- See all features
A quality home which sleeps 8 in a superb location!! Close to the township, the wineries and all the best things the peninsula has on offer! The walks are stunning and the residence is serene and calming, as well as exciting to be so close to Australian wildlife and the natural environment.
"Eastern Grey Farm" is named after the beautiful Eastern Grey kangaroos who inhabit the land at dusk, it is magnificent to see them in their natural habitat. The property welcomes people to share in the natural environment of the beautiful surrounds, magnificent scenery and so close to all the best things the Mornington peninsula has to offer! The homestead has views from every room...you wake in the morning to the sounds of kookaburras and look out to see the kangaroos and the belted galloways (cattle) graze in the paddocks. The property has 3 dams that the ducks and waterbirds love...soaring overhead you will see the eagles flying.
The property backs onto the National Park filled with fauna, birdlife and at certain times of year butterflies...it really is heaven on earth! If you have had a tough week at work there is nothing better than the feeling you get when you arrive at Eastern Grey Farm...you will feel like all the stress has lifted and you are at peace with the universe.
At night you can gaze at the clear night sky with all the galaxies of stars so visible and in the day look out to the water and watch the ships go by, across the undulating picturesque landscape.
The home offers comfortable living accommodation, great for entertaining inside and out...We feel sure if you visit Eastern Grey Farm you will yearn to come back again and again.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Bed Linen Supplied Only
- Air Conditioning
- Open Fireplace
- TV/DVD/CD Players
- Beautiful, spacious property
- Bird Watching
- Bush Walking
- Water Views
- Inhouse Movies
- Abundant Australian wildlife - kangaroos, birds, ducks
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Golf Courses 10 minutes drive
- Wineries 10 minutes drive
- Beach 10 minutes away - fishing, snorkelling, swimming, surfing
Local Attractions & Things to Do
- Winery Tours
- Hunt for curios, antiques and artworks in the main Flinders shopping precinct.
- Enjoy a relaxing meal at one of the many cafes and restaurants.
- Take a dip in the sea at Flinders Ocean Beach.
- Take the self-guided Blowhole Walk over huge bluestone boulders to the ocean.
- Explore the Cape Schanck Light Station in the Mornington Peninsula National Park and then take the boardwalk out to the beach and rock platform.
- Walk the Bushrangers Bay Trail, one of the best short coastal walks in Victoria. Starts at the car park at Cape Schanck and walk through fern gullies and eucalypt woodland to Bushrangers Bay.
- Visit Greens Bush in the Mornington Peninsula National Park, an oasis of native forest and wildlife, including kangaroos, wedge-tailed eagles, swamp wallabies, possums and bats.
- Enjoy an ocean beach trail ride along Gunnamatta Beach.
- Catch a wave.
Flinders is located close to the southern tip of the Mornington Peninsula, fronting onto the calm waters of Western Port Bay in the west and offering a rugged coastline of cliffs and ocean beaches along its southern frontage onto Bass Strait.
Flinders is an appealing holiday destination due to its scenic coastal location amongst rolling green hills and the fact that commercial development seems to have forgotten this town, instead preserving the area's natural beauty and scenic views.
A number of historical buildings exist within the town, complemented by several antique shops, the Flinders Fine Art Gallery and the popular Flinders Bakehouse Cafe.
Attractions along the coast include Bass Park which provides spectacular views. The Flinders Golf Course is situated above the cliffs and ocean beaches to the south, overlooking the Mushroom Reef Marine Sanctuary and bordering the Mornington Peninsula National Park. To the west is The Blowhole which includes walking tracks along the coast.
Airconditioning, Wheelchair Access, Washing Machine
- Clothes dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- In-house Movies/Videos
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen Supplied
- Open Fireplace
- Please note Bed Linen only
- Rumpus room
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Access
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 6 adults. Property has 5 beds and can sleep a maximum 8 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field