- See all features
Set on the hillside above Mornington in a quiet residential street Mornington Breeze provides :
* A fully self contained, light and airy, ground floor apartment, with separate entrance
* Generous 'Breakfast Hamper' supplied on the first morning (with lots of treats)
* Complimentary bowl of fruit and chocolates
* Luxurious towels and bath robes (available for your convenience)
* Wi Fi on request
SEPARATE LOUNGE/DINING ROOM:
Dining Table and Chairs
Flat Screen Television
DVD Player with selection of DVD's
Wi Fi International Digital Radio/Alarm
Selection of games and books
Wi Fi Internet Access (on request)
Queen Sized Bed
Heaps of Pillows
Guests Robes (for your convenience while staying with us)
EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM:
Luxury Bath Sheets and Towels
FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN
Colourful Courtyard with table and chairs to relax and have a glass of wine
SMOKING IS ONLY PERMITTED OUTSIDE IN THE COURTYARD
* Quiet residential street set near the top of Beleura Hill
* Walking distance into Mornington
* Walking distance to the beach and golf club
* A short drive to the Mornington Peninsula Wineries
* A short drive to many fruit farms and the cheese factory
* Close to Mornington Brewery
* Boating and fishing available from our little harbour
* Fabulous restaurants and coffee bars
* Mornington Racecourse is 5 minutes away
* Great Shopping for the Ladies!!!
My husband Ray and I (Ally) have designed our new B and B to be a home away from home.
You have the freedom to cook your own breakfast, from the selection of goodies in your hamper and fridge, at whatever time you want .
If you have any special requests, we will always be happy to try and meet them.
We hope you will love Mornington and our beautiful peninsula as much as we do.
Ray and I look forward welcoming you to 'Mornington Breeze' your home away from home.
Absolutely loved it! We'd just arrived the day after our wedding (4 hour drive) and the hamper had enough food in it for dinner that night and breakfast the following morning. Meant we didn't have to go shopping that night which made the biggest different (we were ready to crash!).Ally is a really amazing provider and the room was even nicer than the photos make out. Make sure you plan a roast for the Webber out the back - was tasty as. Loved that it was so close to town. We walked in at least 2 as it's only a few minutes.0 people found this review to be helpful. 0 people found this review to not be helpful.
Thank you Ally & Ray for a very comfortable and relaxing weekend getaway. Great location close to shops, beach and many attractions. It had all the facilities and utensils needed. It was a great stay! Very welcoming and hospitable, definitely a home away from home and will be recommending to all friends and family.Thanks again!0 people found this review to be helpful. 0 people found this review to not be helpful.
- Bath Robes
- Ceiling Fan
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Dining Table and Chairs
- Free WiFi
- Hair Dryer
- In-house Movies/Videos
- Ironing Facilities
- LCD TV
- Linen Supplied
- Private Courtyard
- Towels Supplied
- Weber Q
- Wi Fi International Radio
Our tariff includes, all linen, fluffy bath robes, wifi internet and wi fi international radio, a very generous breakfast hamper for the first morning, chocolates and a bowl of fruit.
Special Discounts for Weekly and Monthly Bookings
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 2 adults. Property has 1 beds and can sleep a maximum 2 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field