- See all features
B & B Villa - Self contained
Dining Table and chairs
A romantic proposal - rainwater bubble spa
4 poster Queenbed and leather lounge
Sony 55" LCD TV with surround sound
Kitchen with oven, hot plates etc
Separate bedroom with electric adjustable…
View from verandah
Lawn and front garden
11 ducklings off on an adventure at Close…
View from historic waterhole
Romantic, indulgent, luxury, eco friendly B & B Villa set on 5 acres of peaceful native gardens with views of Encounter Bay and the Hills.
Rated as 5 Diamonds, T Qual & Nationally Accredited. Sleeps max. of 4 persons.Environmentally friendly.
Enjoy the romantic lights of the township at night and the inspiring sunrise over the Bay in the mornings.
Our B & B is spacious and was purpose built to give you a quiet, intimate and private space to relax, unwind and rejuvenate.
Close Encounters is totally self contained and is completely separate from the main house. It is beautifully furnished, offering quality, comfort & style with many thoughtful extras.
Enjoy the 55" LCD T.V. DVD and surround sound with extra speakers to help you relax in the 2 person oval therapy spa.
It has a complete kitchen with fridge, electric oven, gas hotplates, microwave etc
Generous full breakfast provisions provided daily as well as fresh fruit, biscuits and chocolates.
Experience the 4 poster Queen size bed with pillow top mattress and electric blanket.
A separate bedroom has a single electric adjustable bed plus a futon couch which converts to a double bed. This bedroom also has its own flat screen LCD TV & DVD.
Reverse cycle airconditioning keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter.
Undercover car parking is attached to the B & B and there is room to bring your boat ( 1.5km to ramp)
All linen is included.
Discover new plants and flowers as you wander through the spacious gardens or sit by the historic waterhole inhabited by the local ducks and bird life.
Check in time from 14:00
Check out time by 11:00
PACKAGES ***** CELEBRATION PACKAGE
* 2 nights accom for 2 people in 5 Diamond rated, self contained Nationally Accredited "Close Encounters B & B"
*Generous full breakfast provisions plus chocolates, special biscuits,port, fresh fruit, flowers
*fresh native flower arrangement to take home with you
* a nice bottle of red or white wine plus complimentary Port & a bottle of sparkling wine
* a platter of cheeses, pate and other nibbles
* a Dinner voucher at Beach House Cafe, Red Orchid Thai restuarant or the Hotel Victor to the value of $40 ( all situated on the beachfront with sea views)
* Use of dressing gowns
*fresh chocolate dipped strawberries and seasonal fruit bowl
*extra candles for those romantic moments in the 2 person oval therapy spa with rainwater
Cost for 2 people $500
Prices valid to 31.3.14 and subject to change.
PACKAGES ****** PAMPER YOURSELF MASSAGE PACKAGE
* 2 nights accom for 2 people in 5 Diamond rated, self contained Nationally Accredited " Close Encounters B & B"
* Generous full breakfast provisions plus chocolates, special biscuits, port and fresh fruit
* 2 x 30 minute Relaxation Massages
* Bottle of red, white or sparkling wine
* Chocolate dipped strawberries to enjoy whilst in the 2 person oval therapy rainwater spa
* Queen size 4 poster bed
* Use of dressing gowns
* Fresh flower arrangement to take home with you
* Restaurant discount voucher (" Beach House Cafe" or "Hotel Victor" free drink offer )
Cost for 2 people $520
Prices valid to 31.3.14 and subject to change
Fantastic property, magic views, relaxing ambiance. Clean, well maintained property. Would stay there again and again.0 people found this review to be helpful. 0 people found this review to not be helpful.
An absolutely beautiful place! We were made welcome from the moment we got there. Our little girl was also made to feel at home with toys and books all set for her when we arrived. Anything you could want was there. Great views and lovely garden. It was great to have the touches of a B0 people found this review to be helpful. 0 people found this review to not be helpful.
The half hour massage was a lovely extra. I much enjoyed sitting on the verandah with a hot choccie reading the paper too. The flowers are also great, a unique touch that they were natives, not the usual roses or lillies. And the hosts are very friendly. Also, a great little pizza bar down the road which does an awesome tandoori pizza! Thanks!0 people found this review to be helpful. 0 people found this review to not be helpful.
I really enjoyed my stay here, the place was beautiful and the owners were very accommodating and friendly. I would recommend this bed and breakfast and would definately stay there again.0 people found this review to be helpful. 0 people found this review to not be helpful.
- 4 poster Queen size bed with chiropratic mattress
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Free WiFi
- Fresh fruit bowl,chocolates & flowers
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen Supplied
- R/C Heating & Cooling
- Selection of DVD's & CD's
- Spa Bath
- Towels Supplied
- complete kitchen with hot plates & oven
- games for children
- generous full breakfast provisions
- quality accomodation
- rainwater for 2 person oval therapy spa and shower
Price are quoted for a couple.Discounts are available for 3 days or longer stays. Check with owners website for details. Minimum booking for Easter is 4 nights
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 2 adults. Property has 2 beds and can sleep a maximum 3 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field