front view of house
balcony with outdoor setting and bbq
living area upstairs
dining and kitchen upstairs
downstairs lounge area
sea view from balcony
master bedroom upstairs with sea views
backyard fish sink and outdoor setting
north beach (700m walk from house)
Sea Ferry- the Aurora
Two storey holiday house at North Shores, which is a new and rapidly developing area near North Beach, Wallaroo. Enjoy nice views of the sea from the balcony, were you can sit and watch the sunset with a relaxing drink and BBQ in the evening.
- 4 bedrooms (3 downstairs, 1 upstairs-3 Double Beds/4 Singles; Per Bedroom = DB/DB/3S/DB+S)
- 2 bathrooms/3 toilets (ensuite in master bedroom, upstairs)
- main kitchen/dining/living located upstairs
- 2 lounge/TV areas: upstairs and downstairs
- downstairs also has mini bar/fridge
- balcony with gas bbq and outdoor setting
Everything else you might need and more is also provided such as all linen, blankets, soap dispensers in all toilet and shower areas, complimentary tea/coffee/sugar, outdoor fish cleaning sink and upstairs/downstairs childproof safety gates for the little ones. There is plenty of frontyard and backyard for kids to play safely, with lockable driveway gates as well. Everyone can also have their own space with plenty of open living areas to enjoy inside and outside the house.
All you have to do is bring yourself and relax.
Leisure and Activities
You can walk to the beach in 7 minutes or drive onto the beach if you like and park your car on the sand. The water is crystal clear and ideal for swimming and children.
There is a playground in the reserve area, only a 1 minute walk away.
If you have a boat, the ramp is only a 5 minute drive away near the Marina, while the Wallaroo Jetty is close by as well. The fishing is excellent, with plenty of snapper, whiting, squid, crabs, garfish and tommies on offer.
Pier One has a dining bistro if you want to go for a drink or get something to eat during the day or night.
The main town of Wallaroo has a supermarket and several pubs/hotels, as well as take away food stores.
There is more shopping centres and facilities, if you need, at Kadina which is only a 10 minute drive away.
Wallaroo is only a 15 minute drive to Pt Hughes, where the keen golfer can play on the new, Greg Norman designed, public golf course at 'The Dunes'.
Conditions and Payment
Initial deposit must be payed within 1 day of making a booking to secure it.
Remaining amount, including bond fee, is required 2 weeks before stay.
Please inform property owner, when making booking, if you have young children that will require use of staircase safety doors.
Garage not accesible.
No Pets allowed.
Airconditioning, Washing Machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- DVD player, Stereo
- Barbeque, Cooking Facilities, Microwave, Dishwasher
- Linen Supplied, Ironing Facilities, Towels Supplied
- Airconditioning, Heaters
- Clothes dryer, Washing Machine
- Non-Smoking, Parking
- Fish Cleaning Sink (backyard), Closable driveway gates, playground/reserve closeby, Car/Boat Parking (4 vehicles), No pets allowed (sorry!), Complimentary tea/coffee/sugar, staircase child-proof doors, 2 outdoor settings-front balcony and backyard
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 10 adults. Property has 7 beds and can sleep a maximum 10 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field