Enjoy the magnificent view of the River Derwent from historic Abel cottage, built in 1912 and now stylishly renovated.
Conveniently located within easy walking distance of Gallerys,Restaurants & shops at Salamanca Place, the waterfront, Battery Point, CBD, Sandy Bay, the Royal Yacht Club and Wrest Point Casino, & Convention Centre, numerous parks and gardens.
The cottage is fully furnished with a Queen size bed in the main bedroom, two singles in the second bedroom and the third has a double bed. .
The sunny kitchen has a microwave fridge freezer and plenty of cooking and serving utensils, and a complimentary selection of herbal teas, coffee & milk.
The garden has all day sun and outdoor furniture allows for alfresco dining or just a quiet spot to sit in the garden and enjoy the roses.
The lounge has a TV / DVD / CD / tape / radio player. There is a collection of books and magazines for guest use.
The cottage temperature can be simply adjusted with the thermostat on the heat pump.
A cot and high chair (complimentary)are available on request.
March - November 2015 $220 per night per double
December 2015 - January 2016 $250.00 per night per double
Additional person $30.00 per night
Children under 12 stay free
Minimum stay 2 nights
Weekly rate available
Maximum 6 people
Payment is required in advance to secure your booking.
Airconditioning, Washing Machine, Parking
- DVD player, In-house Movies/Videos, Stereo
- High chair, Cot
- Barbeque, Cooking Facilities, Microwave
- Linen Supplied, Ironing Facilities, Towels Supplied
- Airconditioning, Heaters
- Clothes dryer, Washing Machine
- Non-Smoking, Parking
- minimum 2 nights / 7nights 10% discount, riverview from cottage, cot & high chair available on request, garden/alfresco dining, offstreet parking, Fitzroy gardens & park 5 minutes walk, walking distance Salamanca Place, CBD ,Casino,Battery Point and waterfont, heat pump, To secure your booking a $200.00 deposit is required.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field