated including side tables and lamps, four with views of beach and coast. Configuration of bedding is as above. balcony area.
Kitchens A fully equipped kitchen with views of beach, jetty and reef. Kitchen includes oven, cook top, dishwasher, crispy microwave oven, fridge/freezer, various electrical goods, crockery, cutlery and glasses. Kitchenette has a microwave, toaster and kettle.
Living The livingareas provide plenty of space and choice of activities for guests. The upstairs living area has amazing views of beach, jetty and reef, and views of the south coast, red ochre cliffs and the Adelaide Hills. Reverse cycle heating and cooling, and a gas heater. Large screen television, dvd and Foxtel sports, wireless internet, music with MP3 input. This area has comfortable seating, desk, a small library of books with special interest and a telescope to use from the balcony with amazing views of the coast and night sky. The downstairs dining/living has gas heating and adjoins the main kitchen. This area purposely has no television to create an atmosphere of verbal interaction among guests. This area has a large dining table seating fourteen and lounging chairs and sofa to enjoy the views of the reef and jetty. Walk through the sliding door to the front yard and entertainment and gate to the beach. The downstairs queen bed and sofa room also has dining for four, tv/dvd foxtel connection and great views of the reef and jetty. . Downstairs there is a bathroom with shower, basin and bathroom. Upstairs King has ensuite with views of the jetty and reef, a bathroom with bath, shower and basin with separate toilet, and another bathroom with shower, basin and toilet.
Laundry Downstairs there is a laundry with washing machine, sink and kitchenette. Hanging of washing can be done on portable clothes racks or outside pull out line.
Heating Cooling The property has three gas heaters and a split system in the upstairs main living area.
Additional Inclusions The following are available at the property for guests to enjoy
- upright piano
- beach games and equipment
- Beach umbrellas
- fruit on the lemon tree in season
- bonsai garden
- outdoor dining and front lawn
- indoor games
- library of books and DVD's
Airconditioning, Washing Machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- Beach views, sunsets
- Beach, jetty and reef
- Cafes, Restauraunts, Shops
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- High chair
- In-house Movies/Videos
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen Supplied
- Near wineries
- Pay Television
- Towels Supplied
- Washing Machine
- diving, snorkelling
- outdoor dining with sea views
Private and exclusive use Includes up to 14 guests
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 6 adults. Property has 10 beds and can sleep a maximum 12 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field